삼국지 인물 찾아보기

Chapter 092-01 조자룡의 노익장

第九十二回 趙子龍力斬五將  諸葛亮智取三城

Zhao Zilong Slays Five Generals;
Zhuge Liang Takes Three Cities.

卻說孔明率兵前至沔縣,經過馬超墳墓,乃令其弟馬岱掛孝,孔明親自祭之。祭畢,回到寨中,商議進兵。忽哨馬報道:「魏主曹叡遣駙馬夏侯楙,調關中諸路軍馬,前來拒敵。」魏延上帳獻策曰:「夏侯楙乃膏粱子弟,懦弱無謀。延願得精兵五千,取路出褒中,循秦嶺以東,當子午谷而投北,不過十日,可到長安。夏侯楙若聞某驟至,必然棄城望邸閣橫門而走。某卻從東方而來,丞相可大驅士馬,自斜谷而進:如此行之,則咸陽以西,一舉可定也。」孔明笑曰:「此非萬全之計也:汝欺中原無好人物,倘有人進言,於山僻中以兵截殺,非惟五千人受害,亦大傷銳氣。決不可用。」魏延又曰:「丞相兵從大路進言,彼必盡起關中之兵,於路迎敵;則曠日持久,何時而得中原?」孔明曰:「吾從隴右居平坦大路,依法進兵,何憂不勝?」遂不用魏延之計。魏延怏怏不悅。孔明差人令趙雲進兵。

卻說夏侯楙在長安聚集諸路軍馬。時有西涼大將韓德,善使開山大斧,有萬夫不當之勇,引西羌諸路兵八萬到來;見了夏侯楙,楙重賞之,就令為先鋒。

德有四子,皆精通武藝,弓馬過人:長子韓瑛,次子韓瑤,三子韓瓊,四子韓琪。韓德帶四子並西羌兵八萬,取路至鳳鳴山,正遇蜀兵。兩陣對圓。韓德出馬,四子列於兩邊。德厲聲大罵曰:「反國之賊,安敢犯吾境界!」趙雲大怒,挺鎗縱馬,單搦韓德交戰。長子韓瑛,躍馬來迎;戰不三合,被趙雲一鎗刺死於馬下。次子韓瑤見之,縱馬揮刀來戰。趙雲施逞舊日虎威,抖擻精神迎戰。瑤抵敵不住。三子韓瓊,急挺方天戟驟馬前來夾攻。雲全然不懼,鎗法不亂。四子韓琪,見二兄戰雲不下,也縱馬掄兩口日月刀而來,圍住趙雲。雲在中央獨戰三將。少時,韓琪中鎗落馬。韓陣中偏將急出救去。雲拖鎗便走。

韓瓊按戟,急取弓箭射之:連放三箭,皆被雲用鎗撥落。瓊大怒,仍綽方天戟縱馬趕來;卻被雲一箭射中面門,落馬而死。韓瑤縱馬舉寶刀便砍趙雲。雲棄鎗於地,閃過寶刀,生擒韓瑤歸陣,復縱馬取鎗殺過陣來。韓德見四子皆喪趙雲之手,肝膽皆裂,先走入陣去。西羌兵素知趙雲之名,今見其英勇如昔,誰敢交鋒;趙雲馬到處,陣陣倒退。趙雲匹馬單鎗,往來衝突,如入無人之境。後人有詩讚曰:

憶昔常山趙子龍,
年登七十建奇功。
獨誅四將來衝陣,
猶似當陽救主雄。

1 Zhuge Liang's army marched northward, passing through Mianyang, where stood Ma Chao's tomb. In honor of the dead Tiger General, Zhuge Liang sacrificed there in person, and Ma Chao's cousin---Ma Dai---being chief mourner for the occasion.

2 After this ceremony, when the Commander-in-Chief was discussing his plans, the spies came in to report: "The Ruler of Wei, Cao Rui, has put in motion all western forces under Xiahou Mao."

3 Then Wei Yan went in to offer a plan, saying, "Xiahou Mao is a child of a wealthy family, soft and stupid. Give me five thousand troops, and I will go out by Baozhong, follow the line of the Qinling Mountains east to the Ziwu Valley and then turn north. In ten days I can be at Changan. Hearing of my rush, Xiahou Mao will hasten to vacate the city. Then he must flee by way of Royal Gate. I will come in by the east, and you, Sir, can advance by the Xie Valley with the main army. In this way all west of Changan will be ours in just one move."

4 Zhuge Liang smiled at the suggestion.

5 "I do not think the plan quite perfect," said he. "You are gambling by thinking there is no northerner worth considering guarding Changan. If anyone suggests sending a force across to block the exit of the mountains, I am afraid we should lose five thousand troops, to say nothing of the check to our elan. The plan will not work."

6 "If you, O Prime Minister, march by the high road, they will bring against you the whole host Within the Passes and will thus hold you indefinitely. You will never get to the Middle Land."

7 "But I shall go along the level road on the right of Longyou. I cannot fail if I keep to the fixed rules of war."

8 Wei Yan withdrew, gloomy and dissatisfied.

9 Then Zhuge Liang sent Zhao Zilong orders for the advanced guard to move.

10 Xiahou Mao was at Changan preparing his force. There came to him a general from Xiliang, named Han De, a man of great valor, whose weapon was a mighty battle-ax called "Mountain Splitter". He brought with him eighty thousand of the Qiang tribesmen and offered his services. They were gladly accepted, and his army was made the van of the attack.

11 This Han De had four sons, all very expert in archery and horsemanship. They were named Han Ying, Han Yao, Han Qiong, and Han Qi, and they came to serve under their father. Han De led his sons and the eighty thousand troops by the road to Phoenix Song Mountain, where they were near the army of Shu, and here they drew up the array.

12 When the battle line was in order, the father, with his four sons, rode to the front and began to revile their enemy, shouting, "Rebels and raiders! How dare you invade our territory?"

13 Zhao Zilong quickly lost his temper, rode forward and challenged. The eldest son, Han Ying, accepted and galloped out; but he was slain in the third bout. Immediately his brother Han Yao went out, whirling his sword. But now Zhao Zilong's blood was up, and the old dash and vigor came upon him so that the young man had no chance to win the battle. Then the third son, Han Qiong, took his great halberd and dashed out to his brother's aid. Zhao Zilong had now two opponents; nevertheless he held his own, nor blenched nor failed a stroke. Seeing that his two brothers were nearing defeat, the fourth son Han Qi went to join in the fray with his pair of swords that he had named "Sun and Moon". And there was the veteran warrior with three against him, and he still kept them at bay.

14 Presently a spear thrust got home on Han Qi, who fell. Another general then coming out to take his place. Zhao Zilong lowered his spear and fled. Han Qiong then took his bow and shot three arrows at the fugitive, who turned them aside so that they fell harmless. Angry at this, Han Qiong again seized his halberd and went in pursuit. But Zhao Zilong took his bow and shot an arrow that wounded his pursuer in the face. So Han Qiong fell and died. Han Yao then galloped up and raised his sword to strike, but Zhao Zilong slipped past, got within his guard and made Han Yao a prisoner. Zhao Zilong quickly galloped into his own array with his captive, dropped him and then, dashing out, recovered his spear, which had fallen when he seized his man.

15 Han De was overwhelmed with the loss of all his sons and went behind the battle array. His Qiang tribesmen were too frightened at the prowess of Zhao Zilong to be of any use in battle, and no one dared to meet the old warrior. So they retired, while Zhao Zilong rode to and fro among them slaying at his will.

16 I thought of brave old people, of Zhao Zilong, 
Who, in spite of numbered years three scores and ten, 
Was marvelous strong in battle; who one day 
Slew four opposing generals, as great as 
When at Dangyang he had saved his lord.

삼국지 백과사전 인물, 지명, 병법, 전투, 무기, 관직, More...

한국 Korea Tour in Subkorea.com Road, Islands, Mountains, Tour Place, Beach, Festival, University, Golf Course, Stadium, History Place, Natural Monument, Paintings, Pottery, K-jokes, UNESCO Heritage, 중국 China Tour in Subkorea.com History, Idioms, UNESCO Heritage, Tour Place, Baduk, Golf Course, Stadium, University, J-Cartoons, 일본 Japan Tour in Subkorea.com Tour Place, Baduk, Golf Course, Stadium, University, History, Idioms, UNESCO Heritage, E-jokes, 인도 India Tour in Subkorea.com History, UNESCO Heritage, Tour Place, Golf Course, Stadium, University, Paintings,