삼국지 인물 찾아보기

Chapter 093-02 공명이 강유를 얻다

卻說姜維引兵至冀城,前面一彪軍擺開,為首蜀將,乃是魏延。二將交鋒數合,延詐敗奔走。維入城閉門,率兵守護,拜見老母,並不出戰。趙雲亦放過梁虔入上邽城去了。孔明乃令人去南安郡,取夏侯楙至帳下。孔明曰:「汝懼死乎?」楙慌拜伏乞命。孔明曰:「目今姜維現守冀州,使人持書來說:『但得駙馬在,我願來降。』吾今饒汝性命,汝肯招安姜維否?」楙曰:「情願招安。」孔明乃與衣服鞍馬,不令人跟隨,放之自去。楙得脫出寨,欲尋路而走,奈不知路徑。正行之間,逢數人奔走。楙問之,答曰:「我等是冀縣百姓;今被姜維獻了城池,歸降諸葛亮,蜀將魏延縱火劫財,我等因此棄家而走,投上邽去也。」楙又問曰:「今守天水城是誰?」土人曰:「天水城中乃馬太守也。」楙聞之,縱馬望天水而行。又見百姓攜男抱女而來,所說皆同。楙至天水城下叫門,城上人認得是夏侯楙,慌忙開門迎接。馬遵驚拜問之。楙細言姜維之事;又將百姓所言說了。遵歎曰:「不想姜維反投蜀矣!」梁緒曰:「彼意欲救都督,故以此言虛降。」楙曰:「今維已降,何為虛也?」正躊躇間,時已初更,蜀兵又來攻城。火光中見姜維在城下挺鎗勒馬,大叫曰:「請夏侯都督答話!」夏侯楙與馬遵等皆到城上;見姜維耀武揚威,大叫曰:「我為都督而降,都督何背前言?」楙曰:「汝受魏恩,何故降蜀?有何前言耶?」維應曰:「汝寫書教我降蜀,何出此言?汝欲脫身,卻將我陷了!我今降蜀,加為上將,安有還魏之理?」言訖,驅兵打城,至曉方退,原來夜間假妝姜維者,乃孔明之計,令部卒形貌相似者,假扮姜維攻城,因火光之中,不辨真偽。

孔明卻引兵來攻冀城。城中糧少,軍食不敷。姜維在城上,見蜀軍大車小輛,搬運糧草,入魏延寨中去了,姜維引三千兵出城,逕來劫糧。蜀兵盡棄了糧車,尋路而走。姜維奪得糧草,欲要入城,忽然一彪軍攔住,為首蜀將張翼也。二將交鋒,戰不數合,王平引一軍又到,兩下夾攻。維力窮抵敵不住,奪路歸城;城上早插蜀兵旗號:原來已被魏延襲了。維殺條奔天水城,手下尚有十餘騎;又遇張苞殺了一陣,維止剩得匹馬單鎗,來到天水城下叫門。城上軍見是姜維,慌報馬遵。遵曰:「此是姜維來賺我城門也。」令城上亂箭射下。姜維回顧蜀兵至近,遂飛奔上邽城來。城上樑虔見了姜維,大罵曰:「反國之賊,安敢來賺我城池!吾已知汝降蜀矣!」遂亂箭射下。姜維不能分說,仰天長歎,兩眼淚流,撥馬望長安而走。行不數里,前至一派大樹茂林之處,一聲喊起,數千兵擁出;為首蜀將關興,截住去路。維人困馬乏,不能抵當,勒回馬便走。忽然一輛小車從山坡中轉出。其人頭戴綸巾,身披鶴氅,手搖羽扇乃孔明也。孔明喚姜維曰:「伯約此時何尚不降?」維尋思良久,前有孔明,後有關興,又無去路,只得下馬投降。孔明慌忙下車而迎,執維手曰:「吾自出茅廬以來,遍求賢者,欲摶授平生之學,恨未得其人。今遇伯約,吾願足矣。」維大喜拜謝。

34 When Jiang Wei came near the walls, he saw a cohort under Wei Yan. He attacked. After a show of defense Wei Yan retreated, and Jiang Wei entered the city. He closed the gates and prepared to defend the wall. Then he went home to see his mother.

35 In the same way Liang Qian was allowed to enter Shanggui.

36 Then Zhuge Liang sent for his prisoner, Xiahou Mao, and, when he was brought to his tent, Zhuge Liang said suddenly, "Are you afraid of death?"

37 Xiahou Mao prostrated himself and begged for his life.

38 "Well, Jiang Wei of Tianshui, who, is now gone to guard Jicheng, has sent a letter to say that he would surrender if only that would secure your safety. Now I am going to let you go if you will promise to induce Jiang Wei to come over to me. Do you accept the condition?"

39 "I am willing to induce him to yield to you," said Xiahou Mao.

40 Zhuge Liang then gave his prisoner clothing and a horse and let him ride away. Nor did he send anyone to follow him, but let him choose his own road.

41 Having got outside, Xiahou Mao wanted to get away, but he was perfectly ignorant of the roads and knew not which to take. Presently he came across some people, apparently in flight, and he questioned them.

42 "We are Jicheng people," said they. "Jiang Wei has surrendered the city and deserted to Zhuge Liang. The troops of Shu are looting and burning, and we have escaped. We are going to Shanggui."

43 "Do you know who is holding Tianshui?"

44 "Governor Ma Zun is in there," said they.

45 Hearing this, Xiahou Mao rode quickly toward Tianshui. Presently he met more people, evidently fugitives, leading sons and carrying daughters, who told the same story. By and by he came to the gate of the city, and, as he was recognized, the wardens of the gate admitted him, and the Governor came to greet him and asked of his adventures. He told all that had happened, that Jiang Wei had surrendered and related what the fugitives had said.

46 "I did not think Jiang Wei would have gone over to Shu," said the Governor sadly.

47 "It seems he thought by this to save you, Sir Commander-in-Chief," said Liang Xu. "I am sure he has made only a pretense of surrendering."

48 "Where is the pretense when it is a fact that he has surrendered?" said Xiahou Mao.

49 They were all perplexed. Then at the third watch the troops of Shu came to begin an attack. The fires round the wall were very bright, and there in the glare was seen Jiang Wei, armed and riding up and down under the ramparts calling out for Xiahou Mao. Xiahou Mao and Ma Zun ascended the wall, whence they saw Jiang Wei swaggering to and fro.

50 Seeing the chiefs on the wall, Jiang Wei called out, "I surrendered for the sake of you, O General. Why have you gone back on your word?"

51 "Why did you surrender to Shu after enjoying so much of Wei's bounty?" said Xiahou Mao. "And why do you talk thus?"

52 "What do you mean talking thus after writing me a letter telling me to surrender? You want to secure your own safety by involving me. But I have surrendered, and as I am a superior general in their service now, I see no sense in returning to Wei."

53 So saying, he urged the soldiers on to the attack. The assault continued till dawn, when the besiegers drew off.

54 Now the appearance of Jiang Wei in this fashion was but a ruse. Zhuge Liang had found among his men one who resembled Jiang Wei and had disguised him so that Jiang Wei appeared to be leading the attack on the ramparts. In the smoke and fire during the night no one could penetrate the disguise.

55 Zhuge Liang then led the army to attack Jicheng. The grain in the city was insufficient to feed the people. From the wall Jiang Wei saw wagons of grain and forage being driven into the Shu camp, and he determined to try to secure some. So he led three thousand troops out of the city to attack the train of wagons. As soon as he appeared, the convoy abandoned the carts and fled. Jiang Wei seized them, and was taking them into the city, when he was met by a cohort under the command of Zhang Yi. They plunged into battle. After a short time Wang Ping came to reinforce Zhang Yi, so that Jiang Wei was attacked on two sides. All Jiang Wei's efforts were vain, and he had to abandon the spoil and try to reenter the city.

56 But as he drew near, he saw the walls were decorated with Shu ensigns, for Wei Yan had captured the place and was in possession. By desperate fighting Jiang Wei got clear and set off for Tianshui. But he only had a few score horsemen left. Presently the small force fell in with Zhang Bao, and at the end of this engagement Jiang Wei found himself alone, a single horseman. He reached Tianshui and hailed the gate. The watchers above the gate knew him and went to tell the Governor.

57 "This fellow has came to beguile me into opening the gate," said Ma Zun.

58 So Ma Zun ordered the defenders to shoot at the fugitive. Jiang Wei turned back, but there were the army of Shu close at hand. He set off as fast as he could for Shanggui. But when he got there Liang Qian hurled a volley of abuse at him.

59 "You traitor!" cried Liang Qian. "Dare you come to try to cajole me out of my city? I know you have surrendered to Shu."

60 Liang Qian's soldiers also began to shoot at the hapless fugitive.

61 Jiang Wei was helpless. He could not explain the real truth to those who doubted him. Lifting his eyes to heaven, while tears rolled down his cheeks, he whipped up his steed and rode off toward Changan.

62 Before he had got very far, he came to a spot where were many heavy foliaged trees. From among these appeared a company of soldiers, led by Guan Xing. Weary as were both horse and rider, there was no chance of successful resistance, and Jiang Wei turned back. But soon appeared a small chariot in which sat Zhuge Liang, dressed simply as usual in a white robe and carrying his feather fan.

63 "Friend Jiang Wei," said Zhuge Liang, "is it not time to yield?"

64 Jiang Wei stopped and pondered. There was Zhuge Liang, and Guan Xing's troops were behind him. There was no way out. So he dismounted and bowed his head in submission.

65 Zhuge Liang at once got out of the chariot and bade him welcome, taking him by the hand and saying, "Ever since I left my humble cottage, I have been seeking some worthy person to whom I might impart the knowledge that my life has been spent in acquiring. I have found no one till this moment, and now my desire is attained. You are the one."

66 Jiang Wei bowed and thanked him, and they two returned to camp.

삼국지 백과사전 인물, 지명, 병법, 전투, 무기, 관직, More...

한국 Korea Tour in Subkorea.com Road, Islands, Mountains, Tour Place, Beach, Festival, University, Golf Course, Stadium, History Place, Natural Monument, Paintings, Pottery, K-jokes, UNESCO Heritage, 중국 China Tour in Subkorea.com History, Idioms, UNESCO Heritage, Tour Place, Baduk, Golf Course, Stadium, University, J-Cartoons, 일본 Japan Tour in Subkorea.com Tour Place, Baduk, Golf Course, Stadium, University, History, Idioms, UNESCO Heritage, E-jokes, 인도 India Tour in Subkorea.com History, UNESCO Heritage, Tour Place, Golf Course, Stadium, University, Paintings,