삼국지 인물 찾아보기

Chapter 095-05 거문고를 타는 제갈공명

言訖,拍手大笑曰:「吾若為司馬懿,必不便退也。」遂下令,教西城百姓,隨軍入漢中;司馬懿必將復來。於是孔明離西城望漢中而走。天水、安定、南安三郡官吏軍,陸續而來。

卻說司馬懿望武功山小路而走。忽然山坡後喊殺連天,鼓聲震地。懿回顧二子曰:「吾若不走,必中諸葛亮之計矣。」只見大路上一軍殺來,旗上大書「右護衛使虎翼將軍張苞。」。魏兵皆棄甲拋戈而走。行不到一程,山谷中喊聲震地,鼓角喧天,前面一杆大旗,上書:「左護衛使龍驤將軍關興。」。山谷應聲,不知蜀兵多少;更兼魏軍心疑,不敢久停,只得盡棄輜重而去。興、苞二人皆遵將令,不敢追襲,多得軍器糧草而歸。司馬懿見山谷中皆是蜀兵,不敢出大路,遂回街亭。

此時曹真聽知孔明退兵,急引兵追趕。山背後一聲砲響,蜀兵漫山遍野而來;為首大將,乃是姜維、馬岱。真大驚,急退軍時,先鋒陳造已被馬岱所斬。真引兵鼠竄而還,蜀兵連夜皆奔回漢中。

卻說趙雲、鄧芝伏兵於箕谷道中。聞孔明傳令退軍,雲謂芝曰:「魏軍知吾兵退,必然來追。吾先引一軍伏於其後,公卻引兵打吾旗號,徐徐而退,吾一步步自有護送也。」

卻說郭淮提兵再回箕谷道中,喚先鋒蘇顒分付曰:「蜀將趙雲,英勇無敵,汝可小心提防。彼軍若退,必有計也。」蘇顒欣然曰:「都督若肯接應,某當生擒趙雲。」遂引前部三千兵,奔入箕谷。看看趕上蜀兵,只見山坡後閃出紅旗白字,上書:「趙雲。」蘇顒急收兵退走。行不到數里,喊聲大震,一彪軍撞出;為首大將,挺槍躍馬,大喝曰:「汝識趙子龍否!」蘇顒大驚曰:「如何這裏又有趙雲?」措手不及,被趙雲一槍刺死於馬下,餘軍潰散。

雲迤邐前進,背後又一軍到,乃郭淮部將萬政也。雲見魏兵追急,乃勒馬挺槍,立於路口,待來將交鋒。蜀兵已去三十餘里。萬政認得是趙雲,不敢前進。雲等得天色黃昏,方纔撥回馬緩緩而退。郭淮兵到,萬政言趙雲英勇如舊,因此不敢近前。淮傳令教軍急趕,政令壯士數百騎趕來。行至一大林,忽聽得背後大喝一聲曰:「趙子龍在此!」驚得魏兵落馬者百餘人,餘者皆越嶺而去。

萬政勉強來敵,被雲一箭射中盔纓,驚跌於澗中。雲以槍指之曰:「吾饒汝性命回去!快教郭淮趕來!萬政脫命而回。雲護送車仗人馬,望漢中而去,沿途並無遺失。曹真、郭淮復奪三郡,以為己功。

卻說司馬懿分兵而進,此時蜀兵盡回漢中去了。懿引一軍復到西城,因問遺下居民及山僻隱者,皆言孔明只有二千五百軍在城中,又無武將,只有幾個文官,別無埋伏。武功山小民告曰:「關興、張苞,只各有三千軍,轉山吶喊,鼓譟驚追,又無別軍,並不敢廝殺。」懿悔之不及,仰天歎曰:「吾不如孔明也!」遂安撫了官民,引兵逕還長安,朝見魏主。叡曰:「今日復得隴西諸郡,皆卿之功也。」懿奏曰:「今蜀兵皆在漢中,未盡剿滅。臣乞大兵併力收川,以報陛下。」叡大喜,令懿即便興兵。忽班內一人出奏曰:「臣有一計,足可定蜀降吳。」正是:

蜀中將相方歸國,
魏地君臣又逞謀。

未知獻計者是誰,且看下文分解。

118 "But if I had been in Sima Yi's place, I should not have turned away," said Zhuge Liang, smiling and clapping his hands.

119 He gave orders that the people of the place should follow the army into Hanzhong, for Sima Yi would assuredly return.

120 They abandoned Xicheng and returned into Hanzhong. In due course the officials and soldiers and people out of the three counties also came in.

121 It has been said that Sima Yi turned aside from the city. He went to Wugong Hills. Presently there came the sounds of a Shu army from behind the hills.

122 Sima Yi turned to his sons, saying, "If we do not retire, we shall yet somehow fall victims to this Zhuge Liang."

123 Then appeared a force advancing rapidly, the main banner displaying Tiger General of the Right Guard, Zhang Bao. The soldiers of Wei were seized with sudden panic and ran, flinging off their armors and throwing away their weapons. But before they had fled very far, they heard other terrible sounds in the valley and soon saw another force, with the main banner Dragon General of the Left Guard, Guan Xing. The roar of armed troops echoing up and down the valley was terrifying. As no one could tell how many men there were bearing down on them, the panic increased. The Wei army abandoned all the baggage and took to flight. But having orders not to pursue, Zhang Bao and Guan Xing let their enemies run in peace, while they gathered up the spoils. Then they returned.

124 Seeing the valley apparently full of Shu soldiers, Sima Yi dared not marched by the main road. He hurried back to Jieting.

125 At this time Cao Zhen, hearing that the army of Shu was retreating, went in pursuit. But at a certain point he encountered a strong force under Ma Dai and Jiang Wei. Valleys and hills seemed to swarm with enemies, and Cao Zhen became alarmed. Then Chen Zao, his Van Leader, was slain by Ma Dai, and the soldiers were panic-stricken and fled in disorder. And the soldiers of Shu were hastening night and day along the road into Hanzhong.

126 Zhao Zilong and Deng Zhi, who had been lying in ambush in Gu Valley, heard that their comrades were retreating.

127 Then said Zhao Zilong, "The army of Wei will surely come to smite us while we are retreating. Wherefore let me first take up a position in their rear, and then you lead off your troops and part of mine, showing my ensigns. I will follow, keeping at the same distance behind you, and thus I shall be able to protect the retreat."

128 Now Guo Huai was leading his army through the Gu Valley.

129 He called up his Van Leader, Su Yong, and said to him, "Zhao Zilong is a warrior whom no one can withstand. You must keep a most careful guard lest you fall into some trap while they are retreating."

130 Su Yong replied, smiling, "If you will help me, O Commander, we shall be able to capture this Zhao Zilong."

131 So Su Yong, with three thousand troops, hastened on ahead and entered the valley in the wake of the Shu army. He saw upon a slope in the distance a large red banner bearing the name Zhao Zilong of Changshan. This frightened him, and he retired.

132 But before he had gone far a great uproar arose about him, and a mighty warrior came bounding forth on a swift steed, crying, "Do you recognize Zhao Zilong?"

133 Su Yong was terrified.

134 "Whence came you?" he cried. "Is there another Zhao Zilong here?"

135 But Su Yong could make no stand, and soon fell victim to the spear of the veteran. His troops scattered, and Zhao Zilong marched on after the main body.

136 But soon another company came in pursuit, this time led by a general of Guo Huai, named Wan Zheng. As they came along Zhao Zilong halted in the middle of the road to wait for the enemy. By the time Wan Zheng had come close, the other Shu soldiers had gone about ten miles along the road. However, when Wan Zheng drew nearer still and saw who it was standing in his path, he hesitated and finally halted. Zhao Zilong guarded the road until the sunset, when he he turned back and retired slowly.

137 Guo Huai and his army came up and met Wan Zheng, who said, "Zhao Zilong is as terrible as ever. He guards the rear carefully, and I dare not be reckless."

138 However, Guo Huai was not content and ordered Wan Zheng to return to the pursuit of the retreating army. This time Wan Zheng led a company of several hundred horsemen.

139 Presently they came to a wood, and, as they entered, a loud shout arose in the rear, "Zhao Zilong is here!"

140 Terror seized upon the pursuers, and many fell from their horses. The others scattered among the hills. Wan Zheng braced himself for the encounter and went on. Zhao Zilong shot an arrow which struck the plume on his helmet. Startled, Wan Zheng tumbled into a water stream.

141 Then Zhao Zilong pointed his spear at him and said, "Be off! I will not kill you. Go and tell Guo Huai to come quickly, if he is coming."

142 Wan Zheng fled for his life, while Zhao Zilong continued his march as rear guard, and the retreat into Hanzhong steadily continued. There were no other episodes by the way.

143 Cao Zhen and Guo Huai took to themselves all the credit of having recovered the three counties---Nanan, Tianshui, and Anding.

144 Before the cautious Sima Yi was ready to pursue the army of Shu, it had already reached Hanzhong. He took a troop of horse and rode to Xicheng and there heard from the few people who had formerly sought refuge in the hills, and now returned, that Zhuge Liang really had had no men in the city, with the exception of the two thousand five hundred soldiers, that he had not a single military commander, but only a few civil officers. Sima Yi also heard that Guan Xing and Zhang Bao had had only a few troops whom they led about among the hills making as much noise as they could.

145 Sima Yi felt sad at having been tricked.

146 "Zhuge Liang is a cleverer man than I am," said he with a sigh of resignation.

147 He set about restoring order, and presently marched back to Changan.

148 He saw the Ruler of Wei, who was pleased with his success and said, "It is by your good service that all counties of West Valley Land is again mine."

149 Sima Yi replied, "But the army of Shu is in Hanzhong undestroyed. Therefore, I pray for authority to go against them that you may recover the West River Land also."

150 Cao Rui rejoiced and approved, and authorized the raising of an army.

151 But then one of the courtiers suddenly said, "Your servant can propose a plan by which Shu will be overcome and Wu submits."

152 The generals lead their beaten soldiers home, 
The victors plan new deeds for days to come.

153 Who offered this plan? Succeeding chapters will tell.

삼국지 백과사전 인물, 지명, 병법, 전투, 무기, 관직, More...

한국 Korea Tour in Subkorea.com Road, Islands, Mountains, Tour Place, Beach, Festival, University, Golf Course, Stadium, History Place, Natural Monument, Paintings, Pottery, K-jokes, UNESCO Heritage, 중국 China Tour in Subkorea.com History, Idioms, UNESCO Heritage, Tour Place, Baduk, Golf Course, Stadium, University, J-Cartoons, 일본 Japan Tour in Subkorea.com Tour Place, Baduk, Golf Course, Stadium, University, History, Idioms, UNESCO Heritage, E-jokes, 인도 India Tour in Subkorea.com History, UNESCO Heritage, Tour Place, Golf Course, Stadium, University, Paintings,