삼국지 인물 찾아보기

Chapter 097-04 후출사표

曹真看畢大喜曰:「此天使吾成功也!」遂重賞來人,便令回報,依期會合。真喚費耀商議曰:「今姜維暗獻密書,令吾如此如此」。耀曰:「諸葛亮多謀,姜維智廣,或者是諸葛所使,恐其中有詐。」真曰:「他原是魏人,不得已而降蜀,又何疑乎?」耀曰:「都督不可輕進,只守定本案。某願引一軍接應姜維,如成功,歸都督;倘有奸計,某自支當。」

真大喜,遂令費耀引兵五萬,望斜谷而進。行了兩三程,屯下軍馬,令人哨探。當日申時分,回報「斜穀道中,有蜀兵來也。」耀忙催進兵。蜀兵未及交戰先退,耀令兵追之,蜀兵又來,方欲對陣,蜀兵又退。如此者三次。俄延至次日申時分,魏兵一日一夜不曾敢歇,只恐蜀兵攻擊。方欲屯軍造飯,忽然四面喊聲大震,鼓角齊鳴,蜀兵漫山遍野而來。

門齊開處,閃出一輛四輪車,孔明端坐其上,令人請魏軍主將答話。耀縱馬而出;遙見孔明,心中暗喜,回顧左右曰:「如蜀兵掩至,便退後走。若見山後火起,卻回身殺去,自有兵相接應。」分付畢,耀馬出呼曰:「前者敗將,今何趕又來!」孔明曰:「汝喚曹真來答話!」耀罵曰:「曹都督乃金枝玉葉,安肯與反賊相見乎!」

孔明大怒,把羽扇一招,左有馬岱,右有張嶷,兩路兵衝出。魏兵便退。行不到三十里,望見蜀兵背後火起,喊聲不絕。兩軍殺出,左有關興,右有張苞。山上矢石如雨,往下射來。魏兵大敗。費耀知是中計,集退軍望山谷中而走,人馬睏乏。背後關興引生力軍趕來,魏兵自相踐踏及落澗身死者,不知其數。耀逃命而走,正遇山披口一彪軍,乃是姜維。耀大罵曰:「反賊無信!」維笑曰:「吾欲擒曹真,誤賺汝矣?速下馬受降!」耀躍馬奪路,望山谷中而走。忽見谷中火光沖天,背後追兵又至。耀自刎身死,餘眾盡降。

孔明連夜驅兵,直至祁山前下寨,收住軍馬,重賞姜維。維曰:其恨不得殺曹真也。孔明亦曰:「可惜大計小用矣。」

卻說曹真聽知折了費耀,悔之無及,遂與郭淮商議退兵之計。於是孫禮、辛毗星夜具表申奏魏主,言蜀兵又出祁山,曹真損兵折將,勢甚危急。叡大驚,即召司馬懿入內曰:「曹真損兵折將,蜀兵又出祁山,卿有何策,可以退之?」懿曰:「臣已有退諸葛亮之計。不用耀武揚威,蜀兵自然走矣。」正是:

已見子丹無勝術,
全憑仲達有良謀。

未知其計如何,且看下文分解。

97 The letter pleased Cao Zhen, and he said, "This is heaven-sent help to aid me in an achievement."

98 Cao Zhen rewarded the messenger and bade him return to say that it was accepted.

99 Then he called Fei Yao to his councils and said, "I have just had a secret letter from Jiang Wei telling me to act in a certain fashion."

100 But Fei Yao replied, "Zhuge Liang is very crafty, and Jiang Wei is very knowing. If by chance Zhuge Liang has planned all this and sent this man, we may fall into a snare."

101 "But Jiang Wei is really a man of Wei. He was forced into surrender. Why are you suspicious?"

102 "My advice is not to go, but to remain here on guard. Let me go to meet this man, and any service I can accomplish will redound to your credit. And if there be any craft, I can meet it for you."

103 Cao Zhen approved this and bade Fei Yao take fifty thousand troops by way of the Xie Valley.

104 Fei Yao marched away and halted after the second or third stage and send out scouts. This was done, and the scouts reported that the Shu army was coming through the valley. Fei Yao at once advanced, but before the troops of Shu got into contact with him, they retired. Fei Yao pursued. Then the troops of Shu came on again. Just as Fei Yao was forming up for battle, the Shu army retreated again. And these maneuvers were repeated thrice, and a day and a night passed without any repose for the Wei army.

105 At length rest was imperative, and they were on the point of entrenching themselves to prepare food when a great hubbub arose all around, and with beating of drums and blaring of trumpets, the whole country was filled with the soldiers of Shu. Suddenly there was a stir near by the great standard, and out came a small four-wheeled chariot in which sat Zhuge Liang. He bade a herald call the leader of the Wei army to a parley.

106 Fei Yao rode out and, seeing Zhuge Liang, he secretly rejoiced.

107 Turning to those about him, Fei Yao said, "If the soldiers of Shu come on, you are to retire and look out for a signal. If you see a blaze, you are to turn and attack, for you will be reinforced by Jiang Wei."

108 Then Fei Yao rode to the front and shouted, "You rebel leader in front there. How dare you come here again after the last defeat?"

109 Zhuge Liang replied, "Go and call Cao Zhen to a parley."

110 "My chief, Cao Zhen, is of the royal stock. Think you that he will come to parley with rebels?"

111 Zhuge Liang angrily waved his fan, and there came forth Ma Dai and Zhang Ni and their troops with a rush. The Wei army retired. But ere they had gone far, they saw a blaze in the rear of the advancing host of Shu and heard a great shouting. Fei Yao could only conclude that this was the signal of Jiang Wei he was looking for, and so he faced about to attack.

112 But the enemy also turned about and retired. Fei Yao led the pursuit, sword in hand, hastening to the point whence the shouting came. Nearing the signal fire, the drums beat louder than ever, and then out came two armies, one under Guan Xing and the other under Zhang Bao, while arrows and stones rained from the hill-tops. The Wei troops could not stand it and knew not only they were beaten, but beaten by a ruse. Fei Yao tried to withdraw his force into the shelter of the valley to rest, but the enemy pressed on him, and the army of Wei fell into confusion. Pressing upon each other, many fell into the streams and were drowned.

113 Fei Yao could do nothing but flee for his life. Just as he was passing by a steep hill there appeared a cohort, and the leader was Jiang Wei.

114 Fei Yao began to upbraid him, crying, "Faithless ingrate! I have haplessly fallen in your treachery and craftiness!"

115 Jiang Wei replied, "You are the wrong victim. We meant to capture Cao Zhen not you. You would do well to yield!"

116 But Fei Yao only galloped away toward a ravine. Suddenly the ravine filled with flame. Then he lost all hope. The pursuers were close behind, so Fei Yao with a sword put an end to his own life.

117 Of the army of Wei many surrendered. The Shu army pressed home their advantage and, hastening forward, reached Qishan and made a camp. There the army was mustered and put in order.

118 Jiang Wei received a reward, but he was chagrined that Cao Zhen had not been taken.

119 "My regret is that I did not slay Cao Zhen," said he.

120 "Indeed, yes," replied Zhuge Liang. "It is a pity that a great scheme should have had so small a result."

121 Cao Zhen was very sad when he heard of the loss of Fei Yao. He consulted Guo Huai as to a new plan to drive back the enemy.

122 Meanwhile, flying messengers had gone to the capital with news of Zhuge Liang's arrival at Qishan and the defeat. Cao Rui called Sima Yi to ask for a plan to meet these new conditions.

123 "I have a scheme all ready, not only to turn back Zhuge Liang, but to do so without any exertion on our part. They will retire of their own will."

124 Cao Zhen's wits are dull; so he 
Fights on Sima Yi's strategy.

125 The strategy will appear in the next chapter.

삼국지 백과사전 인물, 지명, 병법, 전투, 무기, 관직, More...

한국 Korea Tour in Subkorea.com Road, Islands, Mountains, Tour Place, Beach, Festival, University, Golf Course, Stadium, History Place, Natural Monument, Paintings, Pottery, K-jokes, UNESCO Heritage, 중국 China Tour in Subkorea.com History, Idioms, UNESCO Heritage, Tour Place, Baduk, Golf Course, Stadium, University, J-Cartoons, 일본 Japan Tour in Subkorea.com Tour Place, Baduk, Golf Course, Stadium, University, History, Idioms, UNESCO Heritage, E-jokes, 인도 India Tour in Subkorea.com History, UNESCO Heritage, Tour Place, Golf Course, Stadium, University, Paintings,