삼국지 인물 찾아보기

Chapter 105-03 비단주머니 속의 계책

卻說董允未及到南鄭,馬岱已殺了魏延,與姜維合兵一處。楊儀具表星夜奏聞後主。後主降旨曰:「既已明正其罪,仍念前功,賜棺槨葬之。」楊儀等扶孔明靈柩到成都,後主引文武官僚,盡皆挂孝,出城二十里迎接。後主放聲大哭。上至公卿大夫,下及山林百姓,男女老幼,無不痛哭,哀聲震地。後主命扶柩入城,停於丞相府中。其子諸葛瞻守孝居喪。

後主還朝,楊儀自縳請罪。後主令近臣去其縳曰:「若非卿能依丞相遺教,靈柩何日得歸,魏延如何得滅。大事保全,皆卿之力也。」遂加楊儀為中軍師。馬岱有討逆之功,即以魏延之爵爵之。

儀呈上孔明遺表。後主覽畢,大哭,降旨卜地安葬。費褘奏曰:「丞相臨終,命葬於定軍山,不用牆垣磚石,亦不用一切祭物。」後主從之。擇本年十月吉日,後主自送靈柩至定軍山安葬。後主降詔致祭,諡號忠武侯;令建廟於沔陽,四時享祭。後杜工部有詩曰:

丞相祠堂何處尋,錦官城外柏森森。
映階碧草自春色,隔葉黃鸝空好音。
三顧頻煩天下計,兩朝開濟老臣心。
出師未捷身先死,長使英雄淚滿襟!

又杜工部詩曰:

諸葛大名垂宇宙,宗臣遺像肅清高。
三分割據紆籌策,萬古雲霄一羽毛。
伯仲之間見伊呂,指揮若定失蕭曹。
運移漢祚終難復,志決身殲軍務勞。

卻說後主回到成都,忽近臣奏曰:「邊庭報來,東吳令全綜引兵數萬,屯於巴丘界口,未知何意。」後主驚曰:「丞相新亡,東吳負盟侵界,如之奈何?」蔣琬奏曰:「臣敢保王平、張嶷引兵數萬屯於永安,以防不測。陛下再命一人去東吳報喪,以探其動靜。」後主曰:「須得一舌辯之士為使。」一人應聲而出曰:「微臣願往。」眾視之,乃南陽安眾人,姓宗,名預,字德豔,官任參軍右中郎將。後主大喜,即命宗預往東吳報喪,兼探虛實。

宗預領命,逕到金陵,入見吳主孫權。禮畢,只見左右人皆著素衣。權作色而言曰:「吳、蜀已為一家,卿主何故而增白帝之守也?」預曰:「臣以為東益巴丘之戍,西增白帝之守,皆事勢宜然,俱不足以相問也。」權笑曰:「卿不亞於鄧芝。」乃謂宗預曰:「朕聞諸葛丞相歸天,每日流涕,令官僚盡皆挂孝。朕恐魏人乘喪取蜀,故增巴丘守兵萬人,以為救援,別無他意也。」預頓首拜謝。權曰:「朕既許以同盟,安有背義之理?」預曰:「天子因丞相新亡,特命臣來報喪。」權遂取金鈚箭一技折之,設誓曰:「朕若負前盟,子孫絕滅!」又命使齎香帛奠儀,入川致祭。

62 So before Dong Yun had reached Nanzheng, Wei Yan was dead. Ma Dai joined his army to Jiang Wei's, and Yang Yi wrote another memorial, which he sent to the Latter Ruler.

62 The Latter Ruler issued an edict:

63 "Wei Yan had paid the penalty of his crime. He should be honorably buried in consideration of his former services."

63 Then Yang Yi continued his journey and in due time arrived at Chengdu with the coffin of the late Prime Minister. The Latter Ruler led out a large cavalcade of officers to meet the body at a point seven miles from the walls, and he lifted up his voice and wailed for the dead, and with him wailed all the officers and the common people, so that the sound of mourning filled the whole earth.

64 By royal command the body was borne into the city to the palace of the Prime Minister, and his son Zhuge Zhan was chief mourner.

65 When next the Latter Ruler held a court, Yang Yi bound himself, and confessed he had been in fault.

66 The Latter Ruler bade them loose his bonds and said, "Noble Sir, the coffin would never have reached home but for you. You carried out the orders of the late Prime Minister, whereby Wei Yan was destroyed and all was made secure. This was all your doing."

67 Yang Yi was promoted to be the Instructor of the Center Army, and Ma Dai was rewarded with the rank that Wei Yan had forfeited.

68 Yang Yi presented Zhuge Liang's testament, which the Latter Ruler read, weeping. By a special edict it was commanded that soothsayers should cast lots and select the site for the tomb of the great servant of the state.

69 Then Fei Yi said to the Latter Ruler, "When nearing his end, the Prime Minister commanded that he should be buried on Dingjun Mountain, in open ground, without sacrifice or monument."

70 This wish was respected, and they chose a propitious day in the tenth month for the interment, and the Latter Ruler followed in the funeral procession to the grave on the Dingjun Mountain. The posthumous title conferred upon the late Prime Minister was Zhuge Liang the Loyally Martial, and a temple was built in Mianyang wherein were offered sacrifices at the four seasons.

71 The poet Du Fu wrote a poem:

72 To Zhuge Liang stands a great memorial hall, 
In cypress shade, outside the Chengdu Wall, 
The steps thereto are bright with new grass springing, 
Hiding among the branches orioles are singing. 
The people and army asked for his wisdoms, 
Upon the throne, built for the father, sat the son. 
But ere was compassed all his plans conceived 
He died; and heroes since for him have ever grieved.

73 Another poem by the same author says:

74 Zhuge Liang's fair fame stands clear to all the world; 
Among king's ministers he surely takes 
Exalted rank; for when the empire cleft 
In three, a kingdom for his lord he won 
By subtle craft. Throughout all time he stands 
A shining figure, clear against the sky. 
Akin was he to famous Yi Yin, Lu Wang, 
Yet stands with chiefs, like Xiao He, Cao Shen; 
The fates forbade that Han should be restored, 
War-worn and weary, yet he steadfast stood.

75 Evil tidings came to the Latter Ruler on his return to his capital. He heard that Quan Zong had marched out with a large army from Wu and camped at the entrance to Baqiu. No one knew the object of this expedition.

76 "Here is Wu breaking their oath just as the Prime Minister has died," cried the Latter Ruler. "What can we do?"

77 Then said Jiang Wan, "My advice is to send Wang Ping and Zhang Ni to camp at Baidicheng as a measure of precaution, while you send an envoy to Wu to announce the death and period of mourning. He can there observe the signs of the times."

78 "The envoy must have a ready tongue," said the Latter Ruler.

79 One stepped from the ranks of courtiers and offered himself. He was Zong Yu, a man of Nanyang, a Military Adviser. So he was appointed as envoy with the commissions of announcing the death of the Prime Minister and observing the conditions.

80 Zong Yu set out for Capital Jianye, arrived and was taken in to the Emperor's presence. When the ceremony of introduction was over and the envoy looked about him, he saw that all were dressed in mourning.

81 But Sun Quan's countenance wore a look of anger, and he said, "Wu and Shu are one house. Why has your master increased the guard at Baidicheng?"

82 Zong Yu replied, "It seemed as necessary for the west to increase the garrison there as for the east to have a force at Baqiu. Neither is worth asking about."

83 "As an envoy you seem no way inferior to Deng Zhi," said Sun Quan, smiling.

84 Sun Quan continued, "When I heard that your Prime Minister Zhuge Liang had gone to heaven, I wept daily and ordered my officers to wear mourning. I feared that Wei might take the occasion to attack Shu, and so I increased the garrison at Baqiu by ten thousand troops that I might be able to help you in case of need. That was my sole reason."

85 Zong Yu bowed and thanked the Ruler of Wu.

86 "I would not go back upon the pledge between us," said Sun Quan.

87 Zong Yu said, "I have been sent to inform you of the mourning for the late Prime Minister."

90 Sun Quan took up a gold-tipped arrow and snapped it in twain, saying, "If I betray my oath, may my posterity be cut off!"

89 Then the Ruler of Wu dispatched an envoy with incense and silk and other gifts to be offered in sacrifice to the dead in the land of Shu.

삼국지 백과사전 인물, 지명, 병법, 전투, 무기, 관직, More...

한국 Korea Tour in Subkorea.com Road, Islands, Mountains, Tour Place, Beach, Festival, University, Golf Course, Stadium, History Place, Natural Monument, Paintings, Pottery, K-jokes, UNESCO Heritage, 중국 China Tour in Subkorea.com History, Idioms, UNESCO Heritage, Tour Place, Baduk, Golf Course, Stadium, University, J-Cartoons, 일본 Japan Tour in Subkorea.com Tour Place, Baduk, Golf Course, Stadium, University, History, Idioms, UNESCO Heritage, E-jokes, 인도 India Tour in Subkorea.com History, UNESCO Heritage, Tour Place, Golf Course, Stadium, University, Paintings,