삼국지 인물 찾아보기

Chapter 105-04 비단주머니 속의 계책

宗預拜辭吳主,同吳使還成都,入見後主,奏曰:「吳主因丞相新亡,亦自流涕,令群臣皆挂孝。其益兵巴丘者,恐魏人乘虛而入,別無異心。今折箭為誓,並不背盟。」後主大喜,重賞宗預,厚待吳使去訖。遂依孔明遺言,加蔣琬為丞相大將軍,錄尚書事;加費褘為尚書令,同理丞相事;加吳懿為車騎將軍,假節督漢中;姜維為輔漢將軍平襄侯,總督諸處人馬,同吳懿出屯漢中,以防魏兵;其餘將校,各依舊職。

楊儀自以為年宦先於蔣琬,而位出琬下;且自恃功高,未有重賞,口出怨言,謂費褘曰:「昔日丞相初亡,吾若將全師投魏,寧當寂寞如此耶!」費褘乃將此言具表密奏後主。後主大怒,命將楊儀下獄勘問,欲斬之。蔣琬奏曰:「儀雖有罪,但日前隨丞相多立功勞,未可斬也,當廢為庶人。」後主從之,遂貶楊儀赴漢中嘉郡為民。儀羞慚自刎而死。

蜀漢建興十三年,魏主曹叡青龍三年,吳主孫權嘉禾四年,三國各不興兵。單說魏主封司馬懿為太尉,總督軍馬,安鎮諸邊。懿拜謝回洛陽去訖。魏主在許昌,大興土木,建蓋官殿;又於洛陽造朝陽殿、太極殿、築總章觀:俱高十丈;又立崇華殿、青霄閣、鳳凰樓、九龍池,命博士馬鈞監造,極其華麗:雕梁華棟,碧瓦金磚,光輝耀日。選天下巧匠三萬餘人,民夫三十餘萬,不分晝夜而造。民力疲困,怨聲不絕。

叡又降旨起土木於芳林園,使公卿皆負土樹木於其中。司徒董尋上表切諫曰:

伏自建安以來,野戰死亡,或門殫戶盡;雖有存者,遺孤老弱:若今宮室狹小,欲廣大之,猶宜隨時,不妨農務,況作無益之物乎?陛下既尊群臣,顯以冠冕,被以文繡,載以華輿,所以異於小人也,今又使負木擔土,沾體塗足,毀國之光,以崇無益:其無謂也。孔子云:『君使臣以禮,臣事君以忠。』無忠無禮,國何以立?臣知言出必死;而自比於牛之一毛,生既無益,死亦無損。秉筆流涕,心與世辭。臣有八子,臣死之後,累陛下矣。不勝戰慄待命之至!

叡覽表怒曰:「董尋不怕死耶!」左右奏請斬之。叡曰:「此人素有忠義,今且廢為庶人。再有妄言者必斬!」時有太子舍人張茂,字彥材,亦上表切諫,叡命斬之。」即日召馬鈞問曰:「朕建高臺峻閣,欲與神仙往來,以求長生不老之方。」鈞奏曰:「漢朝二十四帝,惟武帝享國最久,壽算極高,,蓋因服天上日精月華之氣也:嘗於長安宮中,建柏梁臺;臺上立一銅人,手捧一盤,名曰『承露盤』,接三更北斗所降沆瀣之水,其名曰『天漿』,又日『甘露。』取此水用美玉為屑,調和服之,可以返老還童。」叡大喜曰:「汝今可引人夫星夜至長安,拆取銅人,移置芳林園中。」

90 Zong Yu and the envoy took leave of the Ruler of Wu and journeyed to Chengdu, where they went to the Latter Ruler.

91 Zong Yu made a memorial, saying, "The Ruler of Wu has wept for our Prime Minister and put his court into mourning. The increased garrison at Baqiu is intended to safeguard us from Wei, lest they take the occasion of a public sorrow to attack. And in token of his pledge, the Ruler of Wu broke an arrow in twain."

92 The Latter Ruler was pleased and rewarded Zong Yu. Moreover, the envoy of Wu was generously treated.

93 According to the advice in Zhuge Liang's testament, the Latter Ruler made Jiang Wan Prime Minister and Chair of the Secretariat, while Fei Yi became Deputy Prime Minister and Deputy Chair of the Secretariat. Wu Yi was made Commander of the Flying Cavalry and Commander of Hanzhong; Jiang Wei, General Who Upholds the Han, Lord of Pingxiang, Commander-in-Chief, and Commander of Hanzhong.

94 Now as Yang Yi was senior in service to Jiang Wan, who had thus been promoted over his head, and as he considered his services had been inadequately rewarded, he was discontented and spoke resentfully.

95 He said to Fei Yi, "If when the Prime Minister died I had gone over to Wei, with the whole army, I should not have been thus left out in the cold."

96 Fei Yi secretly reported this speech to the Latter Ruler, who was angered and threw Yang Yi into prison.

97 The Latter Ruler intended putting him to death, but Jiang Wan interceded, saying, "Yang Yi had followed the late Prime Minister in many campaigns and had had many good services. Your Majesty should not put him to death, but take away his rank."

98 And Yang Yi was reprieved. However, he was degraded and sent into Hanjia in Hanzhong, where he committed suicide through shame.

99 In the thirteenth year of Beginning Prosperity of Shu, the same year being the third year of Green Dragon of Wei, and the fourth year of Domestic Peace of Wu (AD 235), there were no military expeditions. In Wei, Sima Yi was created Grand Commander, with command over all the forces of Wei, and he departed for Luoyang.

100 The Ruler of Wei, at Xuchang, made preparations to build himself a palace complex. At Luoyang he also built the Hall of Sunrise, the Hall of the Firmament, and the Hall of Complete Patterns, all lofty and of beautiful designs. He also raised a Hall of Beautiful Passions, a Green Flageolet Tower, and a Phoenix Tower. He also dug a Nine Dragons Pool. Over all these works he placed Doctorate Scholar Ma Jun as superintendent of their building.

101 Nothing was spared that would contribute to the beauty of these buildings. The beams were carved, the rafters were painted, the walls were of golden bricks, and the roofs of green tiles. They glittered and glowed in the sunlight. The most cunning craftspeople in the world were sought, many thousands of them, and myriads of ordinary workers labored day and night on these works for the Emperor's glory and pleasure. But the strength of the people was spent in this toil, and they cried aloud and complained unceasingly.

102 Moreover, the Ruler of Wei issued an edict to carry earth and bring trees for the Fragrant Forest Park, and he employed officers of state in these labors, carrying earth and transporting trees.

103 The Minister of Works, Dong Xun, ventured upon a remonstrance, sending a memorial:

104 "From the beginning of Rebuilt Tranquillity Era, a generation ago, wars have been continuous and destruction rife. Those who have escaped death are few, and these are old and weak. Now indeed it may be that the palaces are too small and enlargement is desired, but would it not be more fitting to choose the building season so as not to interfere with cultivation? Your Majesty has always valued many honorable officers, letting them wear beautiful headdresses, clad in handsome robes, and riding in decorated chariots to distinguish them from the common people. Now these officers are being made to carry timber and bear earth, to sweat and soil their feet. To destroy the glory of the state in order to raise a useless edifice is indescribable folly. Confucius the Teacher said that princes should treat ministers with polite consideration, and ministers should serve princes with loyalty. Without loyalty, without propriety, can a state endure?

105 "I recognize that these words of mine mean death, but I am of no value, a mere bullock's hair, and my life is of no importance, as my death would be no loss. I write with tears, bidding the world farewell.
106 "Thy servant has eight sons, who will be a burden to Your Majesty after his death. I cannot say with what trepidation I await my fate."

107 "Has the man no fear of death?" said Cao Rui, greatly angered.

108 The courtiers requested the Emperor to put Dong Xun to death, but Cao Rui remembered his rectitude and proven loyalty and only degraded him, adding a warning to put to death those who would remonstrate.

109 A certain Zhang Mao, in the service of the Heir Apparent, also ventured upon a remonstrance. Cao Rui put him to death immediately.

110 Then Cao Rui summoned his Master of Works, Ma Jun, and said, "I have built high terraces and lofty towers with intent to hold intercourse with gods and goddesses, that I may obtain from them the elixir of life."

111 Then Ma Jun replied, "Of the four and twenty emperors of the line of Latter Han, only Emperor Wu enjoyed the throne very long and really attained to old age. That was because he drank of the essence of the brilliancy of the sun and the brightness of the moon. In the Palace at Changan is the Terrace of Cypress Beams, upon which stands the bronze figure of a man holding up a Dew Bowl, whereinto distills, in the third watch of the night, the vapor from the great constellation of the north. This liquid is called Celestial Elixir, or Sweet Dew. If mingled with powdered jade and swallowed, it restores youth to the aged."

112 "Take workers to Changan immediately and bring hither the bronze figure to set up in the Fragrant Forest Park," said the Ruler of Wei.

삼국지 백과사전 인물, 지명, 병법, 전투, 무기, 관직, More...

한국 Korea Tour in Subkorea.com Road, Islands, Mountains, Tour Place, Beach, Festival, University, Golf Course, Stadium, History Place, Natural Monument, Paintings, Pottery, K-jokes, UNESCO Heritage, 중국 China Tour in Subkorea.com History, Idioms, UNESCO Heritage, Tour Place, Baduk, Golf Course, Stadium, University, J-Cartoons, 일본 Japan Tour in Subkorea.com Tour Place, Baduk, Golf Course, Stadium, University, History, Idioms, UNESCO Heritage, E-jokes, 인도 India Tour in Subkorea.com History, UNESCO Heritage, Tour Place, Golf Course, Stadium, University, Paintings,