삼국지 인물 찾아보기

Chapter 107-02 사마씨가 권력을 잡다

許、陳二人去了。又召殿中校尉尹大目至;令戡濟作書,與目持去見爽。懿分付曰:「汝與爽厚,可領此任。汝見爽說吾與蔣濟指洛水為誓,只因兵權之事,別無他意。」尹大目依令而去。

卻說曹爽正飛鷹走犬之際,忽報城內有變,太傅有表。爽大驚,幾乎落馬。黃門官捧表跪於天子之前。爽接表,拆封令近臣讀之。表略曰:

征西大都督太傅臣司馬懿,誠惶誠恐,頓首謹表:臣昔從遼東還,先帝詔陛下與秦王及臣等,升御床,把臣臂,深以後事為念。今大將軍曹爽,背棄顧命,敗亂國典;內則僭擬,外專威權;以黃門張當為都監,專共交關;看察至尊,伺候神器;離間二宮,傷害骨肉;又下洶洶,人懷危懼;此非先帝詔陛下及囑臣之本意也。

臣雖朽邁,敢忘往言?太尉臣濟、尚書臣孚等,皆以爽為有無君之心,兄弟不宜典兵宿衛,今奏永寧宮皇太后,令敕臣表奏施行。臣輒敕主者及黃門令,罷爽、羲、訓吏兵以侯就第,不得逗遛,以稽車駕;敢有稽留,便以軍法從治,臣輒力疾將兵,屯於洛水浮橋,伺察非常。謹此上聞,伏干聖聽。」

魏主曹芳聽畢,乃喚曹爽曰:「太傅之言若此,卿如何裁處?」爽手足失措,回顧二弟曰:「為之奈何?」羲曰:「劣弟亦曾諫兄,兄執迷不聽,致有今日。司馬懿譎詐無比,孔明尚不能勝,況我兄弟乎?不如自縛見之,以免一死。」

言未畢,參軍辛敞、司馬魯芝到。爽問之。二人告曰:「城中把得鐵桶相似,太傅引兵屯洛水浮橋,勢將不可復歸:宜早定大計。」

正言間,司農桓範驟馬而至,謂爽曰:「太傅已變,將軍何不請天子幸許都,調外兵以討司馬懿耶?」爽曰:」吾等全家皆在城中,豈可投他處求援?」範曰:「匹夫臨難,尚慾望活!今主公身隨天子,號令天下,誰敢不應?豈可自投死地乎?」

爽聞言不決,惟流涕而已。範又曰:「此去許都,不過中宿。城中糧草,足支數載。今主公別營兵馬,近在關南,呼之即至。大司馬之印,某將在此。主公可急行,遲則休矣。」爽曰:「多官勿太催逼,待吾細細思之。」

少頃,侍中許允、尚書令陳泰至。二人告曰:「太傅只為將軍權重,不過要削去兵權,別無他意。將軍可早歸城中。」爽默然不語。又只見殿中校尉尹大目至。目曰:「太傅指洛水為誓,並無他意。有蔣太尉書在此。將軍可削去兵權,早歸相府。」爽信為良言。桓範又告曰:「事急矣,休聽外言而就死地!」

是夜曹爽意不能決,乃拔劍在手,嗟歎尋思;自黃昏直流涕到曉,終是狐疑不定,桓範入帳催之曰:「主公思慮一晝夜,何尚不能決?」爽擲劍而歎曰:「我不起兵,請願棄官,但為富家翁足矣!」範大哭,出帳曰:「曹子丹以智謀自矜,今兄弟三人,真豚犢耳!」痛哭不已。許允、陳泰令爽先納印綬與司馬懿。爽令將印送去。主簿楊綜扯住印綬而哭曰:「主公今日捨兵權自縛去降,不免東市受戮也。」爽曰:「太傅必不失信於我。」

36 As soon as they had left, he called Yin Damu and ordered Jiang Ji prepare a letter to be taken to Cao Shuang by Yin Damu.

37 Said Sima Yi, "You are on good terms with the man and are the fittest person for this mission. Tell him that Jiang Ji and I are concerned solely with the military powers in the hands of himself and his brothers, as we have sworn pointing to River Luo."

38 So Yin Damu went his way.

39 Out in the country Cao Shuang was enjoying the hunting, flying his falcons and coursing his hounds. Suddenly came the news of the rising in the city and the memorial against him. He almost fell out of the saddle when they told him. The eunuch handed in the memorial to the Ruler of Wei in the presence of Cao Shuang, who took it and opened it. A minister in attendance was ordered to read it. It said:

40 "Sima Yi, General Who Conquers the West and Imperial Guardian, with bowed head and trepidation, presents this memorial. On my return from the expedition into Liaodong, His late Majesty summoned Your Majesty, Cao Shuang, myself and certain others to his bedside, took me by the arm and impressed upon us all our duty in the years to be.

41 "Now Cao Shuang has betrayed the trust placed in him, has disordered the kingdom, usurped power at court, and seized upon power in the regions. He has appointed Zhang Dang, Administrator of the City, to control the court and spy upon Your Majesty. He is surely lying in wait to seize the empire. He has sown dissension in the royal family and injured his own flesh and blood. The whole land is in confusion, and people's hearts are full of fear. All this is opposed to the injunctions of His Late Majesty and his commands to me.

42 "Stupid and worthless as I am, yet I dare not forget the words of His Late Majesty. My colleagues, Jiang Ji and Sima Fu, agree that Cao Shuang is disloyal at heart, and great military powers should not be entrusted to him or his brothers.

43 "I have memorialized Her Majesty and obtained her authority to act.

44 "All military powers have been wrested from the hands of Cao Shuang, Cao Xi, and Cao Xun, leaving them only the simple title of lordships, so that hereafter they may be unable to hinder or control Your Majesty's actions. If there be any obstruction, the matter shall be summarily dealt with.

45 "Although in ill health, as a precautionary measure I have camped at the Floating Bridge, whence I write this."

46 When they had made an end of reading, the Ruler of Wei turned to Cao Shuang and said, "In the face of such words what mean you to do?"

47 Cao Shuang was at a loss and turned to his younger brother, saying, "What now?"

48 Cao Xi replied, "I remonstrated with you, but you were obstinate and listened not. So it has come to this. Sima Yi is false and cunning beyond measure. If Zhuge Liang could not get the better of him, could we hope to do so? I see nothing but to yield that haply we may live."

49 Just at this moment arrived Adviser Xin Chang and Commander Lu Zhu. Cao Shuang asked what tidings they brought.

50 They replied, "The city is completely and closely surrounded, Sima Yi is camped on the river at the Floating Bridge, and you cannot return. You must decide how to act at once."

51 Then galloped up Huan Fan, who said, "This is really rebellion. Why not request His Majesty to proceed to Xuchang till regional troops can arrive and deal with Sima Yi?"

52 Cao Shuang replied, "How can we go to another place when all our families are in the city?"

53 Said Huan Fan, "Even a fool in this crisis would think only of life. You have the Son of Heaven with you here and command all the forces of the empire. None would dare disobey you, and yet you march quietly to death."

54 Cao Shuang could not decide to strike a blow for safety; he did nothing but snivel.

55 Huan Fan continued, "We can reach Xuchang tonight. The stay in Xuchang would be but brief, and there are ample supplies for years. You have forces at your call at the South Pass. You hold the seal of Minister of War, and I have brought it with me. Everything is in your favor. Act! Act at once! Delay is death."

56 "Do not hurry me," said Cao Shuang. "Let me think it over carefully."

57 Then came Xu Yun and Chen Tai, the two messengers of Sima Yi, and said, "The Imperial Guardian desires only to strip the military power of the Regent Marshal. If the Regent Marshal yields, he may return peacefully to the city."

58 Still Cao Shuang hesitated.

59 Next arrived Yin Damu, saying, "The Imperial Guardian had sworn by River Luo to the singleness of his aim. Here is letter of Minister Jiang Ji. The Regent Marshal should relinquish the military power and return to the Palace in peace."

60 When Cao Shuang seemed disposed to accept the assurance of Sima Yi, Huan Fan inveighed against it, saying, "You are a dead man if you listen to the voice of these people!"

61 Night found Cao Shuang still vacillating. As twilight faded into darkness he stood, sword in hand, sad, sighing and weeping. And morning found him still trying to make up his mind.

62 Huan Fan again urged him to decide upon some course.

63 "You have had a whole day and a whole night for reflection and must decide," said he.

64 "I will not fight; I will yield all; being a wealthy man is enough," said Cao Shuang, throwing down his sword.

65 Huan Fan left the tent wailing.

66 "Cao Zhen might boast of his abilities, but his sons are mere cattle," said he, weeping copiously.

67 The two messengers, Xu Yun and Chen Tai, bade Cao Shuang offer his seal of office to Sima Yi, and it was brought.

68 But First Secretary Yang Zong clung to it and would not give it up, saying, "Alas! That you, my lord, should resign your powers and make such a pitiful surrender. For surely you will not escape death in the eastern market place."

69 "The Imperial Guardian will surely keep faith with me," said Cao Shuang.

삼국지 백과사전 인물, 지명, 병법, 전투, 무기, 관직, More...

한국 Korea Tour in Subkorea.com Road, Islands, Mountains, Tour Place, Beach, Festival, University, Golf Course, Stadium, History Place, Natural Monument, Paintings, Pottery, K-jokes, UNESCO Heritage, 중국 China Tour in Subkorea.com History, Idioms, UNESCO Heritage, Tour Place, Baduk, Golf Course, Stadium, University, J-Cartoons, 일본 Japan Tour in Subkorea.com Tour Place, Baduk, Golf Course, Stadium, University, History, Idioms, UNESCO Heritage, E-jokes, 인도 India Tour in Subkorea.com History, UNESCO Heritage, Tour Place, Golf Course, Stadium, University, Paintings,