삼국지 인물 찾아보기

Chapter 109-02 인과응보

司馬昭大驚,慌忙上馬走時,前面廖化殺來。昭不能前進,急退時,姜維引兵從小路殺到。昭四下無路,只得勒兵上鐵籠山據守:原來此山只有一條路,四下皆險峻難上;其上惟有一泉,止彀百人之飲。此時昭手下有六千人,被姜維絕其路口,山上泉水不敷,人馬枯楬。昭仰天長歎曰:「吾死於此地矣!」後人有詩曰:

妙算姜維不等閑,魏師受困鐵籠間。龐涓始入馬陵道,項羽初圍九里山。

主簿王韜改曰:「昔日耿恭受困,拜井而得其泉;將軍何不效之?」昭從其言,遂上山頂泉邊,再拜而祝曰:「昭奉詔來退蜀兵,若昭合死,令甘泉枯竭,昭自當刎頸,教部軍盡降;如壽祿未終,願蒼天早起甘泉,以活眾命!」祝畢,泉水湧出,取之不竭;因此人馬不死。

卻說姜維在山下困住魏兵,謂眾將曰:「昔日丞相在上方谷,不曾捉住司馬懿,吾深為恨;今司馬昭必被吾擒矣。」

卻說郭淮聽知司馬昭困於鐵籠山上,欲提兵來。陳泰曰:「姜維會合羌兵,欲先取南安。今羌兵已到,將軍若撤兵去救,羌兵必乘虛襲我後也。可先令人詐降羌人,於中取事。若退了此兵,方可救鐵籠之圍。」郭淮從之,遂令陳泰引五千兵,逕到羌王寨內,解甲而入,泣拜曰:「郭淮妄自尊大,常有殺泰之心,故來投降。郭淮軍中虛實,某俱知之。只今夜願引一軍前去劫寨。便可成功。如兵到魏寨,自有內應。」

迷當大喜,遂令俄何燒戈同陳泰來劫魏寨。俄何燒戈教泰降兵在後,今泰引羌兵為前部。是夜二更,竟到魏寨,寨門大開。陳泰一騎馬先入。俄何燒戈驟馬挺槍入寨之時,只叫得一聲苦,連人帶馬,跌在陷坑裡。陳泰從後面殺來,郭淮從左邊殺來,羌兵大亂,自相踐踏,死者無數,生者盡降。俄何燒戈自刎而死。

郭淮、陳泰引兵直殺到羌人寨中,迷當大王急出帳上馬時,被魏兵生擒活捉,來見郭淮。淮慌下馬,親去其縳,用好言撫慰曰:「朝延素以公為忠義,今何故助蜀人心也?」迷當慚愧伏罪。淮乃說迷當曰:「公今為前部,去解鐵籠山之圍,退了蜀兵,吾奏准天子自有厚賜。」

迷當從之,遂引羌兵在前,魏兵在後,逕奔鐵籠山。時值三更,先令人報知姜維。維大喜,教請入相見。魏兵多半雜在羌人部內;行到蜀寨前,維令大兵皆在寨外屯紮,迷當引百餘人到中軍帳前。姜維、夏侯霸二人出迎。魏將不等迷當開言,就從背後殺將起來。維大驚,急上馬而走。羌、魏之兵,一齊殺入。蜀兵四紛五落,各自逃生。

維手無器械,腰間懸有付副弓箭,走得慌忙,箭皆落了,只有空壼。維望山中而走,背後郭淮引兵趕來;見維手無寸鐵,乃驟馬挺槍追之。看看至近,維虛拽弓弦,連響十餘次。淮連躲數番,不見箭到,知維無箭,乃掛住鋼槍,拈弓搭箭射之。維急閃過,順手接了,就扣在弓弦上;等淮追近,望面門上儘力射去,淮應弦落馬。

Taken wholly by surprise, Sima Zhao leaped upon his steed and fled. But Liao Hua met him and drove him back. Then appeared Jiang Wei in the path of retreat, so that no road lay open. Sima Zhao made off for the hills, hoping to be able to hold out on the Iron Cage Mountain.

21 Now there was only one road up the hill, which rose steeply on all sides. And the hill had but one small spring of water, enough to serve a hundred people or so, while Sima Zhao's force numbered six thousand. Their enemies had blocked the only road of escape. This one fountain was unequal to supplying the needs of the beleaguered army, and soon they were tormented with thirst.

22 In despair, Sima Zhao looked up to heaven and sighed, saying, "Death will surely come to me here!"

23 The host of Wei on Iron Cage Mountain 
Were once fast held by Jiang Wei's skill; 
When Pang Juan first crossed the Maling Hills, 
His strategy was reckoned fine 
As Xiang Yu at the Nine Mountains; 
Both bent opponents to their will.

24 In this critical situation Secretary Wang Tao reminded his leader of what Geng Gong had done in ancient time, saying, "O General, why do you not imitate Geng Gong, who, being in great need, prostrated himself and prayed at a well, wherefrom he afterwards was supplied with sweet water?"

25 So the leader went to the summit of the hill and knelt beside the spring and prayed thus:

26 "The humble Sima Zhao received a command to repulse the army of Shu. If he is to die here, then may this spring cease its flow, when he will end his own life and let his soldiers yield to the enemy. But if his allotted span of life be not reached, then, O Blue Vault, increase the flow of water and save the lives of this multitude."

27 Thus he prayed; and the waters gushed forth in plenty, so that they all quenched their thirst and lived.

28 Jiang Wei had surrounded the hill, holding the army thereon as in a prison.

29 He said to his officers, "I have always regretted that our great Prime Minister was unable to capture Sima Yi in the Gourd Valley, but now I think his son is doomed to fall into our hands!"

30 However, news of the dangerous position of Sima Zhao had come to Guo Huai, who set about a rescue.

31 Chen Tai said to him, "Jiang Wei has made a league with the Qiangs, and they have arrived to help him. If you go away to rescue Sima Zhao, the Qiangs will attack from the rear. Therefore I would propose to send someone to the tribespeople to try to create a diversion and get them to retire. If they are disposed of, you may go to the rescue of Sima Zhao."

32 Guo Huai saw there was much reason in this, and told Chen Tai to take a force of five thousand troops and go to the camp of the King of the Qiangs. When Chen Tai reached the camp, he threw off his armor and entered weeping and crying that he was in danger of death.

33 He said, "Guo Huai sets himself up as superior to everyone and is trying to slay me. Therefore I have come to offer my services to you. I know all the secrets of the Wei army, and, if you will, this very night I can lead you to their camp. I have friends in the camp to help, and you can destroy it."

34 King Mi Dang was taken with the scheme, and sent his General Ehe Shaoge to go with Chen Tai. The deserters from Wei were placed in the rear, but Chen Tai himself rode with the leading body of the Qiangs. They set out at the second watch and soon arrived. They found the gates open, and Chen Tai rode in boldly. But when Ehe Shaoge and his troops galloped in, there suddenly arose a great cry as soldiers and horses went tumbling into great pits. At the same time Chen Tai came round in the rear and attacked, while Guo Huai appeared on the flank. The Qiangs trampled each other down, and many were killed. Those who escaped death surrendered, and the leader, Ehe Shaoge, committed suicide in a pit.

35 Guo Huai and Chen Tai then hastened back into the camp of the Qiangs. Mi Dang, taken unprepared, rushed out of his tent to get to horse, but was made prisoner. He was taken before Guo Huai, who hastily dismounted, loosed the prisoner's bonds, and soothed him with kindly words.

36 "Our government has always regarded you as a loyal and true friend," said Guo Huai. "Why then are you helping our enemies?"

37 Mi Dang sank to the ground in confusion, while Guo Huai continued, "If you will now raise the siege of Iron Cage Mountain and drive off the troops of Shu, I will memorialize the Throne and obtain a substantial reward for you."

38 Mi Dang agreed. He set out forthwith, his own army leading and the army of Wei in the rear. At the third watch he sent on a messenger to tell Jiang Wei of his coming. And the Shu leader was glad. Mi Dang was invited to come. On the march the soldiers of Wei had mingled with the Qiangs, and many of them were in the forefront of the army.

39 As they drew near the camp, Jiang Wei gave order: "The army are to camp outside. Only the King can enter the gate."

40 Mi Dang went up toward the gate with a hundred or more followers, and Jiang Wei with Xiahou Ba went to welcome him. Just as they met, before Mi Dang could say a word, the Wei generals dashed on past him and set on to slay. Jiang Wei was taken aback, leaped on his steed and fled, while the mixed force of troops of Wei and Qiangs drove the camp defenders before them and sent them flying.

41 When Jiang Wei leaped upon his steed at the gate, he had no weapon in his hand, only his bow and quiver hung at his shoulder. In his hasty flight the arrows fell out and the quiver was empty, so when he set off for the hills with Guo Huai in pursuit, Jiang Wei had nothing to oppose to the spears of his pursuers. As they came near he laid hands upon his bow and made as if to shoot. The string twanged and Guo Huai blenched. But as no arrow went flying by, Guo Huai knew Jiang Wei had none to shoot. Guo Huai therefore hung his spear, took his bow and shot. Jiang Wei caught the arrow as it flew by and fitted it to his bowstring. He waited till Guo Huai came quite near, when he pulled the string with all his force and sent the arrow flying straight at Guo Huai's face. Guo Huai fell even as the bowstring sang.

삼국지 백과사전 인물, 지명, 병법, 전투, 무기, 관직, More...

한국 Korea Tour in Subkorea.com Road, Islands, Mountains, Tour Place, Beach, Festival, University, Golf Course, Stadium, History Place, Natural Monument, Paintings, Pottery, K-jokes, UNESCO Heritage, 중국 China Tour in Subkorea.com History, Idioms, UNESCO Heritage, Tour Place, Baduk, Golf Course, Stadium, University, J-Cartoons, 일본 Japan Tour in Subkorea.com Tour Place, Baduk, Golf Course, Stadium, University, History, Idioms, UNESCO Heritage, E-jokes, 인도 India Tour in Subkorea.com History, UNESCO Heritage, Tour Place, Golf Course, Stadium, University, Paintings,