삼국지 인물 찾아보기

Chapter 108-04 사마의와 손권의 죽음 이후

恪正驚疑間,忽報天子有使至,宣太傅赴宴。恪令安排車仗;方欲出府,有黃犬啣住衣服,嚶嚶作聲,如哭之狀。恪怒曰:「犬戲我也?」叱左右逐去之,遂乘車出府。行不數步,見車前一道白虹,自地而起,如白練沖天而去。恪甚驚怪。心腹將張約進車前密告曰:「今日宮中設宴,未知好歹,主公不可輕入。」恪聽罷,使令回車,行不到十餘步,孫峻、滕胤乘馬至車前曰:「太傳何故便回?」恪曰:「吾忽然腹痛,不可見天子。」胤曰:「朝廷為太傅軍回,不曾面敘,故特設宴相召,兼議大事。太傅雖感貴恙,還當勉強一行。」恪從其言,遂同孫峻、滕胤入宮。張約亦隨入。恪見吳主孫亮,施禮畢,就席而坐。亮命進酒,恪心疑,辭曰:「病軀不勝盃酌。」孫峻曰:「太傳府中常服藥酒,可取飲乎?」恪曰:「可也。」遂令從人回府取自製藥酒到,恪方纔放心飲之。

酒至數巡,吳主孫亮託事先起。孫峻下殿,脫了長服,著短衣,內披環甲,手提利刃上殿大呼曰:「天子有詔誅逆賊!」諸葛恪大驚,擲盃於地,欲拔劍迎之,頭已落地。張約見峻斬恪,揮刀來迎。峻急閃過刀尖,傷其左指。峻轉身一刀,砍中張約右臂。武士一齊擁出,砍倒張約,剁為肉泥。孫峻一面令武士收恪家眷,一面令人將張約並諸葛恪屍首,用蘆蓆包裹,以小車載出,棄於城南門外石子崗亂塚坑內。

卻說諸葛恪之妻,正在房中,心神恍忽,動止不寧。忽一婢女入房,恪妻問曰:「汝遍身如何血臭?」其婢忽然反目切齒,飛身跳躍,頭撞屋樑,口中大叫:「吾乃諸葛恪也!被奸賊孫峻謀殺!」恪合家老幼,驚惶號哭。不一時,軍馬至,圍住府第,將恪全家老幼,俱縛至市曹斬首。時吳建興二年冬十月也。昔諸葛瑾在日,見恪聰明盡顯於外,歎曰:「此子非保家之主也!」又魏光祿大夫張緝,曾對司馬師曰:「諸葛恪不久死矣!」師問其故,緝曰:「威震其主,何能久乎?」至此果中其言。

卻說孫峻殺了諸葛恪,吳主孫亮封峻為丞相大將軍富春侯,總督中外諸軍事。自此權柄盡歸孫峻矣。且說姜維在成都,接得諸葛恪書,欲求相助伐魏,遂入朝,奏准後主,復起大兵,北伐中原。正是:

一度興師未奏績,兩番討賊欲成功。

未知勝負如何,且看下文分解。

Then came a messenger with an invitation to a royal banquet. He had his carriage prepared. As he was passing through the gate, a yellow dog jumped up and caught hold of his garment and then howled lugubriously.

75 "The dog even mocks me!" said he, annoyed, and he bade his attendants take it away.

76 Then he set out for the Palace. Before he had gone far, he saw a white rainbow rise out of the earth and reach up to the sky. While he was wondering what this might portend, his friend Zhang Yue came up and spoke a word of warning.

77 "I feel doubtful about the real purpose of this banquet," said Zhang Yue, "and advise you not to go."

78 Zhuge Ke gave orders to drive home again. But before he had reached his own gate, the two conspirators---Sun Jun and Teng Yin---rode up and asked, "O Imperial Guardian, why are you turning back?"

79 "I feel unwell and cannot see the Emperor today," replied Zhuge Ke.

80 They replied, "This court is appointed to be held especially to do honor to you and the army. You have not yet reported, and there is a banquet for you. You may be ill, but you really must go to court."

81 Zhuge Ke yielded, and once more set his face toward the Palace. Sun Jun and Teng Yin went with him, and his friend Zhang Yue followed. The banquet was spread when he arrived, and after he had made his obeisance he went to his place.

82 When the wine was brought in, Zhuge Ke, thinking it might be poisoned, excused himself from drinking, saying, "I am currently ill, and I cannot drink wine."

83 "Will you have some of the medicated wine brought from your own residence?" said Sun Jun.

84 "Yes, I could drink that," replied he.

85 So a servant was sent for a supply that he might drink with the other guests.

86 After several courses, the Ruler of Wu made an excuse and left the banquet hall. Sun Jun went to the foot of the hall and changed his garments of ceremony for more homely garb, but underneath these he put on armor.

87 Then suddenly he raised his keen sword and ran up the hall, shouting, "The Emperor has issued an edict to slay a rebel!"

88 Zhuge Ke, startled so that he dropped his cup, laid his hand upon his sword. But he was too late; his head rolled to the floor. His friend Zhang Yue drew his sword and rushed at the assassin, but Sun Jun evaded the full force of the blow and was only wounded in the left finger. Sun Jun slashed back at Zhang Yue and wounded him in the right arm. Then the braves dashed in and finished Zhang Yue.

89 The braves were then sent to arrest Zhuge Ke's family, while the bodies of Zhuge Ke and Zhang Yue were hastily rolled in matting, thrown into a cart, taken to the outside of the south gate, and tossed into a rubbish pit.

90 While Zhuge Ke was absent in the palace, his wife sat in the women's quarters at home feeling strangely unquiet.

91 Presently a maid came in and, when she drew near, his wife said, "Why does your clothing smell of blood?"

92 To her horror the maid suddenly transformed into a weird creature with rolling eyes and gritting teeth, that went dancing about the room and leaping till it touched the roof-beams, shrieking all the time, "I am Zhuge Ke, and I have been slain by that bastard Sun Jun!"

93 By this time the whole family were frightened and began wailing. And a few minutes later the residence was surrounded by a crowd of armed guards sent to murder the inmates, whom they bound, carried off to the market place, and put to the sword. These things occurred in the tenth month of the second year of Great Prosperity (AD 253).

94 When Zhuge Jin lived, he saw his son's ability display prominently, and he often sighed, saying, "This son will not safeguard the family."

95 Others had also predicted an early death. Zhang Qi, High Minister in Wei, used to say to Sima Shi, "Zhuge Ke will die soon."

96 And when asked why, Zhang Qi replied, "Can a person live long when his dignity endangers that of his lord?"

97 After the conspiracy, Sun Jun became Prime Minister in place of his victim. He was also placed in command of all the military forces, and became very powerful. The control of all matters was in his hands.

98 In Chengdu, when the letter of Zhuge Ke asking help from Jiang Wei arrived, Jiang Wei had audience with the Latter Ruler and requested authority to raise an army against the north.

99 The army fought, but fought in vain, 
Success may crown a new campaign.

100 Who were victorious will appear in the next chapter.

삼국지 백과사전 인물, 지명, 병법, 전투, 무기, 관직, More...

한국 Korea Tour in Subkorea.com Road, Islands, Mountains, Tour Place, Beach, Festival, University, Golf Course, Stadium, History Place, Natural Monument, Paintings, Pottery, K-jokes, UNESCO Heritage, 중국 China Tour in Subkorea.com History, Idioms, UNESCO Heritage, Tour Place, Baduk, Golf Course, Stadium, University, J-Cartoons, 일본 Japan Tour in Subkorea.com Tour Place, Baduk, Golf Course, Stadium, University, History, Idioms, UNESCO Heritage, E-jokes, 인도 India Tour in Subkorea.com History, UNESCO Heritage, Tour Place, Golf Course, Stadium, University, Paintings,