삼국지 인물 찾아보기

Chapter 113-01 어리석은 후주

第百十三回 丁奉定計斬孫綝  姜維鬥陣破鄧艾  

Ding Feng Makes A Plan To Slay Sun Chen;
Jiang Wei Arrays A Battle To Defeat Deng Ai.

卻說姜維恐救兵到,先將軍器車仗一應軍需,步兵先退,然後將馬軍斷後。細作報知鄧艾。艾笑曰:「姜維知大將軍到,故先退去。不必追之,追則中彼之計也。」乃令人哨探,回報果然駱谷狹窄之處,堆積柴草,準備要燒追兵。眾皆稱艾曰:「將軍真神算也!」遂遣使齎表奏聞。於是司馬昭大喜,又奏賞鄧艾。

卻說東吳大將軍孫綝,聽知全端、唐咨等降魏,勃然大怒,將各人家眷,盡皆斬之。吳主孫亮,時年方十七,見綝殺戮太過,心甚不然。

一出西苑,因食生梅,令黃門取蜜,須臾取至,見蜜內有鼠糞數枚,召藏吏責之,藏吏叩首曰:「臣封閉甚嚴,安有鼠糞?」亮曰:「黃門曾向爾求蜜食否?」藏吏曰:「黃門於數日前曾求食蜜,臣實不敢與。」亮指黃門曰:「此必汝怒藏吏不與爾蜜,故置糞於蜜中,以陷之也。」黃門不服。亮曰:「此事易知耳。若糞久在蜜中,則內外皆溼;若新在蜜中,則外溼內燥。」命剖視之,果然內燥。黃門服罪。亮之聰明,大抵如此。雖然聰明,卻被孫綝把持,不能主張。綝之弟威遠將軍孫據入蒼龍宿衛;武衛將軍孫恩、偏將軍孫幹、長水校尉孫闓,分屯諸營。

一日吳主孫亮悶坐,黃門侍郎全紀在側,紀乃國舅也。亮因泣告曰:「孫綝專權妄殺,欺朕太甚;今不圖之,必為後患。」紀曰:「陛下但有用臣處,臣萬死不辭。」亮曰:「卿可只今點起禁兵,與將軍劉丞各守城門,朕自出殺孫綝。但此事切不可令卿母知之。卿母乃綝之姊也。倘若泄漏,誤朕匪輕。」紀曰:「乞陛下草詔與臣。臨行事之時,臣將詔示眾,使綝手下人皆不敢妄動。」亮從之,即寫密詔付紀。紀受詔歸家,密告其父全尚。尚知此事,乃告妻曰:「三日內殺孫綝矣。」妻曰:「殺之是也。」口雖應之,卻令人持書報知孫綝。綝大怒,當夜便喚弟兄四人,點起精兵,先圍大內;一面將全尚、劉丞並其家小俱拿下。

比及平明,吳主孫亮聽得宮門外金鼓大震。內伺慌入奏曰:「孫綝領兵圍了內苑。」亮大怒,指全后罵曰:「汝父兄誤我大事矣!」乃拔劍欲出。全后與伺中近臣,皆牽其衣而哭,不放亮出。孫綝先將全尚、劉丞等殺訖,然後召文武於朝內,下令曰:「主上荒淫久病,昏亂無道,不可以奉宗廟,今當廢之。汝諸文武,敢有不從者,以謀叛論!」眾皆畏懼,應曰:「願從將軍之令。」

尚書桓懿大怒,從班部中挺然而出,指孫綝大罵曰:「今上乃聰明之主,汝何敢出此亂言!吾寧死不從賊臣之命。」琳大怒,自拔劍斬之,即入內指吳王孫亮罵曰:「無道昏君,本當誅戳,以謝天下!看先帝之面,廢汝為會稽王,吾自選有德者立之!」叱中書郎李崇奪其印綬,令鄧程收之。亮大哭而去。後人有詩歎曰:

亂賊誣伊尹,奸臣充霍光。可憐聰明主,不得蒞朝堂。

孫綝遣宗正孫楷、中書郎董朝,往虎林迎請瑯琊王孫休為君。休字子烈,乃孫權第六子也;在虎林夜夢乘龍上天,回顧不見龍尾,失驚而覺。次日,孫楷、董朝至,拜請回都。行至曲阿,有一老人,自稱姓干,名休,叩頭言曰:「事久必變,願殿下速行。」

1 Fearing lest reinforcements would strengthen his enemy beyond his own power of resistance, Jiang Wei decided to retreat while he could. He sent all his stores and baggage away first with the footmen, and kept the cavalry to cover the retirement.

2 The spies reported his movements to Deng Ai, who said, "He has gone because he knew that the main army would soon be upon him. Let him go, and do not follow. If we pursue, he will play us some evil trick."

3 Scouts were sent to keep in touch with the retreating army, and when they returned they reported that preparations of dry woods and straws had been made in the Luo Valley to check any pursuit with fire.

4 The officers praised the prescience of Deng Ai, "General, your calculation is superhuman!"

5 When Deng Ai reported these matters to the capital, Sima Zhao was very pleased and confer more rewards.

6 The Prime Minister of Wu, Sun Chen, was greatly angered by the desertion of so many of his soldiers and officers to Wei, and revenged himself by putting their families to death. The Ruler of Wu, Sun Liang, disapproved of these acts of cruelty, but he was powerless.

7 The young Emperor was of an ingenious turn of mind. One day he went to the West Park to eat of the newly ripened plums. He bade one of the eunuchs bring some honey. It was brought, but there were mouse droppings in it. The Ruler of Wu called the storekeeper and blamed him for carelessness.

8 The storekeeper said, "We are very careful to keep the stores in good order, and the honey cannot not possibly have been fouled in the storehouse."

9 "Has anyone asked you for honey lately?" asked the Ruler of Wu.

10 "One of the eunuchs asked for some a few days ago. I refused him."

11 The Ruler of Wu called the named eunuch and said, "You defiled the honey out of spite."

12 The man denied it.

13 "It is very easy to tell," said the Ruler of Wu. "If the dirt has been lying in the honey for some time it will be wet all through."

14 Then the Ruler of Wu ordered them to cut one of the lumps, and it was quite dry inside. The eunuch then confessed.

15 This shows the Ruler of Wu was quick-witted. But clever as he was, he could not control his Prime Minister, whose relatives were in command of all the garrisons and armies, so that he was unassailable. His four brothers all had high offices: Sun Ju was General Who Terrifies Distant Regions and Commander of Imperial Guards; Sun En, General Who Shows Prowess; Sun Gan, Imperial Commander; and Sun Kan, Commander of Changshui.

16 One day the Ruler of Wu, musing over his sorrows and feeling very miserable, began to weep. The officer in charge of the eunuchs, who was an Imperial Brother-in-Law, stood by.

17 "Sun Chen holds all real power and does as he wishes, while I am despised," said the Ruler of Wu. "Something must be done."

18 Quan Ji said, "I would think no sacrifice too great if Your Majesty would make use of me."

19 "If you could muster the Palace guards and help General Liu Cheng to keep the gates, I would go and murder that ruffian. But you must not let anyone know; for if you tell your noble mother, who is a sister of Sun Chen, she will tell her brother, and that would be very serious for me."

20 "Will Your Majesty give me a command that I may have authority to act when the time comes?" said Quan Ji. "At the critical moment I could show the edict and hold back Sun Chen's supporters."

21 The command was given, and Quan Ji went home. But he could not keep his secret, and confided the plan to his father, Quan Shang.

22 His father told his wife, "Sun Chen will be got rid of in three days."

23 "Oh, he deserves that," said she.

24 Although she seemed to approve with her tongue, she sent a secret messenger with a letter to the proposed victim.

25 That same night Sun Chen called in his four leader brothers, and the Palace was surrounded. The conspirators were seized, with Liu Cheng and Quan Shang and all their families.

26 About dawn the Ruler of Wu was disturbed by a commotion at the gates, and a servant told him, "Sun Chen with his army has surrounded the Inner Palace!"

27 Sun Liang knew that he had been betrayed. He turned on Empress Quan, who was of the Quan house, and reproached her.

28 "Your father and brother have upset all my plans!"

29 Drawing his sword, he was dashing out when his Consort and her people clung to his clothing and held him back.

30 After putting to death Liu Cheng's and Quan Shang's parties, Sun Chen assembled the officers in the court and addressed them thus: "The Emperor is vicious and weak, depraved and foolish and unfit for his high office. Wherefore he must be deposed. Any of you who oppose will be punished as for conspiracy."

31 "We shall obey your command, O General!" said the court officiers out of fear.

32 Only one of those present dared to say a word of protest.

33 It was Chair of the Secretariat Huan Yi, who said, "How dare you utter such words? Our Emperor is very intelligent, and I will not support you. I would rather die!"

34 Sun Chen wrathfully drew his sword and slew Huan Yi.

35 Then Sun Chen went into the Palace and said to Sun Liang, "O unrighteous and unenlightened Highness, your death would be the only fitting reparation to make to the empire, but out of consideration for your ancestors you are only deposed and degraded to princely rank as Prince of Kuaiji. I will select a worthy successor."

36 Secretary Li Zong was ordered to bring in the royal seal, which was delivered to Deng Cheng. The deposed ruler retired weeping.

37 The sage example of the wise Yi Yin 
Perverted now to traitor's use we see; 
And Huo Guang's faithful services are made 
A cloak to cover vilest treachery. 
Even able princes are but toys of fate, 
And need our pity, fallen from high estate.

38 Sun Chen then sent two ministers of the court, Royal Clan Recorder Sun Kai and Secretary Dong Cao, went as envoys to Hulin to request Sun Xiu, Prince of Langye, the sixth son of Sun Quan, to ascend the throne.

39 The Emperor-elect had had some premonition of the high honor to which he was now called, for in a dream he saw he ascended into the skies seated on a dragon. Only the dragon seemed to have no tail. He woke up in a fright, and the next day brought the Imperial Envoys, Sun Kai and Dong Cao.

40 Sun Xiu set out. At Que his carriage was stopped by a venerable old man who claimed to be Gan Xiu and offered felicitations.

41 "Your Majesty should move faster, for things may change swiftly," said the aged one.

삼국지 백과사전 인물, 지명, 병법, 전투, 무기, 관직, More...

한국 Korea Tour in Subkorea.com Road, Islands, Mountains, Tour Place, Beach, Festival, University, Golf Course, Stadium, History Place, Natural Monument, Paintings, Pottery, K-jokes, UNESCO Heritage, 중국 China Tour in Subkorea.com History, Idioms, UNESCO Heritage, Tour Place, Baduk, Golf Course, Stadium, University, J-Cartoons, 일본 Japan Tour in Subkorea.com Tour Place, Baduk, Golf Course, Stadium, University, History, Idioms, UNESCO Heritage, E-jokes, 인도 India Tour in Subkorea.com History, UNESCO Heritage, Tour Place, Golf Course, Stadium, University, Paintings,