삼국지 인물 찾아보기

Chapter 113-03 어리석은 후주

姜維聽得此信,忻然上表,再議出師伐魏。時蜀漢景耀元年冬,大將軍姜維,以廖化、張翼為先鋒,王含、蔣斌為左軍,蔣舒、傅僉為右軍,胡濟為合後。維與夏侯霸為總中軍,共起蜀兵二十萬,拜辭後主,逕到漢中,與夏侯霸商議,當先攻取何地。霸曰:「祁山乃用武之地,可以進兵,故丞相昔日六出祁山。因他處不可出也。」

維從其言,遂令三軍並望祁山進發,至谷口下寨。時鄧艾正在祁山寨中,整點隴右之兵。忽流星馬到,報說蜀兵見下三寨於谷口。艾聽知,遂登高看了,回寨生帳,大喜曰:「不出吾之所料也!」原來鄧艾先度了地脈,故留蜀兵下寨之地;地中至祁山寨直至蜀寨,早挖了地道,待蜀兵至時,於中取事。

此時姜維至谷口分作三寨,地道正在左寨之中,乃王含、蔣斌下寨之處。鄧艾喚子鄧忠,與師纂各引一萬兵,為左右衝擊;卻喚副將鄭倫,引五百掘子軍,於當夜二更,逕從地到直至左營,從帳後地下擁出。

卻說王含、蔣斌因立寨未定,恐魏兵來劫寨,不散解甲而寢。忽聞中軍大亂,急焯兵器上的馬時,寨外鄧忠引兵殺到。內外夾攻,王、蔣二將,奮死抵敵不住,棄寨而走。姜維在帳中聽得左寨中大喊,料到有內應外合之兵,遂急上馬,立於中軍帳前,傳令曰:「如有妄動者斬,便有敵兵到營邊,休要問他,只管以弓弩射之!」一面傳示右營,亦不許妄動。果然魏兵十餘次衝擊,皆被射回。只衝殺到天明,魏兵不敢殺入。鄧艾收兵回寨,乃嘆曰:「姜維深得孔明之法!兵在夜而不驚,將聞變而不亂:真將材也!」

次日,王含、蔣斌收聚敗兵,伏於大寨前請罪。維曰:「非汝等之罪,乃吾不明地脈之故也。」又撥軍馬,命二將安營訖。卻將傷死身屍,填於地道之中,以土掩之。令人下戰書單挪鄧艾來日交鋒。艾忻然應之。

次日,兩軍列於祁山之前。維按武侯八陣之法,依天、地、風、雲、鳥、蛇、龍、虎之形,分布以定。鄧艾出馬,見維布成八卦,乃亦布之,左右前後,門戶一般。維持槍縱馬大叫曰:「汝效吾排八陣,亦能變陣否?」艾笑曰:「汝道此陣只汝能布耶?吾既會布陣,豈不知變陣!」艾便勒馬入陣,令執法官把旗左右招颳,變成八八六十四個門戶;復出陣前曰:「吾變法若何?」維曰:「雖然不差,汝敢與吾入陣相圍麼?」艾曰:「有何不敢!」

兩軍各依隊伍而進。艾在中軍調遣。兩軍衝突,陣法不曾錯動。姜維到中間,把旗一招,忽然變成「長蛇捲地陣」,將鄧艾困在核心,四面喊聲大震。艾不知其陣,心中大驚。蜀兵漸漸逼進,艾引眾將衝突不出。只聽得蜀兵齊叫曰:「鄧艾早降!」鄧艾仰天長歎曰:「我一時自逞其能,中姜維之計矣!」

73 On the arrival of these letters, Jiang Wei hastened to seek permission to attempt another expedition. Consent being given, a large army marched into Hanzhong in the winter of the first year of Wonderful Sight (AD 258). Liao Hua and Zhang Yi were appointed Leaders of the Van, Wang Han and Jiang Bin as Commanders of the Left Army, and Jiang Shu and Fu Qian as Commanders of the Right Army, while Jiang Wei and Xiahou Ba led the main column.

74 Asked what he thought should be the first objective, Xiahou Ba replied, "There is no better fighting ground than Qishan, as the tactics of the late Prime Minister made evident, and it is the only good exit."
75 So thither three armies marched, and they made three camps at the entrance to the valley. At this time Deng Ai had a training camp at Qishan drilling the Longyou troops.

76 The scouts told him: "The Shu army have pitched three camps in the valley."

77 He ascended a hill to see and verify their reports. He seemed pleased when he saw the enemy camp.

78 "They have just done as I foresaw," said Deng Ai.

79 Now Deng Ai had carefully considered the topography of the countryside, and so had not interfered with the Shu army when it was on the march or settling into camp. Moreover, he had excavated a subterranean road to the spot where he had thought they would halt, and their left camp had been pitched just on it. Wang Han and Jiang Bin commanded in that camp.

80 Deng Ai called his son Deng Zhong and Shi Zuan and sent them with ten thousand troops each to attack the left camp, one on each flank. Then he sent Zheng Lun and five hundred troops into the underground road, which opened in rear of the camp of Wang Han and Jiang Bin.

81 As the newly made camp was not yet well fortified, Wang Han and Jiang Bin exercised great care and kept their troops under arms all night, watching with vigilance. So when the alarm was given, they had but to seize their weapons and go out. But as the two leaders were mounting their steeds, Deng Zhong and Shi Zuan had attacked from without, and Zheng Lun from within. Thus attacked from three sides, soon Wang Han and Jiang Bin found the position untenable and fled.

82 When Jiang Wei saw that his left camp had been attacked on three sides, he mounted and took his position in front of the center camp.
83 "Let no one move on pain of death!" he shouted. "Stand still. When the enemy approaches, shoot!"

84 The right camp was ordered to stand fast. His defense was effective. A dozen of times the troops of Wei came forward, only to be driven back before the arrows and bolts of the defenders. Daylight found the Shu camps still firm, and the Wei troops drew off.

85 "Jiang Wei has indeed learned of Zhuge Liang," said Deng Ai. "His soldiers stood the night attack without flinching, and the leaders took the chances of battle quite calmly. He is able."

86 Next day, when Wang Han and Jiang Bin went to confess their fault, Jiang Wei said, "It was less your fault than mine, for I did not clearly recognize the nature of the terrain."

87 So no penalty was inflicted. The camp was made stronger, and the subterranean passage was filled with the bodies of the slain.

88 A challenge to battle for the following day was sent to Deng Ai, who accepted it joyfully.

89 Next day the two armies were arrayed in front of the Qishan Mountains. The troops of Shu arrayed according to the "Eight Formations" designed by Zhuge Liang, which are called Heaven, Earth, Wind, Cloud, Bird, Serpent, Dragon, and Tiger. While the maneuver was in progress, Deng Ai recognized it as the Eight Gates Formation and placed his troops accordingly.

90 Jiang Wei then gripped his spear and rode out, saying, "You have made a good imitation of my eight, but can you work variations?"

91 "You call these yours! Did you think that you alone held the secret? Since I have made it, of course I know the variations."

92 Deng Ai reentered his ranks, gave the signal officers certain orders, and the eight gates were evolved in rapid succession into sixty-four gates. Then he rode to the front again.

93 "What of my evolution?" asked Deng Ai.

94 "Not so bad. Would you like to try a surrounding move with me?" replied Jiang Wei.

95 "Why not?"

96 The two armies moved in orderly ranks. Deng Ai stood in the midst of his army giving the necessary orders. Then the clash came, but his tactics did not grip. Then Jiang Wei waved a certain signal flag, and his force suddenly assumed the form of a serpent coiled on the ground with Deng Ai in the center. Shouts arose all about him, and Deng Ai could not understand what had happened and began to feel afraid. Gradually the troops of Shu closed in upon him, and he saw no way of escape.

97 "Deng Ai, you must surrender!" cried the soldiers.

98 "Indeed a moment of pride had led me into the trap of Jiang Wei!" he sighed.

삼국지 백과사전 인물, 지명, 병법, 전투, 무기, 관직, More...

한국 Korea Tour in Subkorea.com Road, Islands, Mountains, Tour Place, Beach, Festival, University, Golf Course, Stadium, History Place, Natural Monument, Paintings, Pottery, K-jokes, UNESCO Heritage, 중국 China Tour in Subkorea.com History, Idioms, UNESCO Heritage, Tour Place, Baduk, Golf Course, Stadium, University, J-Cartoons, 일본 Japan Tour in Subkorea.com Tour Place, Baduk, Golf Course, Stadium, University, History, Idioms, UNESCO Heritage, E-jokes, 인도 India Tour in Subkorea.com History, UNESCO Heritage, Tour Place, Golf Course, Stadium, University, Paintings,