삼국지 인물 찾아보기

Chapter 115-02 회군명령

司馬望從城內殺出,蜀兵大敗而逃。隨後姜維引接應兵到,殺退司馬望,就傍城下寨。維聞夏侯霸射死,嗟傷不已。是夜二更,鄧艾自侯河城內,暗引一軍潛地殺入蜀寨。蜀兵大亂,姜維禁止不住。城上鼓角喧天,司馬望引兵殺出。兩下夾攻,蜀兵大敗。維左衡右突,死戰得脫,退二十餘里下寨。

蜀兵兩番敗走之後,心中搖動。維與諸將曰:「勝敗乃兵家之常。今雖損兵折將,不足為憂。成敗之事,在此一舉。汝等始終勿改,如有言退者立斬。」張翼進言曰:「魏兵皆在此處,祁山必然空虛。將軍整兵與鄧艾交鋒,攻打洮陽、侯河;某引一軍取祁山。取了祁山九寨,便驅兵向長安:此為上計。」

維從之,即令張翼引後軍逕取祁山。維自引兵到侯河搦鄧艾交戰,艾引軍出迎。兩軍對圓,二人交鋒數十餘合,不分勝負,各收兵回寨。次日,姜維又引兵挑戰,鄧艾按兵不出。姜維令軍辱罵,鄧艾尋思曰:「蜀人被吾大殺一陣,全然不退,連日反來搦戰:必分兵去襲祁山寨也。守寨將師纂,兵少智寡,必然敗矣。吾當親往救之。」乃喚子鄧忠分付曰:「汝用心守把此處,任他搦戰。卻勿輕出。吾今夜引兵去祁山救應。」

是夜二更,姜維正在寨中設計,忽聽得寨外喊聲震地,鼓角喧天:人報鄧艾引三千精兵夜戰,諸將欲出。維止之曰:「勿得妄動。」原來鄧艾引兵至蜀寨前哨探了一遍,乘勢去救祁山。鄧忠自入城去了。姜維喚諸將曰:「鄧艾虛作夜戰之勢,必然去救祁山寨矣。」乃喚傅僉分付曰:「汝守此寨,勿輕與敵。」囑畢,維自引三千兵來助張翼。

卻說張翼正到祁山攻打,守寨將師纂,兵少支持不住。看看待破,忽然鄧艾兵至,衝殺了一陣,蜀兵大敗,把張翼隔在山後,絕了歸路。

正慌急之間,忽然聽的喊聲大震,鼓角喧天,只見魏兵紛紛倒退。左右報曰:「大將軍姜伯約殺到。」翼乘勢驅兵相應。兩下夾攻,鄧艾折了一陣,急退上祁山寨不出。姜維令兵四面攻圍。

話分兩頭:卻說後主在成都,聽信宦官黃皓之言,又溺於酒色,不理朝政。時有大臣劉琰妻胡氏,極有顏色;因入宮朝見皇后,后留在宮中,一月方出。琰疑其妻與後主私通,乃喚帳下軍士五百人,列於前,將妻綁縛,令每軍以履撻其面數十,幾死復甦。後主聞之大怒,令有司議劉琰罪。有司議得:卒非撻妻之人,面非受刑之地:合當棄市。遂斬劉琰。自此命婦不許入朝。然一時官僚以後主荒淫,多有疑怨者。於是賢人漸退,小人日進。

27 The flights of arrows from the ramparts was followed by a sortie, which broke up the force of Shu entirely, and the troops fled. However, Jiang Wei came up and drove Sima Wang back into the city. The army of Shu camped beside the walls. Jiang Wei was very grieved at the loss of Xiahou Ba.

28 That night Deng Ai came up secretly and attacked the Shu camp. At the same time the defenders within the city made a sortie. Jiang Wei could not resist the double attack, and left the field. He marched some seven miles and camped.

29 Twice beaten, the soldiers of Shu were very downcast.

30 Jiang Wei tried to console them, saying, "Loss or gain is the platitude of war. But I am not worried yet about our recent defeats, for a total victory will surely come in this expedition if all of you strive your best. But remember, no mutiny! He who talks of retreat will suffer death."

31 Then Zhang Yi said, "With so many troops of Wei here, their camp at Qishan must be undefended. I propose, General, that while you continue the contest here with Deng Ai, I go to try to capture the nine camps. If I succeed, Changan will be at our mercy."

32 The second division of the army was detached to march on Qishan, and Jiang Wei went down to Houxia to provoke Deng Ai into fighting. The challenge this time was accepted forthwith. Deng Ai led his troops out and engaged with Jiang Wei in a fight, but after thirty bouts without a decision, both retired to their camps.

33 For days after this, Jiang Wei challenged again and again, but Deng Ai declined and would not fight. The Shu soldiers howled abuse and hurled insults at their opponents, but all without effect.

34 Then Deng Ai thought within him, "There must be some reason for this persistence. I think they have sent an army to try to seize Qishan while they hold me here. Shi Zuan and the force there are insufficient, and I shall have to go to the rescue."

35 Deng Ai called his son Deng Zhong, and said, "Hold this place most carefully. Let them challenge as they may, do not go out. Tonight I go to the help of Qishan."

36 It was night, and Jiang Wei was in his tent, intent upon his plans, when he was disturbed by a great shouting and drumming. They told him Deng Ai had suddenly appeared. The generals asked leave to go out to fight.

37 "Let no one move!" said Jiang Wei.

38 The fact was Deng Ai had only made a demonstration at the camp of Shu on his way to reinforce Qishan.

39 Then Jiang Wei said to his officers, "The attack of Deng Ai was a feint. He has certainly gone to relieve Qishan."

40 So Jiang Wei decided to go to the aid of Zhang Yi. He left Fu Qian to guard the camp, and he marched away with three thousand troops.

41 Zhang Yi was then actually attacking the Wei position on Qishan. Shi Zuan had few troops, and it looked as though the defenders must soon give in, when the sudden appearance of Deng Ai made all the difference. The onslaught of Deng Ai's force drove off Zhang Yi, and he was forced to take refuge behind the hills. No road was open to him. When things looked worst, he saw the Wei soldiers suddenly falling back in confusion.

42 "General Jiang Wei has come!" they told him.

43 Zhang Yi took the opportunity to return to the attack, and the tables were turned. Deng Ai lost the fight and retired into his camp, which Jiang Wei surrounded and attacked vigorously.

44 In Chengdu the Latter Ruler fell daily more and more under the malign influence of Huang Hao, who encouraged him in every form of self-indulgence and ministered to every desire for luxury and dissipation. Government was left to look after itself.

45 At that time High Minister Liu Yang had a very beautiful wife, Lady Hu. One day she went into the Palace to visit the Empress, who kept her there a whole month. Liu Yang was not without suspecting an intrigue with the Latter Ruler and took a brutal revenge. He bound Lady Hu, and made five hundred of his soldiers shame her to the last degree by beating her on the face with their boots. She swooned many times.

46 The story got to the ears of the Latter Ruler, and he ordered the officials concerned to investigate and decide the crime and its punishment.

47 The judges found that: "Soldiers are not proper persons to administer a punishment to a woman, and the face is not a portion of the body to be mortified: The author of this crime ought to be put to death."

48 Wherefore Liu Yang was beheaded.

49 As time went on the Latter Ruler indulged in unbridled sensuality, and gradually all good people left the government, giving place to the meanest, who soon swarmed there.

삼국지 백과사전 인물, 지명, 병법, 전투, 무기, 관직, More...

한국 Korea Tour in Subkorea.com Road, Islands, Mountains, Tour Place, Beach, Festival, University, Golf Course, Stadium, History Place, Natural Monument, Paintings, Pottery, K-jokes, UNESCO Heritage, 중국 China Tour in Subkorea.com History, Idioms, UNESCO Heritage, Tour Place, Baduk, Golf Course, Stadium, University, J-Cartoons, 일본 Japan Tour in Subkorea.com Tour Place, Baduk, Golf Course, Stadium, University, History, Idioms, UNESCO Heritage, E-jokes, 인도 India Tour in Subkorea.com History, UNESCO Heritage, Tour Place, Golf Course, Stadium, University, Paintings,