삼국지 인물 찾아보기

Chapter 115-03 회군명령

時右將軍閻宇,身無寸功;只因阿附黃皓,遂得重爵;聞姜維統兵在祁山,乃說皓奏後主曰:「姜維屢戰無功,可命閻宇代之。」後主從其言,遣使齊詔,召回姜維。維正在祁山攻打寨柵,忽一日三道詔至,宣維班師。維只得遵命,先令洮陽兵退,次後與張翼徐徐而退。鄧艾在寨中,只聽得一夜鼓角喧天,不知何意。至平明,人報蜀兵盡退,止留空寨。艾疑有計,不敢追襲。

姜維逕到漢中,歇住人馬,自與使命入成都見後主。後主一連十日不朝。維心中疑惑。是日至東華門,遇見秘書郎卻正。維問曰:「天子召維班師,公知其故否?」正笑曰:「大將軍何尚不知:黃皓欲使閻宇立攻,奏聞朝廷,發詔取回將軍;今聞鄧艾善能用兵,因此寢其事矣。」維大怒曰:「我必殺此宦豎!」郤正止之曰:「大將軍繼武侯之事,任大職重,豈可造次?倘若天子不容,反為不美矣。」維謝曰:「先生之言是也。」

次日,後主與黃皓在後園宴飲,維引數人徑入。早有人報知黃皓,皓急避於湖山之側。維至亭下,拜了後主,泣奏曰:「臣困鄧艾於祁山,陛下連降三詔,召臣回朝,未審聖意為何?」後主默然不語。維又奏曰:「黃皓奸巧專權,乃靈帝時十常侍也。陛下近則鑒於張讓,遠則鑒於趙高。早殺此人,朝廷自然清平,中原方可恢復。」後主笑曰:「黃皓乃趨走小臣,縱然專權,亦無能為。昔者董允每切齒恨皓,朕甚怪之。卿何必介意?」維叩頭奏曰:「陛下今日不殺黃皓,禍不遠也。」後主曰:「『愛之欲其生,惡之欲其死。』卿何不容一宦官耶?」令近侍於湖山之側,喚出黃皓至亭下,命拜姜維伏罪。皓哭拜維曰:「某早晚趨侍聖上而已,並不干與國政。將軍休聽外人之言,欲殺某也。某命係於將軍,惟將軍憐之。」言羅,叩頭流涕。

維忿忿而出,即往欲正,備將此事告之。正曰:「將軍禍不遠矣。將軍若危,國家隨滅。」維曰:「先生幸教我以保國安身之策。」正曰:「隴西有一去處,名日沓中:此地極其肥壯。將軍何不效武侯屯田之事,奏知天子,前去沓中屯田?一者:得麥熟以助軍實;二者,可以盡圖隴右諸郡;三者,魏人不敢正視漢中;四者,將軍在外掌握兵權,人不能圖,可以避禍:此乃保國安身之策也,宜早行之。」維大喜,謝曰:「先生金玉之言也。」

次日,姜維表奏後主,求沓中屯田,效武侯之事。後主從之。維遂還漢中,聚諸將曰:「某累出師,因糧不足,未能成功。今吾提兵八萬,往沓中種麥屯田,徐圖進取。吾等久戰勞苦,今日斂兵聚穀,退守漢中;魏兵千里運糧,經涉山嶺,自然疲乏;疲乏必退:那時乘虛追襲,無不勝矣。」遂令胡濟守漢壽城.王含守樂城,蔣斌守漢城,蔣舒、傅僉同守關隘。分撥已畢,維自引兵八萬,來沓中種麥,以為久計。

50 Among the sycophants of Huang Hao was Yan Yun, General of the Right Army, whose lack of merit had not stood in the way of preferment.

51 Hearing of Jiang Wei's defeats at Qishan, Yan Yun got his friend Huang Hao to propose to the Latter Ruler, saying, "Jiang Wei should be recalled as he has not been able to score a decisive victory. Yan Yun can be sent to replace him."

52 The Latter Ruler agreed, and the edict was issued.

53 One day, as Jiang Wei was working out his plan of attack on the camps of Wei, three edicts came, all to the same effect, recalling him to the capital. Disobedience being out of the question, Jiang Wei ceased all operations and sent the Taoyang force back first. Then gradually he and Zhang Yi withdrew with the others.

54 Deng Ai in his camp wondered at the rolling of drums one night, but next day he heard that the Shu camps were empty. However, he suspected some ruse and did not pursue.

55 Arrived in Hanzhong, the army halted, and Jiang Wei went on to the capital in company with the messenger who had brought his orders. Here he waited ten days, and still the Latter Ruler held no court. He began to suspect mischief.

56 One day near a Palace gate he met Secretary General Xi Zheng, and asked, "Do you know the reason for my recall?"

57 "What General! Do you not know? Huang Hao wanted to push Yan Yun into favor, so he intrigued for your recall. Now they have found out Deng Ai is too clever to be tackled, and so they are not fighting any more."

58 "I shall certainly have to put this eunuch fellow out of the way," said Jiang Wei.

59 "Hush! You are the successor of the Martial Lord, Zhuge Liang, the man to whom he bequeathed his unfinished task. You are too important to act hastily or indiscreetly. If the Emperor withdrew his support, it would go ill with you."

60 "Sir, what you say is true," replied Jiang Wei.

61 However, soon after this Jiang Wei, with a small party, got into the Palace. The Latter Ruler was enjoying himself with Huang Hao in the gardens. They told Huang Hao, who at once hid himself among the rocks by a pond.

62 Jiang Wei approached his master and prostrated himself, saying, "Why did Your Majesty recall me? I had the enemy in my power at Qishan when the triple edicts came."

63 The Latter Ruler hummed and hawed, but made no reply. Then Jiang Wei began his real grievance.
64 "This Huang Hao is wicked and artful and seems to have the last say in everything. The times of the Emperor Ling and the Ten Regular Attendants have returned. Your Majesty may recall Zhang Rang recently or Zhao Gao in the old time. If you will only slay this man, the court will be purified, and you may return gloriously to the home of your fathers."

65 The Latter Ruler smiled, saying, "Huang Hao is but a minor servant, one who runs errands for me. If he tried to do as you say, he could not. I always wondered why Dong Yun seemed to hate poor Huang Hao so much. Now you are the same. I pray you, Noble Sir, take no notice of him."

66 "Unless Your Majesty gets rid of him, evil is very close," said Jiang Wei, beating his head upon the ground.

67 The Latter Ruler replied, "If you love anyone, you want him to live; if you dislike him, you desire his death. Can you not bear with my one poor eunuch?"

68 The Latter Ruler bade one of the attendants go and call Huang Hao. When Huang Hao approached the pavilion, the Latter Ruler told him to ask pardon of Jiang Wei.

69 Huang Hao prostrated himself and wept, saying, "I am always in attendance upon the Sacred One---that is all I do. I never meddle in state affairs. I pray you, General, pay no heed to what people say. If you desire my death, I am in your hands, but pity me."

70 And tears ran down his cheeks. Jiang Wei went away in ill humor. Outside he sought his friend Xi Zheng and told him what had happened.

71 "General, you are in grave danger," said Xi Zheng. "And if you fall, the country falls with you."

72 "Can you advise me?" said Jiang Wei. "How can I secure the state and myself?"

73 Xi Zheng replied, "There is a place of refuge for you in the West Valley Land, and that is Tazhong. It is a rich county, and you can make a cantonment there like the Martial Lord did. Request the Emperor to let you go thither. You can gather in corn and wheat for your armies, you can secure all the west of Longyou, you can keep Wei from troubling Hanzhong, you will retain your military authority, so that no one will dare intrigue against you, and you will be safe. Thus you can ensure the safety of the state and yourself. You should lose no time."

74 "Your speech is gold and jewels!" said Jiang Wei, gratefully.

75 Without loss of time, Jiang Wei memorialized the Throne and obtained the Latter Ruler's consent. Then he returned to Hanzhong, assembled his officers, and told them his plans.

76 "Our many expeditions have failed to achieve success owing to lack of supplies. Now I am about to take eighty thousand troops to Tazhong to form a cantonment and grow wheat and corn ready for the next expedition. You are spent with much fighting and may now repose while collecting grain and guarding Hanzhong. The armies of Wei are from home and have to drag their grain over the mountains. They will be worn out with the labor and must soon retire. That will be the time to smite them, and success must be ours."

77 Hu Ji was set over Hanshou, Wang Han of Yuecheng, Jiang Bin over Hancheng, and Jiang Shu and Fu Qian went to guard the passes. After these arrangements had been made, Jiang Wei went off to Tazhong to grow grain and mature his plans.

삼국지 백과사전 인물, 지명, 병법, 전투, 무기, 관직, More...

한국 Korea Tour in Subkorea.com Road, Islands, Mountains, Tour Place, Beach, Festival, University, Golf Course, Stadium, History Place, Natural Monument, Paintings, Pottery, K-jokes, UNESCO Heritage, 중국 China Tour in Subkorea.com History, Idioms, UNESCO Heritage, Tour Place, Baduk, Golf Course, Stadium, University, J-Cartoons, 일본 Japan Tour in Subkorea.com Tour Place, Baduk, Golf Course, Stadium, University, History, Idioms, UNESCO Heritage, E-jokes, 인도 India Tour in Subkorea.com History, UNESCO Heritage, Tour Place, Golf Course, Stadium, University, Paintings,