삼국지 인물 찾아보기

Chapter 117-03 풍전등화 서촉

鄧艾取了江油,遂接陰平小路。諸軍皆到江油取齊,逕來攻涪城。部將田續曰:「我軍涉險而來,甚是勞頓,且當休養數日,然後進兵。」艾大怒曰:「兵貴神速,汝敢亂我軍心耶!」喝令左右推出斬之。眾將苦告方免。艾自驅兵至涪城。城內官吏軍民疑從天降,盡皆出降。蜀人飛報入成都。後主聞知,慌召黃皓問之。皓奏曰:「此詐傳耳。神人必不肯誤陛下也。」

後主又召師婆問時,卻不知何處去了。此時遠近告急表文,一似雪片飛來;使者絡繹不絕。後主設朝計議,多官面面相覷,並無一言。卻正出班奏曰:「事已急矣,陛下可宣武侯之子商議退兵之策。」原來武侯之子諸葛瞻,字思遠。其母黃氏,即黃承彥之女也。母貌甚陋,而有奇才:上通天文,下察地理;凡韜略遁甲諸書,無所不曉。武侯在南陽時,聞其賢,求以為室。武侯之學,夫人多所贊助焉。及武侯死後,夫人尋逝,臨終遺教,惟以忠孝勉其子瞻。瞻自幼聰明,尚後主女為駙馬都尉。後襲父武鄉侯之爵。景耀四年,遷行軍護衛將軍。時為黃皓用事,故託病不出。

當下後主從卻正之言,即時連發三詔,召瞻至殿下。後主泣訴曰:「鄧艾兵已屯涪城,成都危矣。卿看先君之面,救朕之命!」瞻亦泣奏曰:「臣父子蒙先帝厚恩,陛下殊遇,雖肝腦塗地,不能補報。願陛下盡發成都之兵,與臣領去決一死戰。」

後主即撥成都兵將七萬與瞻。瞻辭了後主,整頓軍馬,聚集諸將問曰:「誰敢為先鋒?」言未訖,一少年將出曰:「父親既掌大權,兒願為先鋒。」眾視之,乃瞻長子諸葛尚也。尚時年一十九歲,博覽兵書,多習武藝。瞻大喜,遂命尚為先鋒。是日大軍離了成都,來迎魏兵。

卻說鄧艾得馬邈獻地理圖一本,備寫涪城至成都一百六十里,山川道路,關隘險峻,一一分明。艾看畢,大驚曰:「吾只守涪城,倘被蜀人據住前山,何能成功耶?如遷延日久,姜維兵到,我軍危矣。」速喚師纂並子鄧忠,分付曰:「汝等可引一軍,星夜逕去綿竹,以拒蜀兵。吾隨後便至。切不可怠緩。若縱他先據了險要,決斬汝首!」

師、鄧二人,引兵將至綿竹,早遇蜀兵。兩軍各布成陣。師、鄧二人,勒馬於門旗下,只見蜀兵列成八陣。三通鼓罷,門旗兩分,數十員將簇擁一輛四輪車,車上端坐一人,綸巾羽扇,鶴氅方裾,車上展開一面黃旗,上書:「漢丞相諸葛武侯。」嚇得師、鄧二人汗流遍身,回顧軍士曰:「原來孔明尚在,我等休矣!」

急勒兵回時,蜀兵掩殺將來,魏兵大敗而走。蜀兵掩殺二十餘里,遇鄧艾援兵接應。兩家各自收兵。艾升帳而坐,喚師纂、鄧忠責之曰:「汝二人不戰而退,何也?」忠曰:「但見蜀陣中諸葛孔明領兵,因此奔還。」艾怒曰:「縱使孔明更生,我何懼哉!汝等輕退,以致於敗,宜速斬以正軍法!」眾皆苦勸,艾方息怒。令人哨探,回說孔明之子諸葛瞻為大將,瞻之子諸葛尚為先鋒,車上坐者乃木刻孔明遺像也。

68 As soon as Jiangyou was taken, the posts along the road by which the army had come were withdrawn, and there was a general rendezvous at this point. This done, they marched toward Fucheng.

69 General Tian Xu remonstrated, saying, "We have just finished a long and perilous march and are weary and worn out. We ought to repose for a few days to recover."

70 Deng Ai angrily replied, "Speed is the one important matter in war. Do not encourage any discontent. I will not have it."

71 Tian Xu was sentenced to death. But as many officers interceded for him, he was pardoned.

72 The army pressed on toward Fucheng. As soon as they arrived, the officers yielded as if they thought Deng Ai had fallen from the heavens. Some took the news to the capital, and the Latter Ruler began to feel alarmed. He hastily called for Huang Hao, who at once denied the report.

73 "That is just false rumor. The spirits would not deceive Your Majesty," said Huang Hao.

74 The Latter Ruler summoned the wise woman to the Palace, but the messengers said she had gone no one knew whither.

75 And now urgent memorials and letters fell in from every side like a snow storm, and messengers went to and fro in constant streams. The Latter Ruler called a court to discuss the danger, but no one had any plan or suggestion to offer. The courtiers just looked blankly into each other's faces.

76 Finally Xi Zheng spoke out, "In this extremity Your Majesty should call in the help of the son of the Martial Lord."

77 This son of Zhuge Liang was named Zhuge Zhan. His mother was born of the Huang family and a daughter of Huang Chenyan. She was singularly plain and extraordinarily talented. She had studied everything, even books of strategy and magic. Zhuge Liang in Nanyang had sought to marry her because of her goodness, and she had studied with him for all their lives. She had survived her husband but a short time, and her last words to her son had been "be loyal and filial".

78 Zhuge Zhan had been known as a clever lad and had married a daughter of the Latter Ruler, so that he was an Imperial Son-in-Law. His father's rank, Lord of Wuxiang, had descended to him. In the fourth year of Wonderful Sight (AD 261) Zhuge Zhan received the rank of General of the Guard as well. But he had retired when Huang Hao, the eunuch, as first favorite, began to direct state affairs.

79 As suggested, the Latter Ruler summoned Zhuge Zhan to court, and he said, weeping, "Deng Ai has defeated Fucheng, and the capital is seriously threatened. You must think of your father and rescue me!"
80 "My father and I owe too much to the First Ruler's and Your Majesty's kindness for me to think any sacrifice too great to make for Your Majesty. I pray that you give me command of the troops in the capital, and I will fight a decisive battle."

81 So the soldiers, seventy thousand, were placed under Zhuge Zhan's command.

82 When he had gathered all together, he said, "Who dares be Leader of the Van?"

83 His son, Zhuge Shang, then nineteen, offered himself, saying, "Since my father commands the army, I volunteer to lead the van!"

84 Zhuge Shang had studied military books and made himself an adept in the various exercises. So he was appointed, and the army marched to find the enemy.

85 In the meantime the surrender general, Ma Miao, had given Deng Ai a very complete map of the country showing the whole sixty miles of road to Chengdu. However, Deng Ai was dismayed when he saw the difficulties ahead of him.

86 "If they defend the hills in front, I shall fail; for if I am delayed, Jiang Wei will come up, and my army will be in great danger. The army must press on."

87 He called Shi Zuan and his son Deng Zhong and said, "Lead one army straight to Mianzhu to keep back any Shu soldiers sent to stop our march. I will follow as soon as I can. But hasten; for if you let the enemy forestall you, I will put you to death."

88 They went. Nearing Mianzhu they met the army under Zhuge Zhan. Both sides prepared for battle. The Shu armies adopted the Eight Diagrams formation and presently, after the usual triple roll of drums, Shi Zuan and Deng Zhong saw their opponents' ranks open in the center, and therefrom emerge a light carriage in which sat a figure looking exactly as Zhuge Liang used to look when he appeared on the battlefield. Everybody knew the Daoist robes and the feather fan. The standard bore his name and titles The Han Prime Minister Zhuge Liang.

89 The sight was too much for Deng Zhong and Shi Zuan. The cold sweat of terror poured down them, and they stammered out.

90 "If Zhuge Liang is still alive, that is the end of us!"

91 They led their army to flee. The troops of Shu came on, and the army of Wei was driven away in defeat and chased a distance of seven miles. Then the pursuers sighted Deng Ai, and they turned and retired.

92 When Deng Ai had camped, he called the two leaders before him and reproached them for retreating without fighting.

93 "We saw Zhuge Liang leading the enemy," said Deng Zhong, "So we ran away."

94 "Why should we fear, even if they bring Zhuge Liang to life again? You ran away without cause, and we have lost. You ought both to be put to death."

95 However, they did not die, for their fellows pleaded for them, and Deng Ai's wrath was mollified.

96 Then the scouts came in to say: "The leader of the army is a son of Zhuge Liang, Zhuge Zhan. The Van Leader is Zhuge Zhan's son, Zhuge Shang. They had set up on the carriage the old wooden image of the late strategist."

삼국지 백과사전 인물, 지명, 병법, 전투, 무기, 관직, More...

한국 Korea Tour in Subkorea.com Road, Islands, Mountains, Tour Place, Beach, Festival, University, Golf Course, Stadium, History Place, Natural Monument, Paintings, Pottery, K-jokes, UNESCO Heritage, 중국 China Tour in Subkorea.com History, Idioms, UNESCO Heritage, Tour Place, Baduk, Golf Course, Stadium, University, J-Cartoons, 일본 Japan Tour in Subkorea.com Tour Place, Baduk, Golf Course, Stadium, University, History, Idioms, UNESCO Heritage, E-jokes, 인도 India Tour in Subkorea.com History, UNESCO Heritage, Tour Place, Golf Course, Stadium, University, Paintings,