삼국지 인물 찾아보기

Chapter 120-02 삼분천하는 한바탕 꿈으로

一日,部將入帳稟祜曰:「哨馬來報吳兵皆懈怠,可乘其無備而襲之,必獲大勝。」祜笑曰:「汝眾人小覷陸抗耶?此人足智多謀,日前吳主命之攻拔西陵,斬了步闡及其將士數十人,吾救之無及。此人為將,我等只可自守;候其內有變,方可圖取。若不審時勢而輕進,此取敗之道也。」眾將服其論,只自守疆界而已。

一日,羊祜引諸將打獵,正值陸抗亦出獵。羊祜下令:「我軍不許過界。」眾將得令,止於晉地打圍,不犯吳境。陸抗望見,歎曰:「羊將軍兵有紀律,不可犯也。」日晚各退。

祜歸至軍中,察問所得禽獸,被吳人先射傷者皆送還。吳人皆悅,來報陸抗。抗召來人入問曰:「汝主帥能飲酒否?」來人答曰:「必得佳釀則飲之。」抗笑曰:「吾有斗酒,藏之久矣。今付與汝持去,拜上都督。此酒陸某親釀自飲者,特奉一勺,以表昨日出獵之情。」來人領諾,攜酒而去。左右問抗曰:「將軍以酒與彼,有何主意?」抗曰:「彼既施德於我,我豈得無以酬之?」眾皆愕然。

卻說來人回見羊祜,以抗所問,並奉酒事,一一陳告。祜笑曰:「彼亦知吾能飲乎?」遂命開壺取飲。部將陳元曰:「其中恐有奸詐,都督且宜慢飲。」祜笑曰:「抗非毒人者也,不必疑慮。」竟傾壺飲之。自是使人通問,常相往來。

一日,抗遣人候祜。祜問曰:「陸將軍安否?」來人曰:「主帥臥病數日未出。」祜曰:「料彼之病,與我相同。吾已合成熟藥在此,可送與服之。」來人持藥回見抗。眾將曰:「羊祜乃是吾敵也,此藥必非良藥。」抗曰:「豈有酖人羊叔子哉?汝眾人勿疑。」遂服之。次日病癒,眾將皆拜賀。抗曰:「彼專以德,我專以暴,是彼將不戰而服我也。今宜各保疆界而已,無求細利。」

眾將領命。忽報吳主遣使來到,抗接入問之。使曰:「天子傳諭將軍,作急進兵,勿使晉人先入。」抗曰:「汝先回,吾隨有疏章上奏。」使人辭去,抗即草疏遣人齎到建業。近臣呈上,皓拆觀其疏,疏中備言晉未可伐之狀,且勸吳主修德慎罰,以安內為念,不當以黷武為事。吳主覽畢,大怒曰:「朕聞抗在邊境與敵人相通,今果然矣!」遂遣使罷其兵權,降為司馬,卻命左將軍孫冀代領其軍。群臣皆不敢諫。

吳主皓自改元建衡,至鳳凰元年,恣意妄為,窮兵屯戍,上下無不嗟怨。丞相萬彧,將軍留平、大司農樓玄三人見皓無道,直言苦諫,皆被所殺。前後十餘年,殺忠臣四十餘人。皓出入常帶鐵騎五萬。群臣恐怖,莫敢奈何。

30 One day his officers came to his tent and said, "The spies reported great laxity in the enemy's camp. It is time to make an attack!"

31 But Yang Hu replied, "You must not despise Lu Kang, for he is able and crafty. Formerly his master sent him to attack Xiling, and he slew Bu Chan and many of his generals, before I could save that city. So long as Lu Kang remains in command, I shall remain on the defensive. I shall not attack till there be trouble and confusion among our enemies. To be rash and not await the proper moment to attack is to invite defeat."

32 They found him wise and said no more. They only kept the boundaries.

33 One day Yang Hu and his officers went out to hunt, and it happened that Lu Kang had chosen the same day to hunt. Yang Hu gave strict orders not to cross the boundary, and so each hunted only on his own side.

34 Lu Kang was astonished at the enemy's scrupulous propriety.

35 He sighed, "The soldiers of Yang Hu have so high a discipline that I may not make any invasion now."

36 In the evening, after both parties had returned, Yang Hu ordered an inspection of the slaughtered game and sent over to the other side any that seemed to have been first struck by the soldiers of Wu.

37 Lu Kang was greatly pleased and sent for the bearers of the game.

38 "Does your leader drink wine?" asked he.

39 They replied, "Only fine wines does he drink."

40 "I have some very old wine," replied Lu Kang, smiling, "and I will give of it to you to bear to your general as a gift. It is the wine I myself brew and drink on ceremonial occasions, and he shall have half in return for today's courtesy."

41 They took the wine and left.

42 "Why do you give him wine?" asked Lu Kang's officers.

43 "Because he has shown kindness, and I must return courtesy for courtesy."

44 When the gift of wine arrived and the bearers told Yang Hu the story of their reception, he laughed.
45 "So he knows I can drink," said Yang Hu.

46 He had the jar opened, and the wine was poured out. One of his generals, Chen Yuan, begged him to drink moderately lest there should be some harm come of it.

47 "Lu Kang is no poisoner," replied Yang Hu.

48 And he drank. The friendly intercourse thus continued, and messengers frequently passed from one camp to the other.

49 One day the messengers said that Lu Kang was unwell and had been ailing for several days.

50 "I think he suffers from the same complaint as I," said Yang Hu. "I have some remedies ready prepared and will send him some."

51 The drugs were taken over to the Wu camp.

52 But the sick man's officers were suspicious and said, "This medicine is surely harmful: It comes from the enemy."

53 However, Lu Kang said, "No, old Uncle Yang Hu would not poison a person. Do not doubt."

54 He drank the decoction. Next day he was much better.

55 When his staff came to congratulate him, he said, "If our opponents take their stand upon virtue and we take ours upon violence, they will drag us after them without fighting. See to it that the boundaries be well kept and that we seek not to gain any unfair advantage."

56 Soon after came a special envoy from the Ruler of Wu to urge upon Lu Kang prompt activity.

57 "Our Emperor sends orders for you to press forward," said the envoy. "You are not to await a Jin invasion."

58 "You may return, and I will send up a memorial," replied Lu Kang.

59 So a memorial was written and soon followed the envoy to the capital, which by this time was Jianye. When the Ruler of Wu, Sun Hao, read it, he found therein many arguments against attacking Jin and exhortations to exercise a virtuous rule instead of engaging in hostilities. It angered him.

60 "They say Lu Kang has come to an understanding with the enemy, and now I believe it!" said the Ruler of Wu.

61 Thereupon he deprived Lu Kang of his command and took away his commission and degraded him into Marching General. Sun Ji, General of the Left Army, was sent to supersede Lu Kang. And none dared to intervene.

62 Sun Hao became still more arbitrary and of his own will changed the year-style once more to the Phoenix (AD 269). Day by day his life became more wanton and vicious. The soldiers in every camp murmured with anger and resentment, and at last three high officers---Prime Minister Wan Yu, General Liu Ping, and Minister of Agriculture Lou Xuan---boldly and earnestly remonstrated with the Emperor for his many irregularities. They suffered death. Within ten years more than forty ministers were put to death for doing their duty.

63 Sun Hao maintained an extravagantly large guard of fifty thousand heavy cavalry, and these soldiers were the terror of everyone.

삼국지 백과사전 인물, 지명, 병법, 전투, 무기, 관직, More...

한국 Korea Tour in Subkorea.com Road, Islands, Mountains, Tour Place, Beach, Festival, University, Golf Course, Stadium, History Place, Natural Monument, Paintings, Pottery, K-jokes, UNESCO Heritage, 중국 China Tour in Subkorea.com History, Idioms, UNESCO Heritage, Tour Place, Baduk, Golf Course, Stadium, University, J-Cartoons, 일본 Japan Tour in Subkorea.com Tour Place, Baduk, Golf Course, Stadium, University, History, Idioms, UNESCO Heritage, E-jokes, 인도 India Tour in Subkorea.com History, UNESCO Heritage, Tour Place, Golf Course, Stadium, University, Paintings,