삼국지 인물 찾아보기

Chapter 119-01 사마염의 찬탈

三分歸一統(共二回)

第百十九回 假投降巧計成虛話 再受禪依樣畫葫蘆 

The False Surrender: A Wit Scheme Becomes A Vain Plan;
The Abdication: Later Seeds Learn From The Ancient.

卻說鍾會請姜維計議收鄧艾之策。維曰:「可先令監軍衛瓘收艾。艾欲殺瓘,反情實矣。將軍卻起兵討之,可也。」會大喜,遂令衛瓘引數十人入成都,收鄧艾父子。瓘部卒止之曰:「此是鍾司徒令鄧太尉殺將軍[1],以正反情也。切不可行。」瓘曰:「吾自有計。」遂先發檄文二三十道。其檄曰:「奉詔收艾,其餘各無所問。若早歸來,即加爵賞;敢有不出者,滅三族。」隨備檻車兩乘,星夜望成都而來。

比及雞鳴,艾部將見檄文者,皆來投拜於衛瓘馬前。時鄧艾在府中未起。瓘引數十人突入,大呼曰:「奉詔收鄧艾父子!」艾大驚,滾下床來。瓘叱武士縛於車上。其子鄧忠出問,亦被捉下,縛於車上。府中將吏大驚,欲待動手搶奪,早望見塵頭大起,哨馬報說鍾司徒大兵到了。眾各四散奔走。鍾會與姜維下馬入府,見鄧艾父子已被縛。會以鞭撻鄧艾之首而罵曰:「養犢小兒,何敢如此!」姜維亦罵曰:「匹夫行險徼倖,亦有今日耶?」艾亦大罵。會將艾父子送赴洛陽。

會入成都,盡得鄧艾軍馬,威聲大震。乃謂姜維曰:「吾今日方趁平生之願矣。」維曰:「昔韓信不聽蒯通之說,而有未央宮之禍。大夫種不從范蠡於五湖,卒伏劍而死。斯二子者,其功名豈不赫然哉?徒以利害未明,而見機之不早也。今公大勳已就,威震其主,何不泛舟絕跡,登峨嵋之嶺,而從赤松子遊乎?會笑曰:「君言差矣。吾年未四旬,方思進取,豈能便效此退閒之事?」維曰:「若不退閒,當早圖良策,此則明公智力所能,無煩老夫之言矣。」會撫掌大笑曰:「伯約知吾心也。」二人自此每日商議大事。維密與後主書曰:「望陛下忍數日之辱,維將使社稷危而復安,日月幽而復明,必不使漢室終滅也。」

卻說鍾會正與姜維謀反,忽報司馬昭有書到。會接書,書中言:「吾恐司徒收艾不下,自屯兵於長安;相見在近,以此先報。」會大驚曰:「吾兵多艾數倍,若但要我擒艾,晉公知吾獨能辦之;今日自行兵來,是疑我也。」遂與姜維計議。維曰:「君疑臣則臣必死,豈不見鄧艾乎?」會曰:「吾意決矣。事成則得天下,不成則退西蜀,亦不失作劉備也。」維曰:「近聞郭太后新亡,可詐稱太后有遺詔,教討司馬昭,以正弒君之罪。據明公之才,中原可席捲而定。」會曰:「伯約當作先鋒。成事之後,同享富貴。」維曰:「願效犬馬微勞。但恐諸將不服耳。」會曰:「來日元宵佳節,故宮大張燈火,請諸將飲宴。如不從者盡斬之。」維暗喜。

1 Asked to say what was the best plan to secure the arrest of Deng Ai, Jiang Wei said, "Send Wei Guan. If Deng Ai tries to kill Wei Guan, he will manifest the desire of his heart. Then you can destroy him as a traitor."

2 Hence Wei Guan was sent, with some thirty men, to effect the arrest.

3 Wei Guan's own people saw the danger of the enterprise and urged him not to go, saying, "Zhong Hui clearly wants Deng Ai to kill you to prove his point!"

4 But Wei Guan said, "Do not worry. I have a scheme prepared."

5 Wei Guan first wrote a score or two of letters, all in the same terms, saying:

6 "Wei Guan has orders to arrest Deng Ai, but no other persons will be dealt with providing they submit quickly. Rewards await those who obey the Imperial Command. However, the punishment for laggards and those who are contumacious will be death to the whole family."

7 Wei Guan sent these letters to various officers who were serving under Deng Ai. He also prepared two cage carts.

8 Wei Guan and his small party reached Chengdu about cockcrow and found waiting for him most of the officers to whom he had written. They at once yielded. Deng Ai was still asleep when the party reached his palace, but Wei Guan entered and forced his way into Deng Ai's chamber.

9 He roared out: "I serve the Son of Heaven's command to arrest Deng Ai and his son!"

10 The noise awakened the sleeper, who tumbled off his couch in alarm. But before Deng Ai could do anything to defend himself, he was seized, securely bound, and huddled into one of the carts. Deng Ai's son, Deng Zhong, rushed in at the noise, but was also made prisoner and thrust into the other cart. Many generals and attendants in the Palace want to attempt a rescue, but before they had prepared, they saw dust arose outside, and Zhong Hui with an army was close at hand, thus they scattered.

11 Zhong Hui and Jiang Wei dismounted at the Palace gates and entered.

12 Zhong Hui, seeing both the Dengs prisoners, struck the elder about the head and face with his whip and insulted him, saying, "Vile cattle breeder! How dare you have your own scheme?"

13 Nor was Jiang Wei backward. "You fool! See what your good luck has brought you today!" cried he.

14 And Deng Ai replied in kind. Zhong Hui at once sent off both the prisoners to Luoyang, and then entered Chengdu in state. He added all Deng Ai's army to his own forces, so that he became very formidable.

15 "Today I have attained the one desire of my life!" cried Zhong Hui.

16 Jiang Wei replied, "At the beginning of Han, Han Xin hearkened not to Kuai Tong to establish his own kingdom, and so blundered into trouble at the Weiyang Palace, where he met his fate. In Yue, High Minister Wen Zhong would not follow Fan Li into retirement on the lakes, and so fell victim to a sword. No one would say these two---Han Xin and Wen Zhong---were not brilliant, but they did not scent danger early enough. Now, Sir, your merit is great and your prestige overwhelming that of your prince, but why do you risk future dangers? Why not sail off in a boat leaving no trace of your going? Why not go to Emei Mountain and wander free with Master Red Pine?"

17 Zhong Hui smiled.

18 "I do not think your advice much to the point. I am a young man, not forty yet, and think rather of going on than halting. I could not take up a do-nothing hermit's life."

19 "If you do not, then take heed and prepare for dangers. Think out a careful course, as you are well able to do. You need not trouble any old fool for advice."

20 Zhong Hui laughed loud and rubbed his hands together with glee.

21 "How well you know my thoughts, my friend!" said Zhong Hui.

22 They two became absorbed in the plans for their grand scheme.

23 But Jiang Wei wrote a secret letter to the Latter Ruler, saying:

24 "I pray Your Majesty be patient and put up with humiliations for a season, for Jiang Wei, your humble servant, will have the country restored in good time. The sun and moon are all the more glorious when they burst through the dark clouds. The House of Han is not yet done."

25 While Zhong Hui and Jiang Wei were planning how best to outwit each other, but both being against Wei, there suddenly arrived a letter from Sima Zhao:

26 "I am at Changan with an army lest there should be any difficulty in disposing of Deng Ai. I need you to come to discuss state affairs."

27 Zhong Hui divined the real purport at once.

28 "He suspects," said Zhong Hui. "He knows quite well that my army outnumbers that of Deng Ai many times and I could do what he wishes easily. There is more than that in his coming."

29 He consulted Jiang Wei, who said, "When the prince suspects a minister, that minister dies. Have we not seen Deng Ai?"

30 "This decides me," replied Zhong Hui. "Success, and the empire is mine; failure, and I go west into Shu to be another Liu Bei, but without his mistakes."

31 Jiang Wei said, "Empress Guo of Wei has just died. You can pretend she left you a command to destroy Sima Zhao, the real murderer of the Emperor. Your talents are quite sufficient to conquer the empire."

32 "Will you lead the van?" said Zhong Hui. "When success is ours, we will share the spoil."

33 "The little I can do, I will do most willingly," said Jiang Wei. "But I am not sure of the support of all our subordinates."

34 "Tomorrow is the fifteenth day of the month, a Feast of Lanterns will be held. We can gather in the Palace for the congratulations. There will be grand illuminations, and we will prepare a banquet for the officers, whereat we can kill all those who will not follow us."

삼국지 백과사전 인물, 지명, 병법, 전투, 무기, 관직, More...

한국 Korea Tour in Subkorea.com Road, Islands, Mountains, Tour Place, Beach, Festival, University, Golf Course, Stadium, History Place, Natural Monument, Paintings, Pottery, K-jokes, UNESCO Heritage, 중국 China Tour in Subkorea.com History, Idioms, UNESCO Heritage, Tour Place, Baduk, Golf Course, Stadium, University, J-Cartoons, 일본 Japan Tour in Subkorea.com Tour Place, Baduk, Golf Course, Stadium, University, History, Idioms, UNESCO Heritage, E-jokes, 인도 India Tour in Subkorea.com History, UNESCO Heritage, Tour Place, Golf Course, Stadium, University, Paintings,