삼국지 인물 찾아보기

Chapter 010 마등의 의병과 조조의 분노 10

11.操在兗州,招賢納士。有叔姪二人來投曹操:乃穎川穎陰人:姓荀,名彧,字文若,荀昆之子也;舊事袁紹,今棄紹投操;操與語大悅,曰:「此吾之子房也!」遂以為行軍司馬。其姪荀攸,字公達,海內名士,曾拜黃門侍郎,後棄官歸鄉,今與其叔同投曹操,操以為行軍教授。荀彧曰:「某聞兗州有一賢士,今此人知何在。」操問是誰,彧曰:「乃東郡東阿人:姓程,名昱,字仲德。」操曰:「吾亦聞名久矣。」遂遣人於鄉中尋問。訪得他在山中讀書,操拜請之。程昱來見,曹操大喜。

Liu Dai then submitted; he and his officials sent to Dongjun and invited Cao Cao to take over Yanzhou.

At his new headquarters, Cao Cao welcomed wise counselors and bold warriors, and many gathered around him. Two clever persons, uncle and nephew, came at the same time, both from Yingchuan, named Xun Yu and Xun You. The uncle had once been in the service of Yuan Shao.

Cao Cao rejoiced when he had won the elder Xun to his side, saying, "Xun Yu is my Zhang Liang!"

He made Xun Yu a Field Commander. The nephew Xun You was famed for his ability and had been in the court service when it was in Luoyang, but he had abandoned that career in the Inner Bureau and retired to his village. Cao Cao made him a Military Instructor.

Xun Yu said to Cao Cao, "There is a certain wise person of Yanzhou somewhere, but I do not know in whose service he is."

"Who is he?"

"Cheng Yu. He belongs to the eastern part of Yanzhou."

"Yes, I have heard of him," said Cao Cao.

So a messenger was sent to his native place to inquire. Cheng Yu was away in the hills engaged in study. Cao Cao sent the messenger to the hills, and Cheng Yu came at the invitation.

삼국지 백과사전 인물, 지명, 병법, 전투, 무기, 관직, More...

한국 Korea Tour in Subkorea.com Road, Islands, Mountains, Tour Place, Beach, Festival, University, Golf Course, Stadium, History Place, Natural Monument, Paintings, Pottery, K-jokes, UNESCO Heritage, 중국 China Tour in Subkorea.com History, Idioms, UNESCO Heritage, Tour Place, Baduk, Golf Course, Stadium, University, J-Cartoons, 일본 Japan Tour in Subkorea.com Tour Place, Baduk, Golf Course, Stadium, University, History, Idioms, UNESCO Heritage, E-jokes, 인도 India Tour in Subkorea.com History, UNESCO Heritage, Tour Place, Golf Course, Stadium, University, Paintings,