삼국지 인물 찾아보기

Chapter 012 조조와 여포 13

18.壯士曰:「我乃譙國譙縣人也:姓許,名褚,字仲康。向遭寇亂,聚宗族數百人,築堅於塢中以禦之。一日寇至,吾令眾人多取石子準備,吾親自飛石擊之,無不中者,寇乃退去。又一日寇至,塢中無糧,遂與賊和,約以耕牛換米。米已送到,賊驅牛至塢外,牛皆奔走回還,被我雙手掣二牛尾,倒行百餘步。賊大驚,不敢取牛而走:因此保守此處無事。」操曰:「吾聞大名久矣,還肯降否?」褚曰:「固所願也。」遂招宗族數百人俱降。操拜許褚為都尉,賞勞甚厚。隨將何儀、黃劭斬訖。汝、潁悉平。

19.曹操班師,曹仁、夏侯惇接見,言近日細作報說:兗州薛蘭、李封軍士皆出擄掠,城邑空虛,可引得勝之兵攻之,一鼓可下。操遂引軍逕奔兗州。薛蘭、李封出其不意,只得引兵出城迎戰。許褚曰:「吾願取此二人,以為贄見之禮。」操大喜,遂令出戰,李封使畫戟,向前來迎。交馬兩合,許褚斬李封於馬下。薛蘭急走回陣,弔橋邊李典攔住;薛蘭不敢回城,引軍投鉅野而去;卻被呂虔飛馬趕來,一箭射於馬下,軍皆潰散。

"I am named Xu Chu. I am from Qiao. When the rebellion broke out, my relatives and I, numbered some hundreds, built a stronghold within a rampart for protection. One day the robbers came, but I had stones ready for them. I told my relatives to keep on bringing them up to me and I threw them, hitting somebody every time I threw. This drove off the robbers. Another day they came, and we were short of grain. So I agreed with them to an exchange of plow oxen against grain. They delivered the grain and were driving away the oxen when the beasts took fright and tore off to their pens. I seized two of oxen by the tail, one with each hand, and hauled them backwards a hundred or so paces. The robbers were so amazed that they thought no more about oxen but went their way. So they never troubled us again."

"I have heard of your mighty exploits," said Cao Cao. "Will you join my army?"

"That is my strongest desire," said Xu Chu.

So Xu Chu called up his clan, some hundreds in all, and they formally submitted to Cao Cao. Xu Chu received the rank of General and got ample rewards. The two rebel leaders, He Yi and Huang Shao, were executed. Runan and Yingchuan were now perfectly pacified.

Cao Cao withdrew his army and went back to Juancheng.

Xiahou Dun and Cao Ren came out to welcome him, and they told him, "Scouts report that Yanzhou City has been left defenseless. Lu Bu's generals, Xue Lan and Li Fang, have given up all its garrison to plundering the surrounding country. We must act without loss of time. With our soldiers fresh from victory, the city will fall at a tap of the drum."

So Cao Cao marched the army straight to the city. An attack was quite unexpected but the two leaders, Xue Lan and Li Fang, hurried out their few soldiers to fight.

Xu Chu, the latest recruit, said, "I wish to capture these two and make them an introductory gift!"

The task was given him, and he rode forth. Li Fang with his halberd advanced to meet Xu Chu. The combat was brief as Li Fang fell in the second bout. His colleague Xue Lan retired with his troops. But he found the drawbridge had been seized by Li Dian, so that he could not get shelter within the city. Xue Lan led his men toward Juye. But Lu Qian pursued and killed him with an arrow. His soldiers scattered to the four directions. 

삼국지 백과사전 인물, 지명, 병법, 전투, 무기, 관직, More...

한국 Korea Tour in Subkorea.com Road, Islands, Mountains, Tour Place, Beach, Festival, University, Golf Course, Stadium, History Place, Natural Monument, Paintings, Pottery, K-jokes, UNESCO Heritage, 중국 China Tour in Subkorea.com History, Idioms, UNESCO Heritage, Tour Place, Baduk, Golf Course, Stadium, University, J-Cartoons, 일본 Japan Tour in Subkorea.com Tour Place, Baduk, Golf Course, Stadium, University, History, Idioms, UNESCO Heritage, E-jokes, 인도 India Tour in Subkorea.com History, UNESCO Heritage, Tour Place, Golf Course, Stadium, University, Paintings,