삼국지 인물 찾아보기

Chapter 014 대권을 잡은 조조 20

33.卻說張飛自送玄德起身後,一應雜事,俱付陳元龍管理;軍機大務,自家斟酌。一日,設宴請各官赴席。眾人坐定,張飛開言曰:「我兄臨去時,吩咐我少飲酒,恐致失事。眾官今日盡此一醉,明日都各戒酒,幫我守城。今日卻都要滿飲。」言罷,起身與眾官把盞。酒至曹豹面前,豹曰:「我從天戒,不飲酒。」飛曰:「廝殺漢如何不飲酒?我要你吃一盞。」豹懼怕,只得飲了一盃。

34.張飛把遍各官,自斟巨觥,連飲了幾十盃,不覺大醉,卻又起身與眾官把盞。酒至曹豹,豹曰:「某實不能飲矣。」飛曰:「你恰纔吃了,如今為何推卻?」豹再三不飲,飛醉後使酒,便發怒曰:「你違我將令,該打一百!」便喝軍士拏下。陳元龍曰:「玄德公臨去時,吩咐你甚來?」飛曰:「你文官,只管文官事,休來管我!」

In Xuzhou, after Liu Bei had started on his expedition, Zhang Fei placed his colleague and helper, Chen Deng, in charge of the administration of the region, keeping military affairs under his own supervision. After thinking over the matter or some time, he gave a banquet to all the military officers.

When they were all seated, he made a speech: "Before my brother left, he bade me keep clear of the wine cup for fear of accidents. Now, gentlemen, you may drink deep today. But from tomorrow wine is forbidden, for we must keep the city safe. So take your fill."

And with this he and all his guests rose to drink together.

The wine bearer came to Cao Bao who declined it, saying, "I never drink as I am forbidden by religion."

"What! A fighting man does not drink wine!" said the host. "I want you to take just one cup."

Cao Bao was afraid to offend, so he drank.

Now Zhang Fei drank huge goblets with all his guests on every hand and so swallowed a huge quantity of liquor. He became quite intoxicated. Yet he would drink more and insisted on a cup with every guest. It came to the turn of Cao Bao who declined.

"Really, I cannot drink," said Cao Bao.

"You drank just now: Why refuse this time?"

Zhang Fei pressed him, but still Cao Bao resisted.

Then Zhang Fei in his drunken madness lost control of his temper and said, "If you disobey the orders of your general, you shall be beaten one hundred strokes!"

And he called in his guards.

Here Chen Deng interfered, saying, "Do you remember the strict injunctions of your brother before he left?"

"You civilians attend to your civil business and leave us alone," said Zhang Fei.

삼국지 백과사전 인물, 지명, 병법, 전투, 무기, 관직, More...

한국 Korea Tour in Subkorea.com Road, Islands, Mountains, Tour Place, Beach, Festival, University, Golf Course, Stadium, History Place, Natural Monument, Paintings, Pottery, K-jokes, UNESCO Heritage, 중국 China Tour in Subkorea.com History, Idioms, UNESCO Heritage, Tour Place, Baduk, Golf Course, Stadium, University, J-Cartoons, 일본 Japan Tour in Subkorea.com Tour Place, Baduk, Golf Course, Stadium, University, History, Idioms, UNESCO Heritage, E-jokes, 인도 India Tour in Subkorea.com History, UNESCO Heritage, Tour Place, Golf Course, Stadium, University, Paintings,