삼국지 인물 찾아보기

Chapter 019-06 여포의 죽음 

16.且說呂布在下邳,自恃糧食足備,且有泗水之險,安心坐守,何保無虞。陳宮曰:「今操兵方來,可乘其寨柵未定,以逸擊勞,無不勝者。」布曰:「吾方屢敗,不可輕出。待其來攻而後擊之,皆落泗水矣。」遂不聽陳宮之言。

17.過數日,曹兵下寨已定。操統眾將至城下,大叫呂布答話。布上城而立。操謂布曰:「聞奉先又欲結婚袁術,吾故領兵至此。夫術有反逆大非,而公有討董卓之功,今何自棄其前功而從逆賊耶?倘城池一破,悔之晚矣!若早來降,共扶王室,當不失封侯之位。」布曰:「丞相且退,尚容商議。」

18.陳宮在布側大罵曹操奸賊,一箭射中其麾蓋。操指宮恨曰:「吾誓殺汝!」遂引兵攻城。宮謂布曰:「曹操遠來,勢不能久。將軍可以步騎出屯於外,宮將餘眾閉守於內。操若攻將軍,宮引兵擊其背;若來攻城,將軍為救於後。不過旬日,操軍食盡,可一鼓而破,此乃掎角之勢也。」布曰:「公言極是。」遂歸府收拾戎裝。時方冬寨,分付從人多帶綿衣。

Lu Bu felt very secure in his refuge. He had good store of grain, and he had the protection of River Si, so he sat quiet, satisfied that he could maintain his defense. So he allowed Cao Cao's army to approach without molestation.

"You ought to attack Cao Cao's army as they come up, before they have time to make camps and defenses. They will only have a fatigued army to oppose to your fresh troops, and you will certainly defeat them."

So said Chen Gong, but Lu Bu replied, "I have suffered too many defeats lately to take any risk. Wait till they actually attack, and you will see them floating away on the waters."

So Lu Bu neglected the confidant's advice and waited till the enemy had settled into their camp.

This done, the attackers advanced against the city. From the foot of the wall, Cao Cao called to Lu Bu to listen while he spoke. Lu Bu ascended to the wall where he stood.

Cao Cao addressed him, saying, "When I heard that your family and that of Yuan Shu were likely to be united by marriage, I sent an army against you. Yuan Shu was guilty of treason, while you had to your credit on the destruction of Dong Zhuo. For what reason have you sacrificed all your merits to throw in your lot with a rebel? It will be over late to regret when this city shall have fallen. But if you surrender and help me to support the ruling house, you shall not lose your rank."

Lu Bu replied, "If the Prime Minister will retire, we may be able to discuss the matter."

But Chen Gong, standing near his master, began to rail at Cao Cao for a rebel and shot an arrow that struck his plumed helmet.

"My oath, but I will slay you at least!" cried Cao Cao, pointing his finger at Chen Gong.

Then the attack on the walls began.

"They have come from far and cannot maintain this for long," said Chen Gong. "General, go out with your horse and foot and take up a position outside, leaving me to maintain the defense with the remainder of our troops. If he engages you, I will come out and strike at his rear ranks; if he attacks the city, you can come to our aid. In ten days their stores will fail, and we can beat them off. This will place them between the ox-horns."

"The advice seems good," said Lu Bu.

Lu Bu went back to his palace and prepared his weapons. As it was the depth of winter, he made his army take plenty of wadded clothing to keep them warm.

삼국지 백과사전 인물, 지명, 병법, 전투, 무기, 관직, More...

한국 Korea Tour in Subkorea.com Road, Islands, Mountains, Tour Place, Beach, Festival, University, Golf Course, Stadium, History Place, Natural Monument, Paintings, Pottery, K-jokes, UNESCO Heritage, 중국 China Tour in Subkorea.com History, Idioms, UNESCO Heritage, Tour Place, Baduk, Golf Course, Stadium, University, J-Cartoons, 일본 Japan Tour in Subkorea.com Tour Place, Baduk, Golf Course, Stadium, University, History, Idioms, UNESCO Heritage, E-jokes, 인도 India Tour in Subkorea.com History, UNESCO Heritage, Tour Place, Golf Course, Stadium, University, Paintings,