삼국지 인물 찾아보기

Chapter 041 단기필마의 조자룡 31

31.正言間,百姓發喊,又撞出一枝軍來。趙雲拔槍上馬看時,面前馬上綁著一人,乃糜竺也。背後一將,手提大刀,引著千餘軍,乃曹仁部將淳于導,拿住糜竺,正要解去獻功。趙雲大喝一聲,挺槍縱馬,直取淳于導。導抵敵不住,被雲一槍刺落馬下,向前救了糜竺,奪得馬二匹。雲請甘夫人上馬,殺開條血路,直送至長板坡。只見張飛橫矛立馬於橋上,大叫:「子龍!你如何反我哥哥?」雲曰:「我尋不見主母與小主人,因此落後,何言反耶?」飛曰:「若非簡雍先來報信,我今見你,怎肯干休也!」雲曰:「主公在何處?」飛曰:「只在前面不遠。」雲謂糜竺曰:「糜子仲保甘夫人先行,待我仍往尋糜夫人與小主人去。」言罷,引數騎再回舊路。

As she spoke, a howl of distress rose from the crowd of fugitives, for a thousand of soldiers appeared. Zhao Zilong recovered his spear and mounted ready for action. Presently he saw among the soldiers a prisoner bound upon a horse, and the prisoner was Mi Zhu. Behind Mi Zhu followed a general gripping a huge sword. The troops belonged to the army of Cao Ren, and the general was Chunyu Dao. Having captured Mi Zhu, he was just taking him to his chief as a proof of his prowess.

Zhao Zilong shouted and rode at the captor who was speedily slain by a spear thrust and his captive was set free. Then taking two of the horses, Zhao Zilong set Lady Gan on one and Mi Zhu took the other. They rode away toward Long Slope Bridge.

But there, standing grim on the bridge, was Zhang Fei.

As soon as he saw Zhao Zilong, he called out, "Zhao Zilong, why have you betrayed our lord?"

"I fell behind because I was seeking the ladies and our child lord," said Zhao Zilong. "What do you mean by talking of betrayal?"

"If it had not been that Jian Yong arrived before you and told me the story, I should hardly have spared you."

"Where is the master?" said Zhao Zilong.

"Not far away, in front there," said Zhang Fei.

"Conduct Lady Gan to him. I am going to look for Lady Mi," said Zhao Zilong to his companion, and he turned back along the road by which he had come.

삼국지 백과사전 인물, 지명, 병법, 전투, 무기, 관직, More...

한국 Korea Tour in Subkorea.com Road, Islands, Mountains, Tour Place, Beach, Festival, University, Golf Course, Stadium, History Place, Natural Monument, Paintings, Pottery, K-jokes, UNESCO Heritage, 중국 China Tour in Subkorea.com History, Idioms, UNESCO Heritage, Tour Place, Baduk, Golf Course, Stadium, University, J-Cartoons, 일본 Japan Tour in Subkorea.com Tour Place, Baduk, Golf Course, Stadium, University, History, Idioms, UNESCO Heritage, E-jokes, 인도 India Tour in Subkorea.com History, UNESCO Heritage, Tour Place, Golf Course, Stadium, University, Paintings,