삼국지 인물 찾아보기

Chapter 019-07 여포의 죽음 

19.布妻嚴氏聞之,出問曰:「君欲何往?」布告以陳宮之謀。嚴氏曰:「君委全城,捐妻子,孤軍遠出,倘一旦有變,妾豈得為將軍之妻乎?」布躊躇未決,三日不出。宮入見曰:「操軍四面圍城,若不早出,必受其困。」布曰:「吾思遠出不如堅守。」宮曰:「近聞操軍糧少,遣人往許都去取,早晚將至。將軍可引精兵往斷其糧道。此計大妙。」

20.布然其言,復入內對嚴氏說知此事。嚴氏泣曰:「將軍若出,陳宮,高順,安能堅守城池?倘有差失,悔無及矣!妾昔在長安,已為將軍所棄,幸賴龐舒私藏妾身,再得與將軍相聚;孰佑知今又棄妾而去乎?將軍前程萬里,請勿以妾為念!」言罷痛哭。

21.布聞言愁悶不決,入告貂蟬。貂蟬曰:「將軍與妾作主,勿輕騎自出。」布曰:「汝無憂慮。吾有畫戟,赤兔馬,誰敢近我?」乃出謂陳宮曰:「操軍糧至者,詐也。操多詭計,吾未敢動。」宮出歎曰:「吾等死無葬身之地矣!」

Lady Yan, his wife, heard of it and came to ask whither he was going. He told her of Chen Gong's plan.

She said, "My lord, you are leaving an undamaged city, abandoning your wife and little ones, and going with a paltry force. Should any untoward event happen, will your handmaid and her lord ever meet again?"

Lu Bu hesitated and for three days made no move.

Then Chen Gong came to see him again and said, "The enemy are all round the city; and unless you go out soon, you will be quite hemmed in."

"I am thinking it would be better to maintain a stubborn defense," said Lu Bu.

"Our enemies are short of food and have sent for supplies to Xuchang. These will soon arrive, and you should go out with some veterans and intercept the convoy. That loss would be a heavy blow."

Lu Bu agreed and went in to tell his wife the new plan.

She wept saying, "If you go, do you think Chen Gong and others equal to the defense of the city? Should anything go wrong, you would be very sorry. You abandoned me at Changan, and it was only through the fortunate kindness of Pang Shu that I was hidden from our enemies and rejoined you. Who would have thought you would leave me again? But go, go your way as far as you wish, and do not mind your wife."

And she wept bitterly.

Lu Bu very sadly went to take leave of Diao Chan who said, "You are my lord and my life. You must not be careless and ride out alone."

"You need not fear. With my mighty trident halberd and Red Hare, who dare come near me?"

He went out. But when he met Chen Gong, he said, "That story about supplies for Cao Cao is all false, one of his many ruses. I am not going to stir."

Chen Gong sighed. He felt all was lost.

"We shall die, and no one shall know our burial place," said he.

삼국지 백과사전 인물, 지명, 병법, 전투, 무기, 관직, More...

한국 Korea Tour in Subkorea.com Road, Islands, Mountains, Tour Place, Beach, Festival, University, Golf Course, Stadium, History Place, Natural Monument, Paintings, Pottery, K-jokes, UNESCO Heritage, 중국 China Tour in Subkorea.com History, Idioms, UNESCO Heritage, Tour Place, Baduk, Golf Course, Stadium, University, J-Cartoons, 일본 Japan Tour in Subkorea.com Tour Place, Baduk, Golf Course, Stadium, University, History, Idioms, UNESCO Heritage, E-jokes, 인도 India Tour in Subkorea.com History, UNESCO Heritage, Tour Place, Golf Course, Stadium, University, Paintings,