삼국지 인물 찾아보기

Chapter 106-01 기회를 노리는 사마의

九伐中原(共九回)

第百零六回 公孫淵兵敗死襄平 司馬懿詐病賺曹爽 

Suffering Defeat, Gongsun Yuan Meets His Death;
  Pretending Illness, Sima Yi Deceives Cao Shuang.

卻說公孫淵乃遼東公孫度之孫,公孫康之子也。建安十二年,曹操追袁尚,未到遼東,康斬尚首級獻操,操封康為襄平侯,後康死,有二子:長曰晃,次曰淵,一皆幼;康弟公孫恭繼職。曹丕時封恭為車騎將軍襄平侯。太和二年,淵長大,文武兼備,性剛好鬥,奪其叔公孫恭之位,曹叡封淵為揚烈將軍遼東太守。後孫權遺張彌、許宴齎金寶珍玉赴遼東,封淵為燕王。淵懼中原,乃斬張、許二人,送首與曹叡。叡封淵為大司馬樂浪公。淵心不足,與眾商議,自號為燕王,改元紹漢元年。副將賈範諫曰:「中原待主公以上公之爵,不為卑賤;今若背反,實為不順。更兼司馬懿善能用兵,西蜀諸葛武侯且不能取勝,何況主公乎?」

淵大怒,叱左右縳賈範,將斬之。參軍倫直諫曰:「賈範之言是也。聖人云:『國家將亡,必有妖孽。』今國中屢見怪異之事。近有犬戴巾幘,身披紅衣,上屋作人行。又城南鄉民造飯,飯甑之中,忽有一小兒蒸死於內。襄平北市中,地忽陷一穴,湧出一塊肉,周圍數尺,頭面眼耳口鼻都具,獨無手足,刀箭不能傷,不知何物。卜者占之曰:『有形不成,有口不聲;國家亡滅,故現其形。』一有此三者,皆不祥之兆也。主公宜避凶就吉,不可輕舉妄動。」淵勃然大怒,叱武士綁倫直並賈範同斬於市,令大將軍卑衍為元帥,楊祚為先鋒,起遼兵十五萬,殺奔中原來。

邊官報知魏主曹叡。叡大驚,乃召司馬懿入朝計議。懿奏曰:「臣部下馬步官軍四萬,足可破賊。」叡曰:「卿兵少路遠,恐難收復。」懿曰:「兵不在多,在能設奇用智耳。臣託陛下洪福,必擒公孫淵以獻陛下。」叡曰:「卿料公孫淵作何舉動?」懿曰:「淵若棄城預走,是上計也;守遼東拒大軍,是中計也;坐守襄平,是為下計,必被臣所擒矣。」叡曰:「此去往復幾時?」懿曰:「四千里之地,往百日,攻百日,休息六十日;大約一年足矣。」叡曰:「倘吳、蜀入寇,如之奈何?」懿曰:「臣已定下守禦之策:陛下勿憂。」

叡大喜,即命司馬懿興師往討公孫淵。懿辭朝出城,令胡遵為先鋒,引前部兵先到遼東下寨。哨馬飛報公孫淵。淵令卑衍、楊祚分八萬兵屯於遼隊,圍塹二十餘里,環遶鹿角,甚是嚴密。胡遵今人報知司馬懿。懿笑曰:「賊不與我戰,欲老我兵耳。我料賊眾大半在此,其巢穴空虛,不若棄卻此處,逕奔襄平;賊必往救,卻於中途擊之,必獲全功。」於是勒兵從小路向襄平進發。

1 This Gongsun Yuan was a grandson of Gongsun Du the Warlike, and a son of Gongsun Kang in Liaodong. In the twelfth year of Rebuilt Tranquillity, when Cao Cao was pursuing Yuan Xi and Yuan Shang, who had fled eastward, Gongsun Kang had captured them, beheaded them, and sent their heads to Cao Cao. For this service Gongsun Kang received the title of Lord of Xiangping. After Gongsun Kang's death, as his two sons---Gongsun Huang and Gongsun Yuan---were young, his brother Gongsun Gong took the chiefship; and Cao Pi, beside confirming the lordship, gave him the rank of General of the Flying Cavalry.

2 In the second year of Calm Peace (AD 228), the second son, Gongsun Yuan, being now grown up, well-educated and trained in military exercises, obstinate and fond of fighting, took away his uncle's power and ruled the heritage of his father. Cao Rui conferred upon him the title of General Who Wields Ferocity, and made him Governor of Liaodong.

3 Then the Ruler of Wu, Sun Quan, anxious to secure Gongsun Yuan's support, sent two envoys, Zhang Mi and Xu Yan, with gifts of gold and gems and pearls and offered Gongsun Yuan the title of Prince of Yan. Fearing that the Middle Land would resent any dallying with Wu, Gongsun Yuan slew the Wu envoys and sent the heads to the Ruler of Wei. For this proof of fealty, Cao Rui gave him the title of Grand General and the Dukedom of Yuelang.

4 However, Gongsun Yuan was dissatisfied, and his thoughts turned toward independence. He took council with his officers and proposed to style himself Prince of Yan and to adopt a reign-title of Extending Han, the first year.

5 One general, Jia Fan, opposed this and said, "My lord, the central authorities have treated you well and honored you. I fear that Sima Yi is too skillful a leader for rebellion to succeed. You see even Zhuge Liang cannot defeat him. How much less can you?"

6 Gongsun Yuan's reply was to condemn Jia Fan to death. However, Adviser Lun Zhi ventured upon further remonstrance.

7 "Jia Fan spoke well. The Sacred One says that extraordinary phenomena presage the destruction of a state. Now this time portents are not wanting, and wonders have been seen. A dog, dressed in red and wearing a turban, went up to the roof and walking like a man. Moreover, while a certain person living in a village south of the city was cooking his food, he saw a child in the pan, boiled to death. A great cave opened near the market place and threw out a large, fleshy body completely human save that it lacked limbs. Swords could not cut it; arrows could not penetrate it. No one knew what to call it; and when they consulted the soothsayers, they obtained the reply, 'Incomplete shape, silent mouth: A state is near destruction.' These prodigies are all inauspicious. Flee from evil and strive to walk in fair fortune's way. Make no move without most careful thought."

8 This second remonstrance enraged Gongsun Yuan still more, and he sent Lun Zhi to death with Jia Fan. Both were executed in the public place.

9 Gongsun Yuan then prepared to make a bid for empire. He raised an army of one hundred fifty thousand, appointed Bei Yan as Commander, and Yang Zuo as Leader of the Van. This army set out for the Middle Land.

10 Ruler of Wei was alarmed at the report of this rising, and sent for Sima Yi.

11 Sima Yi was not greatly perturbed, and said, "My forty thousand troops will be equal to the task."

12 The Ruler of Wei replied, "The task is heavy, for your troops are few and the road is long."

13 "The strength of an army is not in numbers, but in strategy. Aided by Your Majesty's good fortune, I shall certainly be able to bring this fellow Gongsun Yuan a captive to your feet."

14 "What do you think will be the rebel's plan?" asked the Ruler of Wei.

15 "His high plan would be flight before our army can arrive; his middle plan would be defending his position in Liaodong; his low plan would be to try to hold Xiangping. In the last case I shall certainly capture him."

16 "How long will the expedition take?"

17 "We have to cover one thousand five hundred miles which will take a hundred days. Attack will consume another hundred. The return will need a hundred, and with sixty days to rest we shall take a year."

18 "Suppose during that year we are attacked by Wu or Shu."

19 "My plans provide for that. Your Majesty need have no anxiety."

20 The Ruler of Wei being thus reassured, formally ordered Sima Yi to undertake the expedition.

21 Hu Zun was appointed to lead the van. Hu Zun went and camped in Liaodong. The scouts hastened to tell Gongsun Yuan, who sent Bei Yan and Yang Zuo to camp at Liaosui with eighty thousand troops. They surrounded their camp with a wall seven miles in circumference and placed thorny barriers outside the rampart. It seemed very secure.

22 Hu Zun saw these preparations and sent to tell his chief. Sima Yi smiled.

23 "So the rebel does not want to fight, but thinks to weary my soldiers," said Sima Yi. "Now I am disposed to think that most of his army is within that wall, so that his stronghold is empty and undefended. I will make a dash at Xiangping. He will have to go to its rescue, and I will smite him on the way. I should score a great success."

24 So Sima Yi hastened to Xiangping along unfrequented ways.

삼국지 백과사전 인물, 지명, 병법, 전투, 무기, 관직, More...

한국 Korea Tour in Subkorea.com Road, Islands, Mountains, Tour Place, Beach, Festival, University, Golf Course, Stadium, History Place, Natural Monument, Paintings, Pottery, K-jokes, UNESCO Heritage, 중국 China Tour in Subkorea.com History, Idioms, UNESCO Heritage, Tour Place, Baduk, Golf Course, Stadium, University, J-Cartoons, 일본 Japan Tour in Subkorea.com Tour Place, Baduk, Golf Course, Stadium, University, History, Idioms, UNESCO Heritage, E-jokes, 인도 India Tour in Subkorea.com History, UNESCO Heritage, Tour Place, Golf Course, Stadium, University, Paintings,