삼국지 인물 찾아보기

Chapter 003 동탁의 음모 11

11.莊主問曰:「二少年誰家之子?」帝不敢應。陳留王指帝曰:「此是當今皇帝,遭十常侍之亂,逃難到此。吾乃皇弟陳留王也。」莊主大驚,再拜曰:「臣先朝司徒崔烈之弟崔毅也。因見十常侍賣官嫉賢,故隱於此。」遂扶帝入莊,跪進酒食。

"To what household do you belong, young gentlemen?" asked the farmer.

The Emperor was too frightened to reply, but his companion said, "He is the Emperor. There was a revolution in the Forbidden City, and we ran away. I am his brother, Prince of Chenliu."

The farmer bowed again and again and said, "My name is Cui Yi. My brother Cui Lie is the former Minister of the Interior. My brother was disgusted with the behavior of the eunuchs and so resigned and hid away here."

The two lads were taken into the farm, and their host on his knees served them with refreshment.

삼국지 백과사전 인물, 지명, 병법, 전투, 무기, 관직, More...

한국 Korea Tour in Subkorea.com Road, Islands, Mountains, Tour Place, Beach, Festival, University, Golf Course, Stadium, History Place, Natural Monument, Paintings, Pottery, K-jokes, UNESCO Heritage, 중국 China Tour in Subkorea.com History, Idioms, UNESCO Heritage, Tour Place, Baduk, Golf Course, Stadium, University, J-Cartoons, 일본 Japan Tour in Subkorea.com Tour Place, Baduk, Golf Course, Stadium, University, History, Idioms, UNESCO Heritage, E-jokes, 인도 India Tour in Subkorea.com History, UNESCO Heritage, Tour Place, Golf Course, Stadium, University, Paintings,