삼국지 인물 찾아보기

Chapter 003 동탁의 음모 23

23.肅取金珠、玉帶列於布前。布驚曰:「何為有此?」肅令叱退左右,告布曰:「此是董公久慕大名,特令某將此奉獻。赤兔馬亦董公所贈也。」布曰:「董公如此見愛,某將何以報之?」肅曰:「如某之不才,尚為虎賁中郎將;公若到彼,貴不可言。」布曰:「恨無涓埃之功,以為進見之禮。」肅曰:「功在翻手之間,公不肯為耳。」布沈吟良久曰:「吾欲殺丁原,引軍歸董卓,何如?」肅曰:「賢弟若能如此,真莫大之功也!但事不宜遲,在於速決。」

Then Li Su produced his pearls and gold and the jeweled belt and laid them out before his host.

"What is this? What does it mean?" said Lu Bu.

"Send away the attendants," requested Li Su. And he went on, "Dong Zhuo has long respected your bravery and sent these by my hand. Red Hare was also from him."

"But, if he loves me like this, what can I do in return?"

Li Su said, "If a stupid fellow like me can be a general in the Imperial Tiger Army, it is impossible to say what honors await you."

"I am sorry I can offer him no service worth mentioning."

Li Su said, "There is one service you can do, and an extremely easy one to perform; but you would not render that."

Lu Bu pondered long in silence, then he said, "I might slay Ding Yuan and bring over his soldiers to Dong Zhuo's side. What think you of that?"

"If you would do that, there could be no greater service. But such a thing must be done quickly."

삼국지 백과사전 인물, 지명, 병법, 전투, 무기, 관직, More...

한국 Korea Tour in Subkorea.com Road, Islands, Mountains, Tour Place, Beach, Festival, University, Golf Course, Stadium, History Place, Natural Monument, Paintings, Pottery, K-jokes, UNESCO Heritage, 중국 China Tour in Subkorea.com History, Idioms, UNESCO Heritage, Tour Place, Baduk, Golf Course, Stadium, University, J-Cartoons, 일본 Japan Tour in Subkorea.com Tour Place, Baduk, Golf Course, Stadium, University, History, Idioms, UNESCO Heritage, E-jokes, 인도 India Tour in Subkorea.com History, UNESCO Heritage, Tour Place, Golf Course, Stadium, University, Paintings,