삼국지 인물 찾아보기

Chapter 003 동탁의 음모 26

26.是日,太傳袁隗與百官皆到。酒行數巡,卓拔劍曰:「今上闇弱,不可以奉宗廟;吾將依伊尹、霍光故事,廢帝為弘農王,立陳留王皇帝。有不從者斬!」群臣惶怖莫敢對。中軍校尉袁紹挺身出曰:「今上即位未幾,並無失德;汝欲廢嫡立庶,非反而何?」卓怒曰:「天下事在我!我今為之,誰敢不從?汝視我之劍不利否?」袁紹亦拔劍曰:「汝劍利,吾劍未嘗不利!」兩個在筵上對敵。

正是:  

丁原仗義身先喪,

袁紹爭鋒勢又危。

[三國誌詩003-p04]

畢竟袁紹性命如何,且聽下文分解。

The feast began and several courses were served with nothing to distinguish that banquet from any other.

Then suddenly the host arose and drew his sword, saying, "He who is above us being weak and irresolute is unfit for the duties of his high place. Wherefore I, as of old did Yi Yin and Huo Guang, will set aside this Emperor giving him the title of Prince of Hongnong, and I will place on the throne the present Prince of Chenliu. And those who do not support me will suffer death."

Fear seized them in its grip and they were silent, all but Yuan Shao who said, "The Emperor was innocent of any fault, and to set him aside in favor of a commoner was rebellion and nothing else!"

"The empire is in my hands!" cried Dong Zhuo. "When I choose to do this thing, who will dare to say nay? Think you my sword lacks an edge?"

"If your sword is sharp, mine is never blunt!" said Yuan Shao as his sword flashed out of the sheath.

The two men stood face to face amid the feasters.

When Ding Yuan by treacherous murder died, 

The loss was great to Yuan Shao's side.

The fate of Yuan Shao will be disclosed in later chapters.

삼국지 백과사전 인물, 지명, 병법, 전투, 무기, 관직, More...

한국 Korea Tour in Subkorea.com Road, Islands, Mountains, Tour Place, Beach, Festival, University, Golf Course, Stadium, History Place, Natural Monument, Paintings, Pottery, K-jokes, UNESCO Heritage, 중국 China Tour in Subkorea.com History, Idioms, UNESCO Heritage, Tour Place, Baduk, Golf Course, Stadium, University, J-Cartoons, 일본 Japan Tour in Subkorea.com Tour Place, Baduk, Golf Course, Stadium, University, History, Idioms, UNESCO Heritage, E-jokes, 인도 India Tour in Subkorea.com History, UNESCO Heritage, Tour Place, Golf Course, Stadium, University, Paintings,