Menu

古代文学/ 东周列国志, 三國演義, 三国演义, 水浒传, 西游记, 红楼梦三國演義+영문 › Chapter 111-01 대권을 잡은 사마소

cyber | 2016.09.23 06:57:15 | 본문 건너뛰기 쓰기
2024.3.29 01:40:42-1

Chapter 111-01 대권을 잡은 사마소

第百十一回 鄧士載智取姜伯約 諸葛誕義討司馬昭 

Deng Ai Outwits Jiang Wei;
Zhuge Dan Battles Sima Zhao.

卻說姜維退兵屯於鍾堤,魏兵屯於狄道城外。王經迎接陳泰、鄧艾入城,拜謝解圍之事,設宴相待,大賞三軍。泰將鄧艾之功,申奏魏主曹髦。髦封艾為安西將軍,假節領護東羌校尉,同陳泰屯兵於雍、涼等處。鄧艾上表謝恩畢,陳泰設宴與鄧艾拜賀曰:「姜維夜遁,其力已竭,不敢再出矣。」艾笑曰:「吾料蜀兵其必出有五。」泰問其故。艾曰:「蜀兵雖退,終有乘勝之勢;吾兵終有弱敗之實:其必出一也。蜀兵皆是孔明教演,精銳之兵,容易調遣;吾將不時更換,軍又訓練不熟:其必出二也。蜀人多以船行,吾軍皆是旱地,勞逸不同:其必出三也。狄道、隴西、南安、祁山四處,皆是守戰之地;蜀人或聲東擊西,指南攻北,吾兵必須分頭把守;蜀兵合為一處而來,以一分當我四分:其必出四也。若蜀兵自南安、隴西,則可取羌人之穀為食;若出祁山,則有麥可就食:其必出五也。」

陳泰歎服曰:「公料敵如神,蜀兵何足慮哉!」於是陳泰與鄧艾結為忘年之交。艾遂將雍、涼等處之兵,每日操練;各處隘口,皆立營寨,以防不測。

卻說姜維在鍾堤大設筵宴,會集諸將,商議伐魏之事。令史樊建諫曰:「將軍屢出,未獲全勝;今日洮西之戰,魏人既服威名,何故又欲出也?萬一不利,前功盡棄。」維曰:「汝等只知魏國地寬人廣,急不可得;卻不知攻魏者有五可勝。」眾問之。維答曰:「彼洮西一敗,挫盡銳氣,吾兵雖退,不曾損折,今若進兵,一可勝也。吾兵船載而進,不致勞困,彼兵從旱地來迎,二可勝也。吾兵久經訓練之眾,彼皆鳥合之徒,不曾有法度,三可勝也。吾兵自出祁山,抄掠秋穀為食,四可勝也。彼兵雖各守備,軍刀分開,吾兵一處而去,彼安能救?五可勝也。不在此時伐魏,更待何時耶?」夏侯霸曰:「艾年雖幼,而機謀深遠;近封為安西將軍之職,必於各處準備,非同往日矣。」維厲聲曰:「吾何畏彼哉!公等休長他人銳氣,滅自己威風!吾意已決,必先取隴西。」眾不敢諫。維自領前部,令眾將隨後而進。於是蜀兵盡離鍾提,殺奔祁山來。哨馬報說魏兵已先在祁山立下九個寨棚。維不信,引數騎憑高望之,果見祁山九寨勢如長蛇,首尾相顧。維回顧左右曰:「夏侯霸之言,信不誣矣。此寨形勢絕妙,止吾師諸葛丞相能之。今觀鄧艾所為,不在吾師之下。」遂回本寨,喚諸將曰:「魏人既有準備,必知吾來矣。吾料鄧艾必在此間。汝等可虛張吾旗號,據此谷口下寨,每日令百餘騎出哨。每出哨一回,換一番衣甲。旗號按青、黃、赤、白、黑五方,旗幟更換。吾卻提大兵偷出董亭,逕襲南安去也。」遂令鮑素屯於祁山谷口。維盡率大兵,望南安進發。

1 Jiang Wei camped at Zhongti. The army of Wei camped outside Didao. Wang Jing welcomed Chen Tai and Deng Ai and prepared a banquet to celebrate the raising of the siege and also rewarded the army with gifts. Then Chen Tai sent up a memorial to the Ruler of Wei, Cao Mao, eulogizing the magnificent services of Deng Ai, who was rewarded with the title General Who Pacifies the West. For the time, Deng Ai was left in the west. He and Chen Tai placed their men in cantonments in Yongzhou, Liangzhou, and the counties round about.

2 After Deng Ai had rendered his thanks to the Emperor, Chen Tai spread a great feast in his honor, and in congratulating his guest, said, "Jiang Wei slipped off in the night because he was broken, and he will never dare to return."

3 "I think he will," replied Deng Ai, smiling. "I can give five reasons why he should."

4 "What are they?"

5 "First, although the soldiers of Shu have retired, they have the self-possessed and confident look of holding the victory; our soldiers are really weak and broken. Second, the soldiers of Shu were trained and inspirited by Zhuge Liang and are easy to mobilize; our generals are all of different periods of service, and our army indifferently trained. Third, the Shu soldiers often use boats for traveling, and so they move at leisure and the troops arrive fresh; ours do all their journeys on land, and they arrive fatigued with marching. Fourth, again, Didao, Longxi, Nanan, and Qishan are all places suitable for defense or use as battle fields, and thus the army of Shu can conceal their intentions and strike where they will; we have to remain on guard at many points, thus dividing our forces; when they concentrate, they have only to reckon with a part of our force. And fifth, if they come out by way of Longxi and Nanan, they have the grain of the Qiangs to depend upon; and if they choose Qishan, they have the wheat there. These are the five reasons why they should make another expedition."

6 Chen Tai was overcome with the clear vision of his new colleague.

7 "Sir, your foresight is godlike. I think we need feel no anxiety about what the enemy can achieve."

8 The two leaders became the best of friends in spite of the difference of age. Deng Ai spent his time in training the army, and garrisons were placed at all points where surprise attacks seemed possible.

9 There was feasting also at Zhongti, and the occasion was taken to discuss a new attack on Wei.

10 But Assistant Fan Jian opposed. "General, your expeditions have partly failed many times; you have never scored a complete victory. But now on River Yao the army of Wei recognize your superiority, and why should you try again? There is small chance of success, and you risk all you have gained."

11 Jiang Wei replied, "You all regard only the largeness and population of Wei and the time necessary for conquest, but you do not see five reasons for victory."

12 The assembly asked what these were.

13 "First, the fighting spirit of the soldiers of Wei has been badly broken on River Yao, while that of our soldiers, although we retired, is unimpaired. If we attack, we shall certainly succeed. Second, our soldiers can travel in boats and so will not be wearied with marching; their soldiers have to march to meet us. Third, our soldiers are thoroughly trained; theirs are recruits, a mere flock of crows, quite undisciplined. Fourth, when we go out by Qishan, we can seize upon the autumn wheat for food. Finally, they are scattered, having to defend various points, while we can concentrate on any point we wish, and they will find it difficult to bring up reinforcements. If we miss this chance, can we hope for a better?"

14 Xiahou Ba said, "Deng Ai is young, but he is deep and crafty. He has certainly taken great pains to secure the regions under his charge as General Who Pacifies the West. Victory will not be so easy as it was before."

15 "Why should I fear him?" cried Jiang Wei, angrily. "You should not laud the spirit of the enemy and belittle that of our own soldiers. But in any case I have made up my mind and shall take West Valley Land."

16 No one dared to offer any further opposition. Jiang Wei himself led the first army; the others followed in due order; and thus the soldiers of Shu marched out of Zhongti to Qishan.

17 Before they could reach Qishan, the scouts reported the hills already occupied by the armies of Wei. Jiang Wei rode forward to verify this, and, surely enough, he saw the Wei camps, nine in number, stretching over the hills like a huge serpent, and all arranged to give each other support.

18 "Xiahou Ba spoke only too well," said he. "The plan of those camps is excellent and only our Zhuge Liang could have laid them out with equal skill."

19 Returning to his own army, he said to his officers, "They must have known of my coming, and I think Deng Ai is here too. Now from this as base you are to send out daily small reconnoitering parties showing my banner, but different flags and uniforms, blue, yellow, red, white, and black, in turns. While you are thus distracting attention, I will lead the main army by Dongting to attack Nanan."

20 Bao Su was sent to camp at the mouth of the Qishan Mountains Valley while the main army marched.

목록

三國志 SanguoZhi CoverPage, Dictionary Category, Novel Category, 삼국지 연대표 & 사자성어 : 155년 ~ 190 ~ 200 ~ 210 ~ 220 ~ 230 ~ 250 ~ 270 ~ 284, 삼국지 인물별 고사성어 - 위(魏), 촉(蜀), 오(吳), 기타, 삼국지 인물별 처세술 - 조조, 유비, 손권, K-Jokes Theme, E-Jokes Theme, 올해의 사자성어,

World Tour, K-Paintings Category, korea news, 名所[Nice Place] - 서울 경기 인천 강원 충남 충북 대전 전남 전북 광주 제주 경남 경북 대구 울산 부산 내고장, 文化財[Historic Place] - 서울 경기 인천 강원 충남 충북 대전 전남 전북 광주 제주 경남 경북 대구 울산 부산 내고장, 북한문화재/명소 시대별, 지역별, 천연기념, 고전명화, 도자기 서바이벌 퀴즈 (사자성어, 한문, 국사, 세계사, 영어문제, 부동산, 공무원시험), 역사년표Map BC -AD 1 -600 -1000 -1500 -1800 -1900 -1950 -1980-현재 (1945년이후 10대뉴스), W-Tour Category,

SubKorea.com Korea