SubKorea.com Korea

Menu

古代文学/ 东周列国志, 三國演義, 三国演义, 水浒传, 西游记, 红楼梦三國演義+영문 › Chapter 114-03 위나라의 황제를 바꾸다

zegal | 2016.09.26 07:08:28 | 본문 건너뛰기 쓰기
2024.3.29 01:35:31-1

Chapter 114-03 위나라의 황제를 바꾸다

昭又使人收王經全家下獄。王經正在廷尉廳下,忽見縛其母至。經叩頭大哭曰:「不孝子累及慈母矣!」母大笑曰:「人誰不死?正恐不死所耳。以此棄命,何恨之有?」次曰,王經全家皆押赴東市。王經母子含笑受刑。滿城士庶,無不垂淚。後人有詩曰:

漢初誇伏劍,漢末見王經:真烈心無異,堅剛志更清。節如泰華重,命羽毛輕。母子聲名在,應同天地傾。

太傅司馬孚請以王禮葬曹髦,昭許之。賈充等勸司馬昭受魏禪,即天子位。昭曰:「昔文王三分天下有其二,以服事殷,故聖人稱為至德。魏武帝不肯禪於漢,猶吾之不肯禪於魏也。」賈充等言,已知司馬昭留意於子司馬炎矣,遂不復勸進。是年六月,司馬昭立常道鄉公曹璜為帝,改元景元元年。璜改名曹奐,字景召—乃武帝曹操之孫,燕王曹宇之子也。奐封昭為丞相晉公,賜錢十萬、絹萬疋。其文武多官,各有封賞。

早有細卒報入蜀中。姜維聞司馬昭弒了曹髦,立了曹奐,喜曰:「吾今日伐魏,又有名矣。」遂發書入吳,令起兵問司馬昭弒君之罪;一面奏准後主,起兵十五萬,車乘數千輛,皆置板箱於上;令廖化、張翼為先鋒。一化取子午谷,翼取駱谷,一維自取斜谷,皆要出祁山之前取齊。三路兵並起,殺奔祁山而來。

時鄧艾在山寨中,訓練人馬,聞報蜀兵三路殺到,乃聚諸將計議。參軍王瓘曰:「吾有一計,不可明言。見寫在此,謹呈將軍台覽。」艾接來展看畢,笑曰:「此計雖妙,只怕瞞不過姜維。」瓘曰:「某願捨命前去。」艾曰:「公志若堅,必能成功。」

遂撥五千兵與瓘。瓘連夜從斜谷迎來,正撞蜀兵前隊哨馬。瓘叫曰:「我魏國降兵,可報於主帥。」

哨軍報知姜維,維令攔住餘兵,只叫為首的將來見。瓘拜伏於地曰:「某乃不王經之姪王瓘也。近見司馬昭弒君,將叔父一門皆戮,某痛恨入骨。今幸將軍興師問罪,故特引本部兵五千來降。願從調遣,剿除奸黨,以報叔父之恨。」

維大喜,謂瓘曰:「汝既誠心來降,吾不誠心相待;吾軍中所患者,不過糧耳。今有糧草,現在川口。汝可運赴祁山。吾只今去取祁山寨也。」瓘心中大喜,以為中計,忻然領諾。姜維曰:「汝去運糧,不必用五千人,但引三千人去,留下二千人引路,以打祁山。」瓘恐維疑惑,乃引三千兵去了。維令傅僉引二千魏兵隨征聽用。忽報夏侯霸到。霸曰:「都督何故准信王瓘之言也?吾在魏,雖不知備細,未聞王瓘是王經之姪:其中多詐,請將軍察之。」維大笑曰:「我已知王瓘之詐,故分其兵勢,將計就計而行。」霸曰:「公試言之。」維曰:「司馬昭奸雄比於曹操,既殺王經,滅其三族,安肯存親姪於關外領兵?知其詐也。仲權之見與我暗合。」

68 Wang Jing's whole household were imprisoned. He himself was standing in the courthouse when he saw his mother, Lady Zhao, being brought up a prisoner.

69 He knocked his head on the ground and wept, saying, "O unfilial son to bring distress upon a gentle mother!"

70 But his mother laughed.

71 "Who does not die?" cried she. "The only thing to be feared is not dying the proper death. Who would regret dying like this?"

72 When next day the family were led out to execution, both mother and son smiled as they went past. But the whole city wept tears of sorrow.

73 Mother Yuan was famous at the rise of Han, 
Mother Zhao was distinguished at the end of Wei, 
With purest virtue and unfaltering heart, 
With resolution stern she played her part. 
Her fortitude was great as Taishan Mountains, 
Her life but as the floating down did count, 
Like mother like son, their fame never will die, 
So long as shall endure the earth and sky.

74 Imperial Guardian Sima Fu proposed that the body of the late Emperor should receive a royal funeral, and Sima Zhao consented. Jia Chong and those of his party urged Sima Zhao to assume the Throne and replace Wei, but he refused.

75 "Formerly King Wen had two-thirds of the empire, and yet he supported and served the state of Yin to its end. Wherefore Confucius called him 'Complete of Virtue'. Emperor Cao of Wei would not replace the Hans, nor will I accept an abdication of Wei."

76 Those who heard this felt that in these words was an implication that he intended to place his own son Sima Yan on the throne, and they ceased to urge him to act.

77 In the sixth month of that year, Cao Huang, Duke of Changdao, was raised to the throne as Emperor, the period-style being changed to Wonderful Beginning, the first year (AD 260). Cao Huang was a son of Cao Yu, Prince of Yan, and a great grandson of Cao Cao.

78 Sima Zhao was made Prime Minister and Duke of Jin. Beside, he received gifts of one hundred thousand gold coins and ten thousand rolls of silk. All the officers were promoted or received honors.

79 When these doings in Wei were told in Shu, Jiang Wei seized upon them as pretext for another war, to punish Wei for the deposition of its ruler. So letters were written calling upon Wu to help, and a memorial was sent to the Throne. The army raised was one hundred fifty thousand, and there were many carts with boxes made to fit them. Liao Hua and Zhang Yi were the Leaders of the Van. Liao Hua was to march to the Ziwu Valley, and Zhang Yi to the Luo Valley, while Jiang Wei took the Xie Valley road. They marched at the same time and hastened toward Qishan.

80 Deng Ai was still on the Qishan Mountains training the Wei soldiers when he heard that the Shu armies were once more on the war path. He called his officers together.

81 And Adviser Wang Guan said, "I have a plan to propose, but I will not tell it openly. However, I have written it down for your consideration."

82 Deng Ai took the envelop, opened, and read it.

83 "Though excellent, I fear it is not enough to beguile the leader of Shu," said Deng Ai as he finished reading.

84 "I am willing to stake my life on it," said Wang Guan, "and I will lead the way."

85 "Since you have such confidence you may try. You ought certainly to succeed."

86 So five thousand troops were put under the leadership of Wang Guan, and they set out for the Xie Valley, where they fell in with the scouts of Jiang Wei's force.

87 Seeing these, their leader, Wang Guan, shouted, "We are deserters. Tell your leader!"

88 So the scouts told Jiang Wei, who replied, "Hold up the soldiers, letting their leader only come to me."

89 Wang Guan went forward and kneeled before Jiang Wei, saying, "I am a nephew of Wang Jing, and I hate Sima Zhao for what he has done to the Emperor and my family, and I wish to join you and my five thousand soldiers with me. I also desire to be sent against the rebel army that I may avenge my uncle."

90 Then said Jiang Wei, "Since you are sincere in your desertion, I must be sincere in my treatment of you. The one thing my army needs is grain. There is plenty at the border of the River Lands. If you can transport it to Qishan, I can go straightway and take the Qishan camps of Deng Ai."

91 This reply rejoiced Wang Guan, who saw that Jiang Wei was just going to walk into the trap. So he agreed at once.

92 "But you will not need five thousand troops to see after the transport. Take three thousand and leave two thousand as guides for me."

93 Wang Guan, thinking that suspicions would be raised if he refused, took the three thousand of his troops and marched away, and the other two thousand were attached to the army of Shu.

94 Then Xiahou Ba was announced, and, when he was come in, he said, "O Commander, why have you believed the tale of this Wang Guan? In Wei I never heard that Wang Guan was related to Wang Jing, though it is true I never made particular inquiries. You should look to it, for there is much pretense in his story."

95 "I know Wang Guan is false," said Jiang Wei, with a smile. "That is why I have taken away many of his force. I am meeting trick with trick."

96 "How do you know for certain he is a false?"

97 "Sima Zhao is as crafty as Cao Cao. If he slew all Wang Jing's family, would he have left a nephew and sent that nephew to the pass beyond his own reach with soldiers? You saw this, as did I."

목록

三國志 SanguoZhi CoverPage, Dictionary Category, Novel Category, 삼국지 연대표 & 사자성어 : 155년 ~ 190 ~ 200 ~ 210 ~ 220 ~ 230 ~ 250 ~ 270 ~ 284, 삼국지 인물별 고사성어 - 위(魏), 촉(蜀), 오(吳), 기타, 삼국지 인물별 처세술 - 조조, 유비, 손권, K-Jokes Theme, E-Jokes Theme, 올해의 사자성어,

World Tour, K-Paintings Category, korea news, 名所[Nice Place] - 서울 경기 인천 강원 충남 충북 대전 전남 전북 광주 제주 경남 경북 대구 울산 부산 내고장, 文化財[Historic Place] - 서울 경기 인천 강원 충남 충북 대전 전남 전북 광주 제주 경남 경북 대구 울산 부산 내고장, 북한문화재/명소 시대별, 지역별, 천연기념, 고전명화, 도자기 서바이벌 퀴즈 (사자성어, 한문, 국사, 세계사, 영어문제, 부동산, 공무원시험), 역사년표Map BC -AD 1 -600 -1000 -1500 -1800 -1900 -1950 -1980-현재 (1945년이후 10대뉴스), W-Tour Category,

SubKorea.com Korea