Menu

古代文学/ 东周列国志, 三國演義, 三国演义, 水浒传, 西游记, 红楼梦三國演義+영문 › Chapter 115-01 회군명령

zegal | 2016.09.27 21:44:39 | 본문 건너뛰기 쓰기
2024.3.29 06:41:33-2

Chapter 115-01 회군명령

破西蜀(共四回)

第百十五回 詔班師後主信讒  托屯田姜維避禍

Listening To Slander, The Latter Ruler Recalls His Army;
Living In Farms, Jiang Wei Avoids Disaster.

卻說蜀漢景耀五年,冬十月,大將軍姜維,差人連夜修了棧道,整頓軍糧兵器;又於漢中水路調撥船隻。俱己完備,上表奏後主曰:「臣累出戰,雖未成大功,己挫動魏人心膽;今養兵日久,不戰則懶,懶則致病。況今軍思效死,將思用命。臣如不勝,當受死罪。」後主覽表,猶豫未決。譙周出班奏曰:「臣夜觀天文,見西蜀分野,將星暗而不明。今大將軍又欲出師,此行甚是不利。陛下可降詔止之。」後主曰:「且看此行若何。果然有失,卻當阻之。」譙周再三諫勸不從,乃歸家歎息不已,遂推病不出。

卻說姜維臨興兵,乃問廖化曰:「吾今出師,誓欲拻復中原,當先取何處?」化曰:「連年征伐,軍民不寧;兼魏有鄧艾,足智多謀,非等閒之輩:將軍強欲行難為之事,此化所以不敢專也。」維勃然大怒曰:「昔丞相六出祁山,亦為國也。吾今八次伐魏,豈為一已之私哉?今當先取洮陽。如有逆吾者必斬!」遂留廖化守漢中,自同諸將提兵三十萬,逕取洮陽而來。

早有川口人報入祁山寨中。時鄧艾正與司馬望談兵,聞知此信,遂令人哨探,回報蜀兵盡從洮陽而出。司馬望曰:「姜維多計。莫非虛取洮陽而實來取祁山乎?」鄧艾曰:「今姜維實出洮陽也。」望曰:「公何以知之?」艾曰:「向者姜維累出吾有糧之地,今洮陽無糧,維必料吾只守祁山,不守洮陽,故逕取洮陽:如得此城,屯糧積草,結連羌人,以圖久計耳。」

望曰:「若此,如之奈何?」艾曰:「可盡撤此處之兵,分為兩路去救洮陽。離洮陽二十五里,有侯河小城,乃洮陽咽喉之地。公引一軍伏於洮陽,偃旗息鼓,大開四門,如此如此而行。我卻引一軍伏侯河,必獲大勝也。」籌畫已定,各各依計而行。只留偏將師纂守祁山寨。

卻說姜維令夏侯霸為前部,先引一軍逕取洮陽。霸提兵前進,將近洮陽,望見城上並無一桿旌旗,四門大開。霸心下疑惑,未敢入城,回顧諸將曰:「莫非詐乎?」諸將曰:「眼見得是空城,只有些小百姓,聽知大將軍兵到,盡棄城而去了。」

霸未信,自縱馬於城南視之,只見後老小無數,皆望西北而逃。霸大喜曰:「果空城也。」遂當先殺入,餘眾隨後而進。方到瓮城邊,忽然一聲砲響,城上鼓角齊鳴,旄旗遍豎,拽起弔橋。霸大驚曰:「誤中計矣!」慌欲退時,城上矢石如雨。可憐夏侯霸同五百軍,皆死於城下。後人有詩歎曰:

大膽姜維妙算長,誰知鄧艾暗提防。可憐投漢夏侯霸,頃刻城邊箭下亡。

1 In the autumn of the fifth year of Wonderful Sight, in Shu-Han calendar (AD 262), Jiang Wei was occupied with preparations for the renewal of an attack: Mending the hill roads, gathering stores, and mobilizing his boats on the waterways of Hanzhong. These things done, he memorized the Throne, asking permission to go again to the attack:

2 "Although I have not been wholly victorious nor accomplished great things, yet I have put fear into the hearts of the Wei armies. Our soldiers have been long under training, and they must now be used, or the army will go to pieces for lack of exercise. The soldiers are ready to die, the officers prepared for all risks, and I am determined to conquer or perish."

3 The Latter Ruler did not consent at once.

4 As he was hesitating, Qiao Zhou stood forth and said, "I have observed the heavens. I have seen the leadership stars in Shu dull and obscured. This expedition will be disastrous, and I hope Your Majesty will not approve."

5 The Latter Ruler replied, "Let us see the results of this campaign. If it fails, then the war shall cease."

6 Qiao Zhou tried to dissuade the Latter Ruler two or three more times, but he failed. In despair he withdrew to his home, and retired on the pretext of illness.

7 As the final preparations were being made, Jiang Wei said to Liao Hua, "We are pledged to get through to the Middle Land this time. What do you advise to start with?"

8 "I dare not presume to advise you, General. For years we have been fighting and giving the people no rest. In Deng Ai we find a most formidable and resourceful opponent and an extraordinarily capable man, so that you must exert yourself to the very utmost."

9 Jiang Wei was annoyed. Said he, "The late Prime Minister made six attempts, all for the state. I have attacked eight times. Was anyone of those attacks to serve my private ends? This time I go to attack Taoyang, and no one shall say me nay. I will punish opposition with death."

10 Jiang Wei left Liao Hua in charge of the base in Hanzhong and marched with three hundred thousand troops to Taoyang. His movements were reported in the Qishan camps, and Deng Ai's spies confirmed the news.

11 It happened that Sima Wang was with Deng Ai discussing military matters, and the former, when he heard it, said, "That move is a decoy: He does not mean it. What he really intends is an attack on Qishan."

12 "However, he has really gone to Taoyang," said Deng Ai.

13 "How can you know?"

14 "Formerly Jiang Wei has always opened with a march to those parts of the country where we have stored supplies. Taoyang has no stores, so he thinks we shall not have taken care for its defense as we shall concentrate our efforts on Qishan. But, if he can take that place, he can collect stores there, and get into touch with the Qiang tribespeople and finally work out some grand plan."

15 "Supposing this true, what should we do?"

16 "I advise the abandonment of this place and a march in two bodies toward Taoyang. I know a small town called Houxia, eight miles from Taoyang, which is the throat of the place. You go to Taoyang, hide your force, and open the gates. Then act as I shall tell you presently. I will lie in wait at Houxia. We shall score a victory."

17 Deng Ai gave Shi Zuan the command of the camps in Qishan when the main body left.

18 Meanwhile Xiahou Ba led the van of the Shu army toward Taoyang. As he drew near, he noticed the place seemed to have no defenses; not a flag staff reared its head. The gates stood wide open.

19 He was too wary to go straight in however, and said, "Is there any ruse in there?"

20 His generals said, "We think the city was deserted when they heard your army coming. A few people were running away along the southern road."

21 Xiahou Ba rode south and saw there that the northwest road, at a little distance from the city, was crowded with fugitives.

22 "The city is really empty," said Xiahou Ba.

23 He led the way in all ready to fight, and the troops followed. As they came near to the curtain wall, however, a bomb exploded. At this sound the drums beat, trumpets blared, and flags suddenly appeared. At the same moment the drawbridge rose.

24 "Caught!" said Xiahou Ba.

25 As he turned to retire, the arrows and stones flew down in clouds, and under these Xiahou Ba and many of his soldiers lost their lives.
26 Most able strategist and brave, 
Xiahou Ba, outwitted here 
By Deng Ai, more prudent still, and slain, 
Deserves a pitying tear.

목록

三國志 SanguoZhi CoverPage, Dictionary Category, Novel Category, 삼국지 연대표 & 사자성어 : 155년 ~ 190 ~ 200 ~ 210 ~ 220 ~ 230 ~ 250 ~ 270 ~ 284, 삼국지 인물별 고사성어 - 위(魏), 촉(蜀), 오(吳), 기타, 삼국지 인물별 처세술 - 조조, 유비, 손권, K-Jokes Theme, E-Jokes Theme, 올해의 사자성어,

World Tour, K-Paintings Category, korea news, 名所[Nice Place] - 서울 경기 인천 강원 충남 충북 대전 전남 전북 광주 제주 경남 경북 대구 울산 부산 내고장, 文化財[Historic Place] - 서울 경기 인천 강원 충남 충북 대전 전남 전북 광주 제주 경남 경북 대구 울산 부산 내고장, 북한문화재/명소 시대별, 지역별, 천연기념, 고전명화, 도자기 서바이벌 퀴즈 (사자성어, 한문, 국사, 세계사, 영어문제, 부동산, 공무원시험), 역사년표Map BC -AD 1 -600 -1000 -1500 -1800 -1900 -1950 -1980-현재 (1945년이후 10대뉴스), W-Tour Category,

SubKorea.com Korea