삼국지 인물 찾아보기

Chapter 025-02 사로잡힌 관운장

關公見下邳火起,心中驚惶,連夜幾番衝下山來,皆被亂箭射回。捱到天曉,再欲整頓下山衝突,忽見一人跑馬上山來,視之乃張遼也。關公迎謂曰:「文遠欲來相敵耶?」遼曰:「非也。想故人舊日之情,特來相見。」遂棄刀下馬,與關公敘禮畢,坐於山頂。公曰:「文遠莫非說關某乎?」遼曰:「不然。昔日蒙兄救弟,今日弟安得不救兄?」公曰:「然則文遠將欲助我乎?」遼曰:「亦非也。」公曰:「既不助我,來此何幹?」

遼曰:「玄德不知存亡,翼德未知生死。昨夜曹公已破下邳,軍民盡無傷害,差人護衛玄德家眷,不許驚擾。如此相待,弟特來報兄。」關公怒曰:「此言特說我也。吾今雖處絕地,視死如歸。汝當速去,吾即下山迎戰。」張遼大笑曰:「兄此言豈不為天下笑乎?」公曰:「吾仗忠義而死,安得為天下笑?」遼曰:「兄今即死,其罪有三。」公曰:「汝且說我那三罪?」

6 In the night he made efforts to escape from the hill, but every attempt was checked by flights of arrows. At daybreak he prepared for one more effort, but before moving he saw a horseman riding up at full speed and presently discerned Zhang Liao.

7 When within speaking distance, Guan Yu said, "Are you come to fight me, Zhang Liao?"

8 "No," replied Zhang Liao. "I am come to see you because of our old friendship."

9 Wherefore Zhang Liao threw aside his sword, dismounted, and came forward saluting. And the two sat down.

10 "Then naturally you have come to talk me over," said Guan Yu.

11 "Not so!" said Zhang Liao. "Sometime ago you saved me. Can I help saving you?"

12 "Then you desire to help me."

13 "Not exactly that," replied Zhang Liao.

14 "Then what are you doing here if you have not come to help me?"

15 "Nothing is known of the fate of your elder brother, nor whether your younger brother is alive or dead. Last night your city fell into the hands of Cao Cao, but neither soldiers nor people were harmed, and a special guard was set over the family of Liu Bei lest they should be alarmed. I came to tell you how well they had been treated."

16 "This is certainly talking me over," said Guan Yu. "Though escape is impossible, yet I am not perturbed. I look upon death as going home. You had better depart quickly and let me go down and begin the struggle again."

17 "Surely you must know everybody will ridicule you when they hear of this," said Zhang Liao.

18 "I shall die for loyalty and righteousness. Who will laugh?" said Guan Yu.

19 "You would be guilty of three faults if you died."

20 "Tell me them," said Guan Yu.

삼국지 백과사전 인물, 지명, 병법, 전투, 무기, 관직, More...

한국 Korea Tour in Subkorea.com Road, Islands, Mountains, Tour Place, Beach, Festival, University, Golf Course, Stadium, History Place, Natural Monument, Paintings, Pottery, K-jokes, UNESCO Heritage, 중국 China Tour in Subkorea.com History, Idioms, UNESCO Heritage, Tour Place, Baduk, Golf Course, Stadium, University, J-Cartoons, 일본 Japan Tour in Subkorea.com Tour Place, Baduk, Golf Course, Stadium, University, History, Idioms, UNESCO Heritage, E-jokes, 인도 India Tour in Subkorea.com History, UNESCO Heritage, Tour Place, Golf Course, Stadium, University, Paintings,