삼국지 인물 찾아보기

Chapter 025-10 사로잡힌 관운장

宋憲領諾,綽鎗上馬,直出陣前。顏良橫刀立馬於門旗下;見宋憲馬至,良大喝一聲,縱馬來迎。戰不三合,手起刀落,斬宋憲於陣前。曹操大驚曰:「真勇將也!」魏續曰:「殺我同伴,願去報讎!」操許之。續上馬持矛,逕出陣前,大罵顏良。良更不打話,交馬一合,照頭一刀,劈魏續於馬下。操曰:「今誰敢當之?」徐晃應聲而出,與顏良戰二十合,敗歸本陣。諸將慄然。曹操收軍,良亦引軍退去。

操見連折二將,心中憂悶。程昱曰:「某舉一人可敵顏良。」操問是誰。昱曰:「非關公不可。」操曰:「吾恐他立了功便去。」昱曰:「劉備若在必投袁紹;今若使雲長破袁紹之兵,紹必疑劉備而殺之矣。備既死,雲長又安往乎?」操大喜,遂差人去請關公。關公即入辭二嫂。二嫂曰:「叔叔此去,可打聽皇叔消息。」

關公領諾而出,提青龍刀,上赤兔馬,引從者數人,直至白馬來見曹操。操敘說顏良連誅二將,勇不可當,特請雲長商議。關公曰:「容某觀之。」操置酒相待。忽報顏良搦戰,操引關公上土山觀看。操與關公坐,諸將環立。曹操指山下顏良排的陣勢,旗幟鮮明,鎗刀森布,嚴整有威,乃謂關公曰:「河北人馬,如此雄壯!」關公曰:「以吾觀之,如土雞瓦犬耳!」操又指曰:「麾蓋之下,銹袍金甲,持刀立馬者,乃顏良也。」關舉目一望,謂操曰:「吾觀顏良,如插標賣首耳!」操曰:「未可輕視。」關公起身曰:「某雖不才,願去萬軍中取其首級,來獻丞相。」張遼曰:「軍中無戲言,雲長不可忽也。」

128 Song Xian agreed to try. He armed himself, mounted, and rode to the front. Yan Liang was there on horseback, his sword lying crossways. Seeing an opponent approaching, he uttered a loud shout and galloped toward Song Xian. The two met, but after only three bouts, Song Xian fell under a mighty slash from Yan Liang's sword.

129 "What a terrible leader!" said Cao Cao.

130 "He has slain my comrade, I want to go and avenge him," then cried Wei Xu.

131 Cao Cao bade him go and he rode out, spear set, and in front of the army railed at Yan Liang.

132 Yan Liang replied not a word, but their two steeds came together; and at the first blow from Yan Liang's sword, Wei Xu's forehead was halved.

133 "Now, who again dares face him?" cried Cao Cao.

134 Xu Huang took up the challenge and he went out. The combat endured twenty bouts, and then Xu Huang fled back to his own side. The other generals were now greatly depressed at their failure. Cao Cao withdrew his army, feeling very sad at the loss of two generals in quick succession. Yan Liang also marched off his force.

135 Then Cheng Yu went to see his chief, saying, "I can produce a man the equal of Yan Liang."

136 "Who?" cried Cao Cao.

137 "No other than Guan Yu."

138 "I am afraid that if he is given an opportunity to perform that return service he spoke of, he will leave me."

139 "If Liu Bei is still alive, he is with Yuan Shao. If you get Guan Yu to defeat Yuan Shao's army, Yuan Shao will look askance at Liu Bei and put him to death. Liu Bei gone, where can Guan Yu go?"

140 This argument appealed to Cao Cao at once, and he sent to request Guan Yu to come.

141 Previous to obeying the call, Guan Yu went to say farewell to his sisters-in-law.

142 "You may get news of the Uncle on the journey," said they.

143 "Yes," said Guan Yu and left them.

144 Armed with his green-dragon saber, riding on the swift steed Red Hare, and having but a slender following, Guan Yu was not long in arriving at Baima. He saw Cao Cao, who told him what had happened. Yan Liang was too valiant for any to face.

145 "Let me look at him," said Guan Yu.

146 Then wine was served for his refreshment, and while they were drinking, it was reported that Yan Liang once again offered a challenge. So Cao Cao and his guest and staff went to the summit of a hill whence the enemy could be seen. Cao Cao and Guan Yu sat on the hill top, and the commanders stood about them. Cao Cao pointed out Yan Liang's troops arrayed on the plains below. The ensigns and banners waving fresh and bright amid the forest of spears and swords made a grand and imposing spectacle.

147 "See how formidable these soldiers of the North of Yellow River are," said Cao Cao.

148 "I regard them as so many clay fowls and mud dogs," said Guan Yu.

149 Cao Cao pointed out Yan Liang, saying, "There under that grand umbrella, in that embroidered robe and that silver breastplate and riding on horseback and gripping that huge sword is Yan Liang."

150 "His head looks as though it was stuck on a pole for sale," said Guan Yu, just glancing over the army at his feet.

151 "He is very terrible. You must not despise him," said Cao Cao.

152 Guan Yu rose, saying, "I am a poor thing, but I will go over and bring you his head if you like."

153 "Joking is not allowed in this army," interposed Zhang Liao. "Please be careful what you say, General."

삼국지 백과사전 인물, 지명, 병법, 전투, 무기, 관직, More...

한국 Korea Tour in Subkorea.com Road, Islands, Mountains, Tour Place, Beach, Festival, University, Golf Course, Stadium, History Place, Natural Monument, Paintings, Pottery, K-jokes, UNESCO Heritage, 중국 China Tour in Subkorea.com History, Idioms, UNESCO Heritage, Tour Place, Baduk, Golf Course, Stadium, University, J-Cartoons, 일본 Japan Tour in Subkorea.com Tour Place, Baduk, Golf Course, Stadium, University, History, Idioms, UNESCO Heritage, E-jokes, 인도 India Tour in Subkorea.com History, UNESCO Heritage, Tour Place, Golf Course, Stadium, University, Paintings,