삼국지 인물 찾아보기

Chapter 026-01 관운장의 충의

第二十六回:袁本初敗兵折將,關雲長挂印封金

Yuan Shao Loses Another Leader;
Guan Yu Abandons Rank And Wealth.

卻說袁紹欲斬玄德。玄德從容進曰:「明公只聽一面之詞,而絕向日之情耶?備自徐州失散,二弟雲長未知存否;天下同貌者不少,豈赤面長鬚之人,即為關某也?明公何不察之?」袁紹是個沒主張的人,聞玄德之言,責沮授曰:「誤聽汝言,險殺好人。」遂仍請玄德上帳坐,議報顏良之讎。帳下一人應聲而進曰:「顏良與我如兄弟,今被曹賊所殺,我安得不洩此恨?」

玄德視其人,身長八尺,面如獬豸,乃河北名將文醜也。袁紹大喜曰:「非汝不能報顏良之讎。吾與十萬軍兵,便渡黃河,追殺曹賊!」沮授曰:「不可。今宜留屯延津,分兵官渡,乃為上策。若輕舉渡河,設或有變,眾皆不能還矣。」紹怒曰:「皆是汝等遲緩軍心,遷延日月,有妨大事!豈不聞『兵貴神速』乎?」沮授出,歎曰:「上盈其志,下務其功;悠悠黃河,吾其濟乎!」遂託疾不出議事。

玄德曰:「備蒙大恩,無可報效,意欲與文將軍同行:一者報明公之德,二者就探雲長的實信。」紹喜,喚文醜與玄德同領前部。文醜曰:「劉玄德屢敗之將,於軍不利。既主公要他去時,某分三萬軍,教他為後部。」於是文醜自領七萬軍先行,令玄德引三萬軍隨後。

1 As the last chapter closed, Liu Bei had been condemned to die.

2 Liu Bei spoke up, however, and said, "Pray hear one word, Illustrious Sir, before you decide. I have lost sight of my brother since my misfortune at Xuzhou and know not whether Guan Yu be dead or alive. There are many men in the world who resemble him. Is every red-faced man with a beard named Guan Yu? Should you not rather seek some evidence?"

3 Now Yuan Shao was impulsive and facile by nature, and when Liu Bei spoke thus, he suddenly turned upon Ju Shou, saying, "By wrongly regarding what you said, I nearly killed an innocent person."

4 Then Yuan Shao requested Liu Bei once more to resume his seat in the tent and give advice on how to avenge Yan Liang.

5 Soon from the lower end a voice was heard, saying, "Yan Liang and I were as brothers, and can I allow any other to avenge his death?"

6 The speaker was a man of eight-span height with a face like a jilin, a famous leader from the North of Yellow River, named Wen Chou.

7 Yuan Shao was pleased and said, "You are the only man who can do it. I will give you one hundred thousand troops, and you can cross the Yellow River, and quickly smite that rebel Cao Cao.

8 "You cannot do it. Wen Chou will fail," said Ju Shou. "The proper course is to hold Yenjin and detach a force to Guandu. If you rashly cross the river and anything goes wrong, not a soul will return."

9 Yuan Shao said, "That is always the way with you fellows, always delaying and taking the dash out of the army. You put off today and postpone tomorrow till success has become impossible. Do you forget that promptitude is what each soldier honors?"

10 The adviser withdrew sadly, saying, "Superiors do not curb their ambitions; inferiors crave for achievements; things are undone. Eternal is the course of Yellow River, shall I change it?"

11 Thereafter Ju Shou feigned illness and went no more to the council.

12 Liu Bei said, "I have received much kindness at your hands and have been unable to show my gratitude. I would accompany General Wen Chou that I may repay your bounty and also that I may hear news of my brother."

13 Yuan Shao gladly consented and ordered Wen Chou to share his command with Liu Bei.

14 But the former objected, saying, "Liu Bei has been so often defeated that it will augur ill for success this time. Since you wish, I will give Liu Bei command of the rear guard of thirty thousand soldiers."

15 And this being approved, three legions were told off under Liu Bei's special command to follow the main body.

삼국지 백과사전 인물, 지명, 병법, 전투, 무기, 관직, More...

한국 Korea Tour in Subkorea.com Road, Islands, Mountains, Tour Place, Beach, Festival, University, Golf Course, Stadium, History Place, Natural Monument, Paintings, Pottery, K-jokes, UNESCO Heritage, 중국 China Tour in Subkorea.com History, Idioms, UNESCO Heritage, Tour Place, Baduk, Golf Course, Stadium, University, J-Cartoons, 일본 Japan Tour in Subkorea.com Tour Place, Baduk, Golf Course, Stadium, University, History, Idioms, UNESCO Heritage, E-jokes, 인도 India Tour in Subkorea.com History, UNESCO Heritage, Tour Place, Golf Course, Stadium, University, Paintings,