삼국지 인물 찾아보기

Chapter 026-04 관운장의 충의

雲長引數騎東衝西突。正殺之間,劉玄德領三萬軍隨後到。前面哨馬探知,報與玄德云:「今番又是紅面長髯的斬了文醜。」玄德慌忙驟馬來看,隔河望見一簇人馬,往來如飛,旗上寫著「漢壽亭侯關雲長」七字。玄德暗謝天地曰:「原來吾弟果然在曹操處!」欲待招呼相見,被曹兵大隊擁來,只得收兵回去。袁紹接應官渡,下定寨柵。郭圖、審配入見袁紹,說:「今番又是關某殺了文醜,劉備佯推不知。」袁紹大怒,罵曰:「大耳賊焉敢如此!」

少頃,玄德至,紹令推出斬之。玄德曰:「某有何罪?」紹曰:「你故使汝弟又壞我一員大將,如何無罪?」玄德曰:「容伸一言而死。曹操素忌備,今知備在明公處,恐備助公,故特使雲長誅殺二將。公知必怒。此借公之手以殺劉備也,願明公思之。」袁紹曰:「玄德之言是也。汝等幾使我受害賢之名。」喝退左右,請玄德上帳而坐。

玄德謝曰:「荷明公寬大之恩,無可補報,欲令一心腹人持密書去見雲長,使知劉備消息,彼必星夜來到,輔佐明公,共誅曹操,以報顏良、文醜之讎,若何?」袁紹大喜曰:「吾得雲長,勝顏良、文醜十倍也。」玄德修下書札,未有人送去。紹令退軍武陽,連營數十里,按兵不動。操乃使夏侯惇領兵守住官渡隘口,自己班師回許都,大宴眾官,賀雲長之功。因謂呂虔曰:「昔日吾以糧草在前者,乃餌敵之計也。惟荀公達知吾心耳。」眾皆歎服。

40 Now Guan Yu, at the head of a few horsemen, was thrusting here and striking there at the moment when Liu Bei, with the thirty thousand reserve troops, appeared on the battle field on the other bank of the river. At once they told him that the red-faced, long-bearded warrior was there and had slain Wen Chou. Liu Bei hastily pressed forward to try to get a look at the warrior. He saw across the river a body of horse and the banners bore the words Guan Yu, Lord of Hanshou.

41 "Then it is my brother, and he is really with Cao Cao," said Liu Bei, secretly thanking God that Guan Yu was safe.

42 Liu Bei made an attempt to wait about till he could call to Guan Yu, but a great mass of Cao Cao's soldiers came rushing down, and he was forced to retire.

43 Yuan Shao, bringing reinforcements, reached Guandu and built a stockade.

44 Two advisers, Guo Tu and Shen Pei, went in to see him and said, "Again that fellow Guan Yu has been in the battle. He killed Wen Chou. Liu Bei pretends ignorance of him."

45 Their master was angry and railed at Liu Bei, "The long-eared rebel! How dare he do such a thing?"

46 Soon Liu Bei appeared. Again Yuan Shao ordered him out to instant execution.

47 "What crime have I committed?" asked Liu Bei.

48 "You sent your brother to slay one of my generals. Is that no crime?"

49 "Pray let me explain before I die. Cao Cao hated me and has always done so. Now he has found out where I am and, fearing that I may help you, has got my brother to destroy your two generals, feeling sure that when you heard of it, you would be angry and put me to death. You cannot fail to see this."

50 "What he says is sense," said Yuan Shao, turning to his advisers, "and you two nearly brought on me the reproach of injuring the good."

51 Yuan Shao ordered his attendants to retire and asked Liu Bei to come and sit by him.

52 Liu Bei came, saying, "I am deeply thankful, Illustrious Sir, for your great kindness, for which I can never be sufficiently grateful. Now I desire to send some confidential messenger with a secret letter to my brother to tell him where I am, and I am sure he will come without a moment's delay. He will help you to destroy Cao Cao to make up for having destroyed your two officers. Do you approve of this?"

53 "If I got Guan Yu, he would be ten times better than the Yan Liang and Wen Chou that I have lost," replied Yuan Shao.

54 So Liu Bei prepared a letter. But there was no one to take it. Yuan Shao ordered the army to withdraw to Wuyang, where they made a large camp. For some time nothing was done.

55 Then Cao Cao sent Xiahou Dun to defend the strategic points at Guandu while he led the bulk of the army back to the capital. There he gave many banquets in honor of the services of Guan Yu, and then he told Lu Qian that putting the supplies in the front of the army had been meant as a bait to draw the enemy to destruction.

56 "Only Xun You understood that," said Cao Cao in conclusion.

57 Everyone present praised his ingenuity. 

삼국지 백과사전 인물, 지명, 병법, 전투, 무기, 관직, More...

한국 Korea Tour in Subkorea.com Road, Islands, Mountains, Tour Place, Beach, Festival, University, Golf Course, Stadium, History Place, Natural Monument, Paintings, Pottery, K-jokes, UNESCO Heritage, 중국 China Tour in Subkorea.com History, Idioms, UNESCO Heritage, Tour Place, Baduk, Golf Course, Stadium, University, J-Cartoons, 일본 Japan Tour in Subkorea.com Tour Place, Baduk, Golf Course, Stadium, University, History, Idioms, UNESCO Heritage, E-jokes, 인도 India Tour in Subkorea.com History, UNESCO Heritage, Tour Place, Golf Course, Stadium, University, Paintings,