삼국지 인물 찾아보기

Chapter 008 왕윤의 계책 05

5.又一日,卓於省臺大會百官,列坐兩行。酒至數巡,呂布逕入,向卓耳邊言不數句,卓笑曰:「原來如此。」命呂布於筵上揪司空張溫下堂。百官失色。不多時,待從將一紅盤,托張溫頭入獻。百官魂不附體。卓笑曰:「諸公勿驚。張溫結連袁術,欲圖害我。因使人寄書來,錯下在吾兒奉先處,故斬之。公等無故,不必驚畏。」眾官唯唯而散。

Another day Dong Zhuo was presiding at a great gathering of officials who were seated in two long rows. After the wine had gone up and down several times, Lu Bu entered and whispered a few words in his master's ear.

Dong Zhuo smiled and said, "He was always so. Take Minister of Works Zhang Wan outside!"

The others all turned pale. In a little time a serving man brought the head of their fellow guest on a red dish and showed it to their host. They nearly died with fright.

"Do not fear," said Dong Zhuo smiling. "Minister Zhang Wan was in league with Yuan Shu to assassinate me. A letter he wrote fell by mistake into the hands of my son, so I have had him put to death. You gentlemen, who have no reason, need have no fear."

The officials hastened to disperse.

삼국지 백과사전 인물, 지명, 병법, 전투, 무기, 관직, More...

한국 Korea Tour in Subkorea.com Road, Islands, Mountains, Tour Place, Beach, Festival, University, Golf Course, Stadium, History Place, Natural Monument, Paintings, Pottery, K-jokes, UNESCO Heritage, 중국 China Tour in Subkorea.com History, Idioms, UNESCO Heritage, Tour Place, Baduk, Golf Course, Stadium, University, J-Cartoons, 일본 Japan Tour in Subkorea.com Tour Place, Baduk, Golf Course, Stadium, University, History, Idioms, UNESCO Heritage, E-jokes, 인도 India Tour in Subkorea.com History, UNESCO Heritage, Tour Place, Golf Course, Stadium, University, Paintings,