삼국지 인물 찾아보기

Chapter 011 유비의 진출과 조조의 패배 09

10.孔融迎接玄德入城,敘禮畢,大設筵宴慶賀。又引糜竺出見玄德,具言張闓殺曹嵩之事:「今曹操縱兵大掠,圍住徐州,特來求救。」玄德曰:「陶恭祖乃仁人君子,不意受此無辜之冤。」孔融曰:「公乃漢室宗親,今曹操殘害百姓,倚強欺弱,何不與融同往救之?」玄德曰:「備非敢推辭,奈兵微將寡,恐難輕動。」孔融曰:「融之欲救陶恭祖,雖因舊誼,亦為大義。公豈獨無仗義之心耶?」玄德曰:「既如此,請文舉先行,容備去公孫瓚處,借三五千人馬,隨後便來。」融曰:「公切勿失信。」玄德曰:「公以備為何如人也?聖人云:『自古皆有死,人無信不立。』劉備借得軍,或借不得軍,必然親至。」

The victors were welcomed into the city, and as soon as possible a banquet was prepared in their honor. Mi Zhu was presented to Liu Bei. Mi Zhu related the story of the murder of Cao Song by Zhang Kai, Cao Cao's vengeful attack on Xuzhou, and his coming to beg for assistance.

Liu Bei said, "Imperial Protector Tao Qian is a kindly man of high character, and it is a pity that he should suffer this wrong for no fault of his own."

"You are a scion of the imperial family," said Governor Kong Rong, "and this Cao Cao is injuring the people, a strong man abusing his strength. Why not go with me to rescue the sufferers?"

"I dare not refuse, but my force is weak and I must act cautiously," said Liu Bei.

"Though my desire to help arises from an old friendship, yet it is a righteous act as well. I do not think your heart is not inclined toward the right," said Kong Rong.

Liu Bei said, "This being so, you go first and give me time to see Gongsun Zan from whom I may borrow more troops and horses. I will come anon."

"You surely will not break your promise?" said the Governor.

"What manner of man think you that I am?" said Liu Bei. "The Sage said, 'Death is common to all; the person without truth cannot maintain the self.' Whether I get the troops or not, certainly I shall come myself."

삼국지 백과사전 인물, 지명, 병법, 전투, 무기, 관직, More...

한국 Korea Tour in Subkorea.com Road, Islands, Mountains, Tour Place, Beach, Festival, University, Golf Course, Stadium, History Place, Natural Monument, Paintings, Pottery, K-jokes, UNESCO Heritage, 중국 China Tour in Subkorea.com History, Idioms, UNESCO Heritage, Tour Place, Baduk, Golf Course, Stadium, University, J-Cartoons, 일본 Japan Tour in Subkorea.com Tour Place, Baduk, Golf Course, Stadium, University, History, Idioms, UNESCO Heritage, E-jokes, 인도 India Tour in Subkorea.com History, UNESCO Heritage, Tour Place, Golf Course, Stadium, University, Paintings,