삼국지 인물 찾아보기

Chapter 011 유비의 진출과 조조의 패배 10

11.孔融應允;教糜竺先回徐州去報,融便收拾起程。太史慈拜謝曰:「慈奉母命前來相助,今幸無虞。有揚州刺史劉繇,與慈同郡,有書來喚,不敢不去。容圖再見。」融以金帛相酬,慈不肯受而歸。其母見之,喜曰:「我喜汝有以報北海也!」遂遣慈往揚州去了。

12.不說孔融起兵。且說玄德離北海來見公孫瓚,且說欲救徐州之事。瓚曰:「曹操與君無讎,何苦替人出力?」玄德曰:「備已許人,不敢失信。」瓚曰:「我借與君馬步軍二千。」玄德曰:「更望借趙子龍一行。」瓚許之。玄德遂與關、張引本部三千人為前部,子龍引二千人隨後,往徐州來。

So the plan was agreed to. Mi Zhu set out to return forthwith while Kong Rong prepared for his expedition.

Taishi Ci took his leave, saying, "My mother bade me come to your aid, and now happily you are safe. Letters have come from my fellow townsman, Liu Yao, Imperial Protector of Yangzhou, calling me thither and I must go. I will see you again."

Kong Rong pressed rewards upon Taishi Ci, but he would accept nothing and departed.

When his mother saw him, she was pleased at his success, saying, "I rejoice that you have been able to prove your gratitude!"

After this he departed for Yangzhou.

Liu Bei went away to his friend Gongsun Zan and laid before Gongsun Zan his design to help Xuzhou.

"Cao Cao and you are not enemies. Why do you spend yourself for the sake of another?" said Gongsun Zan.

"I have promised," Liu Bei replied, "and dare not break faith."

"I will lend you two thousand horse and foot," said Gongsun Zan.

"Also, I wish to have the services of Zhao Zilong," said Liu Bei.

Gongsun Zan agreed to this also. They marched away, Liu Bei's own troops being in the front, and Zhao Zilong, with the borrowed troops, being in rear.

삼국지 백과사전 인물, 지명, 병법, 전투, 무기, 관직, More...

한국 Korea Tour in Subkorea.com Road, Islands, Mountains, Tour Place, Beach, Festival, University, Golf Course, Stadium, History Place, Natural Monument, Paintings, Pottery, K-jokes, UNESCO Heritage, 중국 China Tour in Subkorea.com History, Idioms, UNESCO Heritage, Tour Place, Baduk, Golf Course, Stadium, University, J-Cartoons, 일본 Japan Tour in Subkorea.com Tour Place, Baduk, Golf Course, Stadium, University, History, Idioms, UNESCO Heritage, E-jokes, 인도 India Tour in Subkorea.com History, UNESCO Heritage, Tour Place, Golf Course, Stadium, University, Paintings,