삼국지 인물 찾아보기

Chapter 013 이각과 곽사의 난 07

10.一日朝罷,李傕力邀郭汜赴家飲宴。至夜席散,汜醉而歸,偶然腹痛。妻曰:「必中其毒矣!」急令將糞汁灌之,一吐方定。汜大怒曰:「吾與李傕共圖大事,今無端欲謀害我,我不先發,必遭毒手。」遂密整本部甲兵,欲攻李傕。早有人報知傕。傕亦大怒曰:「郭亞多安敢如此!」遂點本部甲兵,來殺郭汜。城下混戰,乘勢擄掠居民。

One day, at the close of business at court, Li Jue invited Guo Si to his palace. After Guo Si arrived home in the evening, rather the worse for too much wine, he was seized with a colic. His wife said she suspected poison and hastily administered an emetic, which relieved the pain.

Guo Si began to feel angry, saying, "We did everything together and helped each other always. Now he wants to injure me! If I do not get in the first blow, I shall suffer some injury."

So Guo Si began to prepare his guards for any sudden emergency.

This was told to Li Jue, and he in turn grew angry, saying, "So Guo Si is doing so and so!"

Then Li Jue got his guards under way and came to attack Guo Si. Both houses had ten thousand, and the quarrel became so serious that they fought a pitched battle under the city walls. When that was over both sides turned to plunder the people.

삼국지 백과사전 인물, 지명, 병법, 전투, 무기, 관직, More...

한국 Korea Tour in Subkorea.com Road, Islands, Mountains, Tour Place, Beach, Festival, University, Golf Course, Stadium, History Place, Natural Monument, Paintings, Pottery, K-jokes, UNESCO Heritage, 중국 China Tour in Subkorea.com History, Idioms, UNESCO Heritage, Tour Place, Baduk, Golf Course, Stadium, University, J-Cartoons, 일본 Japan Tour in Subkorea.com Tour Place, Baduk, Golf Course, Stadium, University, History, Idioms, UNESCO Heritage, E-jokes, 인도 India Tour in Subkorea.com History, UNESCO Heritage, Tour Place, Golf Course, Stadium, University, Paintings,