삼국지 인물 찾아보기

Chapter 013 이각과 곽사의 난 13

19.酈即來見李傕曰:「今天子以某是西涼人,與公同鄉,特令某來勸和二公。汜已奉詔,公意若何?」傕曰:「吾有敗呂布之大功,輔政四年,多著勳績,天下共知。郭亞多盜馬賊耳,乃敢擅劫公卿,與我相抗,誓必誅之!君試觀我方略士眾,足勝郭亞多否?」酈答曰:「不然:昔有窮后羿,恃其善射,不思患難,以致滅亡。近董太師之強,君所目見也,呂布受恩而反圖之,斯須之間,頭懸國門。則強固不足恃矣。將軍身為上將,持鉞仗節,子孫宗族,皆居顯位,國恩不可謂不厚。今郭亞多劫公卿,而將軍劫至尊,果誰輕誰重耶?」

Huangfu Li then went to the other side.

To Li Jue he said, "Since I am a Xiliang man, the Emperor and the officers have selected me to make peace between you and your adversary. Guo Si has consented to cease the quarrel. Will you agree to peace?"

"I overthrew Lu Bu, have upheld the government for four years, and have many great services to my credit as all the world knows. That other fellow, that horse-thief, has dared to seize the officers of state and to set himself up against me. I have sworn to slay him. Look around you. Do you not think my army large enough to break him?"

"It does not follow," said Huangfu Li. "In ancient days in Youqiong, Hou Yi, proud of and confident in his archer's skill, gave no thought to others and governed alone, and he so perished. Lately you yourself have seen the powerful Dong Zhuo betrayed by Lu Bu, who had received many benefits at his hands. In no time Dong Zhuo's head was hanging over the gate. So you see mere force is not enough to ensure safety. Now you are a general, with the axes and whips and all the symbols of rank and high office; your descendants and all your clan occupy distinguished positions. You must confess that the state has rewarded you liberally. True, Guo Si has seized the officers of state, but you have done the same to the 'Most Revered'. Who is worse than the other?"

삼국지 백과사전 인물, 지명, 병법, 전투, 무기, 관직, More...

한국 Korea Tour in Subkorea.com Road, Islands, Mountains, Tour Place, Beach, Festival, University, Golf Course, Stadium, History Place, Natural Monument, Paintings, Pottery, K-jokes, UNESCO Heritage, 중국 China Tour in Subkorea.com History, Idioms, UNESCO Heritage, Tour Place, Baduk, Golf Course, Stadium, University, J-Cartoons, 일본 Japan Tour in Subkorea.com Tour Place, Baduk, Golf Course, Stadium, University, History, Idioms, UNESCO Heritage, E-jokes, 인도 India Tour in Subkorea.com History, UNESCO Heritage, Tour Place, Golf Course, Stadium, University, Paintings,