삼국지 인물 찾아보기

Chapter 017-05 칠로군을 쳐부순 여포와 조조

12.卻說曹操至許都,思慕典韋,立祀祭之;封其子典滿為中郎,收養在府。忽報孫策遣使致書。操覽書畢,又有人報袁術乏糧,劫掠陳留,欲乘虛攻之。遂興兵南征,令曹仁守許都,其餘皆從征,馬步兵十七萬,糧食輜重千餘車;一面先發人會合孫策與劉備、呂布。

13.兵至豫章界上,玄德早引兵來迎,操命請入營。相見畢,玄德獻上首級二顆。操驚曰:「此是何人首級?」玄德曰:「此韓暹、楊奉之首級也。」操曰:「何以得之?」玄德曰:「呂布令二人權住沂都、瑯琊兩縣,不意二人縱兵掠民,人人嗟怨;因此備乃設一宴,詐請議事;飲酒間,擲盞為號,使關、張二弟殺之,盡降其眾。今特來請罪。」操曰:「君為國家除害,正是大功,何言罪也?」

14.遂厚勞玄德,合兵到徐州界。呂布出迎、操善言撫慰,封為左將軍,許於還都之時,換給印綬。布大喜。操即分呂布一軍在左,玄德一軍在右,自統大軍居中,令夏侯惇、于禁為先鋒。

15.袁術知曹兵至,令大將橋蕤引兵五萬作先鋒。兩軍會於壽春界口。橋蕤當先出馬,與夏侯惇戰不三合,被夏侯惇搠死。術軍大敗,奔走回城。忽報孫策發船攻江邊西面,呂布引兵攻東面,劉備、關、張引兵攻南面,操自引兵十七萬攻北面。術大驚,急聚眾文武商議。楊大將曰:「壽春水旱連年,人皆缺食;今又動兵擾民,民既生怨,兵至難以拒敵。不如留軍在壽春,不必與戰。待彼糧盡,必然生變。陛下且統御林軍渡淮;一者就熟,二者暫避其銳。」

In the meantime, after the defeat at River Yu, Cao Cao had reached Xuchang where his first thought was to institute sacrifices to his beloved lost leader, Dian Wei. He conferred rank upon his son Dian Man and took him into his own palace to be cared for.

Presently arrived Sun Ce's messenger with letters, and next came a report that Yuan Shu, being short of food, had made a raid on Chenliu. Cao Cao thought the moment opportune, so he issued orders for the south expedition, leaving Cao Ren to hold the capital. The army marched, horse and foot, one hundred seventy thousand, with commissariat wagons of food to the number of over a thousand. Messages were sent to summon Sun Ce, Liu Bei, and Lu Bu.

Liu Bei was the first to welcome the grand army at his Yuzhou borders, and he was called in to the Prime Minister's tent. After the usual salutations, two human heads were produced by Liu Bei.

"Whose are these?" asked Cao Cao in surprise.

"The heads of Han Xian and Yang Feng."

"Why did this happen?"

"They were sent to control Yidu and Langye, but they allowed their soldiers to plunder the people. Bitter complaints arose, so I invited them to a banquet and my brothers dispatched them when I gave the signal by dropping a cup. Their armies gave in at once. Now I have to apologize for my fault."

"You have removed an evil, which is a grand service: Why talk of a fault?"

And Cao Cao praised Liu Bei's action.

When the joint army reached Lu Bu's Xuzhou borders, he came to meet it. Cao Cao spoke graciously to him and conferred upon him the title of General of the Left Army, promising him an official seal as soon as he returned to the capital. Lu Bu was very pleased.

Then the three armies were made into one force, Cao Cao being in the center, Lu Bu to the left wing, and Liu Bei to the right wing. Xiahou Dun and Yu Jin were Leaders of the Van.

On Yuan Shu's side, General Qiao Rui with fifty thousand troops was appointed Van Leader. The armies met on the confines of the city of Shouchun. Qiao Rui and Xiahou Dun rode out and opened battle. But Qiao Rui fell in the third bout, and his troops fled into the city.

Then came news that Sun Ce's fleet was near and would attack on the west. The other three land corps took each one face---Cao Cao on the north, Lu Bu on the east, and Liu Bei on the south. The city of Shouchun was in a parlous state.

At this juncture Yuan Shu summoned his officers.

Yang Dajiang explained the case, "Shouchun has suffered from drought for several years, and the people are on the verge of famine. Sending an army would add to the distress and anger the people, and victory would be uncertain. I advise not to send any more soldiers there, but to hold on till the besiegers are conquered by lack of supplies. Meanwhile, Your Highness, with regiment of guards, will move over to the other side of River Huai, which is quite ready, and we shall also escape the enemy's ferocity."

삼국지 백과사전 인물, 지명, 병법, 전투, 무기, 관직, More...

한국 Korea Tour in Subkorea.com Road, Islands, Mountains, Tour Place, Beach, Festival, University, Golf Course, Stadium, History Place, Natural Monument, Paintings, Pottery, K-jokes, UNESCO Heritage, 중국 China Tour in Subkorea.com History, Idioms, UNESCO Heritage, Tour Place, Baduk, Golf Course, Stadium, University, J-Cartoons, 일본 Japan Tour in Subkorea.com Tour Place, Baduk, Golf Course, Stadium, University, History, Idioms, UNESCO Heritage, E-jokes, 인도 India Tour in Subkorea.com History, UNESCO Heritage, Tour Place, Golf Course, Stadium, University, Paintings,