삼국지 인물 찾아보기

Chapter 041 단기필마의 조자룡 09

9.兩下軍兵在城邊混殺,喊聲大震。玄德曰:「本欲保民,反害民也!吾不願入襄陽!」孔明曰:「江陵乃荊州要地,不如先取江陵為家。」玄德曰:「正合吾心。」於是引著百姓,盡離襄陽大路,望江陵而走。襄陽城中百姓,多有乘亂逃出城來,跟玄德而去。魏延與文聘交戰,從已至未,手下兵卒,皆已折盡。延乃撥馬而逃,卻尋不見玄德,自投長沙太守韓玄去了。

The soldiers joined in the fray and the noise of battle rose to the skies.

"I wanted to preserve the people, and I am only causing them injury," cried Liu Bei distressed. "I do not wish to enter the city."

"Jiangling is an important point. We will first take that as a place to dwell in," said Zhuge Liang.

"That pleases me greatly," said Liu Bei.

So they led the people thither and away from Xiangyang. Many of the inhabitants of that city took advantage of the confusion to escape, and they also joined themselves to Liu Bei.

Meanwhile, within the inhospitable city, Wei Yan and Wen Ping fought. The battle continued for four or five watches, all through the middle of the day, and nearly all the combatants fell. Then Wei Yan got away. As he could not find Liu Bei, he rode off to Changsha and sought an asylum with Governor Han Xuan.

삼국지 백과사전 인물, 지명, 병법, 전투, 무기, 관직, More...

한국 Korea Tour in Subkorea.com Road, Islands, Mountains, Tour Place, Beach, Festival, University, Golf Course, Stadium, History Place, Natural Monument, Paintings, Pottery, K-jokes, UNESCO Heritage, 중국 China Tour in Subkorea.com History, Idioms, UNESCO Heritage, Tour Place, Baduk, Golf Course, Stadium, University, J-Cartoons, 일본 Japan Tour in Subkorea.com Tour Place, Baduk, Golf Course, Stadium, University, History, Idioms, UNESCO Heritage, E-jokes, 인도 India Tour in Subkorea.com History, UNESCO Heritage, Tour Place, Golf Course, Stadium, University, Paintings,