삼국지 인물 찾아보기

Chapter 041 단기필마의 조자룡 15

15.操遂加瑁為鎮南侯水軍大都督、張允為助順侯水軍副都督。二人大喜拜謝。操又曰:「劉景升既死,其子降順,吾當表奏天子,使永為荊州之主。」二人大喜而退。荀攸曰:「蔡瑁、張允,乃諂佞之徒,主公何遂加以如此顯爵,更教都督水軍乎?」操笑曰:「吾豈不識人?止因吾所領北地之眾,不習水戰,故且權用此二人;待成事之後,別有理會。」

Upon this Cao Cao conferred upon Cai Mao the title of the Lord Who Controls the South, and Supreme Admiral of the Naval Force; and Zhang Yun was his Vice-Admiral with the title of the Lord Who Brings Obedience.

When they went to thank Cao Cao for these honors, he told them, saying, "I am about to propose to the Throne that Liu Biao's son should be perpetual Imperial Protector of Jingzhou in succession to his late father."

With this promise for their young master and the honors for themselves, they retired.

Then Xun You asked Cao Cao, "Why these two evident self-seekers and flatterers have been treated so generously?"

Cao Cao replied, "Do I not know all about them? Only in the north, where we have been, we know very little of war by water, and these two men do. I want their help for the present. When my end is achieved, I can do as I like with them."

삼국지 백과사전 인물, 지명, 병법, 전투, 무기, 관직, More...

한국 Korea Tour in Subkorea.com Road, Islands, Mountains, Tour Place, Beach, Festival, University, Golf Course, Stadium, History Place, Natural Monument, Paintings, Pottery, K-jokes, UNESCO Heritage, 중국 China Tour in Subkorea.com History, Idioms, UNESCO Heritage, Tour Place, Baduk, Golf Course, Stadium, University, J-Cartoons, 일본 Japan Tour in Subkorea.com Tour Place, Baduk, Golf Course, Stadium, University, History, Idioms, UNESCO Heritage, E-jokes, 인도 India Tour in Subkorea.com History, UNESCO Heritage, Tour Place, Golf Course, Stadium, University, Paintings,