삼국지 인물 찾아보기

Chapter 013 이각과 곽사의 난 06

8.帝乃書密詔付楊彪。彪即暗使夫人以他事入郭汜府,乘間告汜妻曰:「聞郭將軍與李司馬夫人有染,其情甚密。倘司馬知之,必遭其害。夫人宜絕其往來為妙。」汜妻訝曰:「怪見他經宿不歸!卻幹出如此無恥之事!非夫人言,妾不知也。當慎防之。」彪妻告歸,汜妻再三稱謝而別。

9.過了數日郭汜又將往李傕府中飲宴。妻曰:「傕性不測,況今兩雄不並立,倘彼酒後置毒,妾將奈何?」汜不肯聽妻再三勸住。至晚間,傕使人送酒筵至。汜妻乃暗置毒於中,方始獻入。汜便欲食。妻曰:「食自外來,豈可便食?」乃先與犬試之,犬立死。自此汜心懷疑。

So Yang Biao received instruction to act, with a secret edict to support him.

So Yang Biao's wife, Lady Kai, made an excuse to visit Lady Qiong at her palace and, in the course of conversation, said "There is talk of secret liaison between the General, your husband, and the wife of Minister Li Jue. It is a great secret, but if Minister Li Jue knew it, he might try to harm your husband. I think you ought to have very little to do with that family."

Lady Qiong was surprised but said, "I have wondered why he has been sleeping away from home lately, but I did not think there was anything shameful connected with it. I should never have known if you had not spoken. I must put a stop to it."

By and by, when Lady Kai took her leave, Lady Qiong thanked her warmly for the information she had given.

Some days passed, and Guo Si was going over to the dwelling of Li Jue to a dinner.

Lady Qiong did not wish him to go and she said, "This Li Jue is very deep, and one cannot fathom his designs. You two are not of equal rank, and if he made away with you, what would become of your poor handmaid?"

Guo Si paid no attention, and his wife could not prevail on him to stay at home. Late in the afternoon some presents arrived from Li Jue's palace, and Lady Qiong secretly put poison into the delicacies before she set them before her lord.

Guo Si was going to taste at once but she said, "It is unwise to consume things that come from outside. Let us try on a dog first."

They did, and the dog died. This incident made Guo Si doubt the kindly intentions of his colleague.

삼국지 백과사전 인물, 지명, 병법, 전투, 무기, 관직, More...

한국 Korea Tour in Subkorea.com Road, Islands, Mountains, Tour Place, Beach, Festival, University, Golf Course, Stadium, History Place, Natural Monument, Paintings, Pottery, K-jokes, UNESCO Heritage, 중국 China Tour in Subkorea.com History, Idioms, UNESCO Heritage, Tour Place, Baduk, Golf Course, Stadium, University, J-Cartoons, 일본 Japan Tour in Subkorea.com Tour Place, Baduk, Golf Course, Stadium, University, History, Idioms, UNESCO Heritage, E-jokes, 인도 India Tour in Subkorea.com History, UNESCO Heritage, Tour Place, Golf Course, Stadium, University, Paintings,