삼국지 인물 찾아보기

Chapter 013 이각과 곽사의 난 10

14.忽左右報曰:「有一路軍馬,鎗刀映日,金鼓震天,前來救駕。」帝打聽是誰,乃郭汜也。帝心轉憂。只聞塢外喊聲大起。原來李傕引兵出迎郭汜,鞭指郭汜而罵曰:「我待你不薄,你如何謀害我?」汜曰:「你乃反賊,如何不殺你!」傕曰:「我保駕在此,何為反賊?」汜曰:「此乃劫駕,何為保駕?」傕曰:「不須多言!我兩個各不許用軍士,只自併輸贏。贏的便把皇帝取去罷了。」二人便就陣前廝殺。戰到十合,不分勝負。只見楊彪拍馬而來,大叫:「二位將軍少歇,老夫特邀眾官,來與二位講和。」傕、汜乃各自還營。

Suddenly someone came in with the tidings: "A force of cavalry, their sabers glittering in the sun, are approaching to rescue the Chariot!"

Then they heard the gongs beat and the roll of the drums. The Emperor sent to find out who it was. But it was Guo Si, and the sadness fell again.

Presently arose a great din. For Li Jue had gone out to do battle with Guo Si, whom he abused by name.

"I treated you well, and why did you try to kill me?" said Li Jue.

"You are a rebel, why should I not slay you?" cried Guo Si.

"You call me rebel when I am guarding the Emperor?"

"You have abducted him: Do you call that guarding?"

"Why so many words? Let us forgo a battle and settle the matter in single combat, the winner to take the Emperor and go."

The two generals fought in front of their armies, but neither could prevail over the other.

Then they saw Yang Biao come riding up to them, crying, "Rest a while, O Commanders! For I have invited a party of officers to arrange a peace."

Wherefore the two leaders retired to their camps.

삼국지 백과사전 인물, 지명, 병법, 전투, 무기, 관직, More...

한국 Korea Tour in Subkorea.com Road, Islands, Mountains, Tour Place, Beach, Festival, University, Golf Course, Stadium, History Place, Natural Monument, Paintings, Pottery, K-jokes, UNESCO Heritage, 중국 China Tour in Subkorea.com History, Idioms, UNESCO Heritage, Tour Place, Baduk, Golf Course, Stadium, University, J-Cartoons, 일본 Japan Tour in Subkorea.com Tour Place, Baduk, Golf Course, Stadium, University, History, Idioms, UNESCO Heritage, E-jokes, 인도 India Tour in Subkorea.com History, UNESCO Heritage, Tour Place, Golf Course, Stadium, University, Paintings,