삼국지 인물 찾아보기

Chapter 014 대권을 잡은 조조 17

28.卻說玄德在徐州,聞使命至,出郭迎接;開讀詔書,卻是要起兵討袁術。玄德領命,送使者先回。糜竺曰:「此又是曹操之計。」玄德曰:「雖是計,王命不可違也。」

29.遂點軍馬,剋日起程。孫乾曰:「可先定守城之人。」玄德曰:「二弟之中,誰人可守?」關公曰:「弟願守此城。」玄德曰:「吾早晚欲與爾議事,豈可相離?」張飛曰:「小弟願守此城。」玄德曰:「你守不得此城。你一者酒後剛強,鞭打士卒;二者作事輕易,不從人諫。吾不於心。」

When this came, the messenger was received with all the ceremonies, and the edict ordered the capture of Yuan Shu. After the departure of the bearer, Liu Bei called Mi Zhu who pronounced it a ruse.

"It may be," said Liu Bei, "but the royal command is not to be disobeyed."

So the army was prepared and the day fixed.

Sun Qian said, "A trusty man must be left on guard of the city."

And Liu Bei asked which of his brothers would undertake this task.

"I will guard the city," said Guan Yu.

"I am constantly in need of your advice, so how can we part?" said Liu Bei.

"I will guard the city," said Zhang Fei.

"You will fail," said Liu Bei. "After one of your drinking bouts, you will get savage and flog the soldiers. Beside you are rash and will not listen to anyone's advice. I shall be uneasy all the time."

삼국지 백과사전 인물, 지명, 병법, 전투, 무기, 관직, More...

한국 Korea Tour in Subkorea.com Road, Islands, Mountains, Tour Place, Beach, Festival, University, Golf Course, Stadium, History Place, Natural Monument, Paintings, Pottery, K-jokes, UNESCO Heritage, 중국 China Tour in Subkorea.com History, Idioms, UNESCO Heritage, Tour Place, Baduk, Golf Course, Stadium, University, J-Cartoons, 일본 Japan Tour in Subkorea.com Tour Place, Baduk, Golf Course, Stadium, University, History, Idioms, UNESCO Heritage, E-jokes, 인도 India Tour in Subkorea.com History, UNESCO Heritage, Tour Place, Golf Course, Stadium, University, Paintings,