삼국지 인물 찾아보기

Chapter 014 대권을 잡은 조조 21

35.曹豹無奈,只得告求曰:「翼德公,看我女伍婿之面,且恕我罷。」飛曰:「你女婿是誰?」豹曰:「呂布是也。」飛大怒曰:「我本不欲打你;你把呂布來嚇我,我偏要打你!我打你,便是打呂布!」諸人勸不住。將曹豹鞭至五十,眾人苦苦告饒,方止。

36.席散,曹豹回去,深恨張飛,連夜差人齎書一封,逕投小沛見呂布,備說張飛無禮;且云:玄德已往淮南,今夜可乘飛醉,引兵來襲徐州,不可錯此機會。呂布見書,便請陳宮來議。宮曰:「小沛原非久居之地。今徐州既有可乘之隙,失此不取,悔之晚矣。」

37.布從之,隨即披挂上馬,領五百騎先行;使陳宮引大軍繼進,高順亦隨後進發。小沛離徐州只四五十里,上馬便到。呂布到城下時,恰纔四更,月色澄清,城上更不知覺。布到城門邊叫曰:「劉使君有機密使人至。」城上有曹豹軍報知曹豹,豹上城看之,便令軍士開門。呂布一聲暗號,眾軍齊入,喊聲大舉。

The only way of escape for the guest was to beg remission, and Cao Bao did so, saying, "Sir, if you saw my son-in-law's face, you would pardon me."

"Who is your son-in-law?"

"Lu Bu."

"I did not mean to have you really beaten; but if you think to frighten me with Lu Bu, I will! I will beat you as if I were beating him!" said Zhang Fei.

The guests interposed to beg him off, but their drunken host was obdurate, and the unhappy guest received fifty blows. Then at the earnest prayers of the others the remainder of the punishment was remitted.

The banquet came to an end, and the beaten Cao Bao went away burning with resentment. That night he sent a letter to Xiaopei relating the insults he had received from Zhang Fei. The letter told Lu Bu of Liu Bei's absence and proposed that a sudden raid should be made that very night before Zhang Fei had recovered from his drunken fit. Lu Bu at once summoned Chen Gong and told him.

"Xiaopei is only a place to occupy temporarily," said Chen Gong. "If you can seize Xuzhou, do so. It is a good chance."

Lu Bu got ready at once and soon on the way with five hundred cavalrymen, ordering Chen Gong and Gao Shun to follow him with the main body.

Xiaopei being only about fifteen miles away, Lu Bu was under the walls at the fourth watch. It was clear moonlight. No one on the ramparts saw him.

Lu Bu came up close to the wall and called out, "Liu Bei's secret messenger has arrived!"

The guards on the wall were Cao Bao's people, and they called him. Cao Bao came, and when he saw who was there, he ordered the gates to be opened. Lu Bu gave the secret signal, and the soldiers entered shouting.

삼국지 백과사전 인물, 지명, 병법, 전투, 무기, 관직, More...

한국 Korea Tour in Subkorea.com Road, Islands, Mountains, Tour Place, Beach, Festival, University, Golf Course, Stadium, History Place, Natural Monument, Paintings, Pottery, K-jokes, UNESCO Heritage, 중국 China Tour in Subkorea.com History, Idioms, UNESCO Heritage, Tour Place, Baduk, Golf Course, Stadium, University, J-Cartoons, 일본 Japan Tour in Subkorea.com Tour Place, Baduk, Golf Course, Stadium, University, History, Idioms, UNESCO Heritage, E-jokes, 인도 India Tour in Subkorea.com History, UNESCO Heritage, Tour Place, Golf Course, Stadium, University, Paintings,