삼국지 인물 찾아보기

Chapter 016-01 의리없는 여포

第十六回:呂奉先射戟轅門,曹孟德拜師淯水

In The Camp Gate, Lu Bu Shoots The Halberd;
At River Yu, Cao Cao Suffers A Defeat.

1.卻說楊大將獻計欲攻劉備。袁術曰:「計將安出?」大將曰:「劉備軍屯小沛,雖然易取,奈呂布虎踞徐州,前次許他金帛糧馬,至今未與,恐其助備;今當令人送與糧食,以結其心,使其按兵不動,則劉備可擒。先擒劉備,後圖呂布,徐州可得也。」術喜,便具粟二十萬斛,令韓胤齎密書往見呂布。呂布甚喜,重待韓胤。胤回告袁術,術遂遣紀靈為大將,雷簿、陳蘭為副將,統兵數萬,進攻小沛。

2.玄德聞知此信,聚眾商議。張飛要出戰。孫乾曰:「今小沛糧寡兵微,如何抵敵?可修書告急於呂布。」張飛曰:「那廝如何肯來!」玄德曰:「乾之言善。」送修書與呂布。書略曰。伏自將軍垂念,今備於小沛容身,實拜雲天之德。今袁術欲報私讎,遣紀靈領兵到縣,亡在旦夕,非將軍莫能救。望驅一旅之師,以救倒懸之急,幸甚幸甚!

3.呂布看了書,與陳宮計議曰:「前者袁術送糧致書,蓋欲使我不救玄德也。今玄德又來求救,吾想玄德屯軍小沛,未必遂能為我害;若袁術併了玄德,則北連泰山諸將以圖我,我不能安枕矣;不若救玄德。」遂點兵啟程。

4.卻說紀靈起兵長驅大進,已到沛縣東南,劄下營寨。晝列旌旗,遮映山川;夜設火鼓,震崩天地,玄德縣中,止有五千餘人,也只得勉強領兵出縣,布陣安營。忽報呂布引軍離縣一里,西南上劄下營寨。紀靈知呂布領兵來救劉備,急令人致書於呂布,責其無信。布笑曰:「我有一計,使袁、劉兩家都不怨我。」乃發使往紀靈、劉備寨中,請二人飲宴。

Adviser Yang Dajiang knew how to remove Liu Bei.

"What is your plan of attack on Liu Bei?" said Yuan Shu.

Yang Dajiang replied, "Though Liu Bei, now camped at Xiaopei, could easily be taken, yet Lu Bu is strongly posted at the chief city near. And I think Lu Bu would help Liu Bei if it was only for the grudge he bears against you for not having given him the gold and studs, grain and horses you promised. First of all you should send Lu Bu a present whereby to engage his affections and keep him quiet while you deal with Liu Bei. You can see to Lu Bu after this is done, and Xuzhou is yours."

Thereupon two hundred thousand carts of millet was sent, with letters, by the hand of Han Yin. The gift pleased Lu Bu greatly, and he treated the messenger with great cordiality. Feeling sure of no trouble from that quarter, Yuan Shu told off one hundred thousand troops against Xiaopei. The army was led by Ji Ling as commanding general, and Lei Bo and Chen Lan as generals.

When Liu Bei heard these things he called his officers to take counsel. Zhang Fei was for open war forthwith.

But Sun Qian said, "Our resources were too small; therefore, we must lay the position before Lu Bu and ask help."

"Do you think that fellow will do anything?" said Zhang Fei cynically.

Liu Bei decided in favor of Sun Qian's proposal and wrote as follows:

"Humbly I venture to remind you that I am here by your orders and enjoy repose as the result of your kindness, extensive as the heavens. Now Yuan Shu, moved by a desire for revenge, is sending a force against this place, and its destruction is imminent unless you intervene to save it. I trust you will send an army quickly to protect the town, and our happiness will be inexpressible."

Receiving this Lu Bu called in Chen Gong to whom he said, "I have just received gifts from Yuan Shu and a letter, with the intent of restraining me from helping Liu Bei. Now comes a letter from Liu Bei asking help. It seems to me that Liu Bei where he is can do me no harm; but if Yuan Shu overcomes Liu Bei and comes to an understanding with the leaders around the Huashan Mountains, then the power of the north is so much nearer, and I should be unable to resist the attacks of so many leaders and should never sleep secure. I will aid Liu Bei: That is the better course for me."

Now Yuan Shu's force sent against Xiaopei went thither as quickly as possible, and soon the country to the southeast fluttered with pennons by day and blazed with watch fires by night, while the rolling of the drums reverberated from heaven to earth.

The five thousand troops at Liu Bei's disposal were led out of the city and arranged to make a brave show, but it was good news to him to hear that Lu Bu had arrived and was quite near. Lu Bu camped only half a mile away to the southwest. When Yuan Shu's general, Ji Ling, heard of his arrival, he wrote letters reproaching Lu Bu for his treachery. Lu Bu smiled as he read them.

"I know how to make both of them love me," said Lu Bu.

So he sent invitations to both Liu Bei and Ji Ling to come to a banquet.

삼국지 백과사전 인물, 지명, 병법, 전투, 무기, 관직, More...

한국 Korea Tour in Subkorea.com Road, Islands, Mountains, Tour Place, Beach, Festival, University, Golf Course, Stadium, History Place, Natural Monument, Paintings, Pottery, K-jokes, UNESCO Heritage, 중국 China Tour in Subkorea.com History, Idioms, UNESCO Heritage, Tour Place, Baduk, Golf Course, Stadium, University, J-Cartoons, 일본 Japan Tour in Subkorea.com Tour Place, Baduk, Golf Course, Stadium, University, History, Idioms, UNESCO Heritage, E-jokes, 인도 India Tour in Subkorea.com History, UNESCO Heritage, Tour Place, Golf Course, Stadium, University, Paintings,