삼국지 인물 찾아보기

Chapter 016-08 의리없는 여포

25.布聽之,不從所請,攻城愈急。玄德與麋竺、孫乾商議。孫乾曰:「曹操所恨者,呂布也。不若棄城走許都,投奔曹操,借軍破布,此為上策。」玄德曰:「誰可當先破圍而出?」飛曰:「小弟情願死戰。」玄德令飛在前;雲長在後;自居其中,保護老少。當夜三更,乘著月明出北門而走,正遇宋憲、魏續,被翼德一陣殺退,得出重圍。後面張遼趕來,關公敵住。呂布見玄德去了,也不來趕,隨即入城安民,令高順守小沛,自己仍回徐州去了。

26.卻說玄德前奔許都,到城外下寨,先使孫乾來見曹操,言被呂布追迫,特來相投。操曰:「玄德與吾兄弟也。」便請入城相見。次日,玄德留關、張在城外,自帶孫乾、糜竺入見操。操待以上賓之禮。玄德備訴呂布之事。操曰:「布乃無義之輩,吾與賢弟併力誅之。」玄德稱謝。操設宴相待,至晚送出。荀彧入見曰:「劉備英雄也,今不早圖,後必為患。」

27.操不答。彧出,郭嘉入。操曰:「荀彧勸我殺玄德,當如何?」嘉曰:「不可。主公興義兵,為百姓除暴,惟仗信義以招俊傑,猶懼其不來也;今玄德素有英雄之名,以困窮而來投,若殺之,是害賢也。天下智謀之士,聞而自疑,將裹足不前,主公與誰定天下乎?夫除一人之患,以阻四海之望,安危之機,不可不察。」

Under Chen Gong's influence the request for peace was rejected, and the attackers on the city pressed harder.

Liu Bei called Mi Zhu and Sun Qian to him to ask advice.

Said Sun Qian, "The one person that Cao Cao detests is Lu Bu. Let us then abandon the city and take refuge with Cao Cao, from whom we may borrow troops to destroy him."

"If we try to get away, who will lead the van?"

"I will do my best," said Zhang Fei.

So Zhang Fei led the way; Guan Yu was rearguard; and in the center was Liu Bei with the non-fighting portion. The cavalcade started and went out at the north gate under the bright moon. They met opposition from Song Xian and Wei Xu's men, but the soldiers were driven off by Zhang Fei, and the besieging force was passed without difficulty. Zhang Liao pursued, but was held off by Guan Yu's rearguard. It seemed Lu Bu was not dissatisfied at the flight, for he took no personal trouble to prevent it. He made formal entry into the city, settled local affairs, and appointed Gao Shun as Governor.

Liu Bei approached Xuchang and encamped outside the city, whence he sent Sun Qian to see Cao Cao and relate the events that brought him there.

Cao Cao was very friendly and said, "Liu Bei is as my brother."

Then Cao Cao invited Liu Bei to enter the city.

Leaving his brothers at the camp, Liu Bei, with Sun Qian and Mi Zhu, went to Cao Cao, who received him with the greatest respect. The story of Lu Bu's perfidy was again related.

"He has no sense of right," said Cao Cao. "You and I, my brother, will attack him together."

Liu Bei was very grateful. A banquet was then prepared, and it was late evening before the visitor left for his own camp.

Xun Yu then had an interview with his master and said, "If you are not on your guard, Liu Bei will be your undoing. You ought to destroy him. He is too much of a hero."

Cao Cao made no reply and his adviser retired.

Presently Guo Jia came, and Cao Cao said, "I have been advised to kill Liu Bei: What of such a scheme?"

"A bad scheme," said Guo Jia. "You are the popular champion, pledged to relieve the people from oppression, and only by truth and rectitude can you secure the support of the noble-minded. Your only fear is lest they stay away. Now Liu Bei is a clear hero. He has come to you for help and protection, and to put him to death would be to alienate all good people and put fear into the hearts of all the able advisers. Hampered by these difficulties, where will you find those whose help you need? To remove the dangers represented by one man and thereby injure yourself in the eyes of all humankind is a sure means of destruction. These conditions need careful consideration."

삼국지 백과사전 인물, 지명, 병법, 전투, 무기, 관직, More...

한국 Korea Tour in Subkorea.com Road, Islands, Mountains, Tour Place, Beach, Festival, University, Golf Course, Stadium, History Place, Natural Monument, Paintings, Pottery, K-jokes, UNESCO Heritage, 중국 China Tour in Subkorea.com History, Idioms, UNESCO Heritage, Tour Place, Baduk, Golf Course, Stadium, University, J-Cartoons, 일본 Japan Tour in Subkorea.com Tour Place, Baduk, Golf Course, Stadium, University, History, Idioms, UNESCO Heritage, E-jokes, 인도 India Tour in Subkorea.com History, UNESCO Heritage, Tour Place, Golf Course, Stadium, University, Paintings,