삼국지 인물 찾아보기

Chapter 019-12 여포의 죽음 

34.宋憲,魏續至侯成家探視,侯成泣曰:「非公等則吾死矣!」憲曰:「布只戀妻子,視吾等如草芥。」續曰:「軍圍城下,水遶壕邊,吾等死無日矣!」憲曰:「布無仁無義,我等棄之而走,何如?」續曰:「非丈夫也。不若擒布獻曹公。」侯成曰:「我因追馬受責,而布所倚恃者,赤免馬也。汝二人果能獻門擒布,吾當先盜馬去見曹公。」

35.三人商議定了。是夜侯成暗至馬院,盜了那匹赤免馬,飛奔東門來。魏續便開門放出,卻佯作追趕之狀。侯成到曹操寨,獻上馬匹,備言宋憲、魏續插白旗為號,準備獻門。曹操聞此信,便押榜數十張射入城去。其榜曰:

36.大將軍曹,特奉明詔,征伐呂布。如有抗拒大軍者,破城之日,滿門誅戳。上至將校,下至庶民,有能擒呂布來獻,或獻其首級者,重加官賞。為此榜諭,各宜知悉。

37.次日平明,城外喊聲震地。呂布大驚,提戟上城,各門點視,責罵魏續走透侯成,失了戰馬,欲待治罪。城下曹兵望見城上白旗,竭力攻城,布只得親自抵敵。從平明直打到日中,曹兵稍退。布少憩門樓,不覺睡著在椅上。宋憲趕退左右,先盜其畫戟,便與魏續一齊動手,將呂布繩纏索綁,緊緊縛住。

"Had it not been for you, I should have been put to death," said Hou Cheng.

Song Xian replied, "All Lu Bu cares for is his family. There is no pity for anyone else. We are no more than the weeds by the roadside."

Wei Xu said, "The city is besieged; the water is drowning us out. There will not be much more of this, for we may die any day."

"He is a beast, with neither a sense of humanity nor of right. Let us leave him," said Song Xian.

"He is not worth fighting for. The best we could do would be to seize him and hand him over to Cao Cao," said Wei Xu.

"I was punished because I got my horses back again, yet all he trusts in is his own Red Hare. If you two will betray the gate and seize Lu Bu, I will steal the horse and go out to Cao Cao's camp."

They settled how to carry out the plot, and that very night Hou Cheng sneaked into the stables and got Red Hare away. He hastened to the east gate which was opened to let him through. The guard made a pretense of pursuing him but only a pretense.

Hou Cheng reached the besiegers' camp, presented the horse and told Cao Cao what had been arranged. They would show a white flag and open the gates to his army. Hearing this Cao Cao had a few notifications written out, which were attached to arrows and shot over the walls. This is one of them:

"Regent Marshal Cao Cao has received a command from the Emperor to destroy Lu Bu. Those who interfere with the operations of his grand army, whatever their rank, shall be put to death in the gate on the day that the city shall be captured. Should anyone capture Lu Bu or bring his head, he shall be well rewarded. Let all take note of this."

Next day at daylight a tremendous hubbub was heard without the city and Lu Bu, halberd in hand, hasted to the wall to see what it meant. As he went from gate to gate inspecting the defenses and guards, he censured Wei Xu for letting Hou Cheng escape and get away with his horse. Lu Bu threatened to punish Wei Xu. But just then the besiegers began a fierce attack as the white flag had just appeared, and Lu Bu had to turn all his energies to defense. The assault lasted till noon, when the attacking force drew off for a time.

Lu Bu was taking a rest in the tower and fell asleep in his chair. Song Xian sent away Lu Bu's attendants. When they had gone, he stole Lu Bu's weapon, the trident halberd in which he trusted. Then Song Xian and Wei Xu fell upon Lu Bu together and before he was well awake had bound him with cords, trussing him so that he could not move. Lu Bu shouted for his guards, but they were driven off by the two traitor generals and could not come near.

삼국지 백과사전 인물, 지명, 병법, 전투, 무기, 관직, More...

한국 Korea Tour in Subkorea.com Road, Islands, Mountains, Tour Place, Beach, Festival, University, Golf Course, Stadium, History Place, Natural Monument, Paintings, Pottery, K-jokes, UNESCO Heritage, 중국 China Tour in Subkorea.com History, Idioms, UNESCO Heritage, Tour Place, Baduk, Golf Course, Stadium, University, J-Cartoons, 일본 Japan Tour in Subkorea.com Tour Place, Baduk, Golf Course, Stadium, University, History, Idioms, UNESCO Heritage, E-jokes, 인도 India Tour in Subkorea.com History, UNESCO Heritage, Tour Place, Golf Course, Stadium, University, Paintings,