삼국지 인물 찾아보기

Chapter 102-02 목우와 유마를 만드는 공명

卻說孔明方出祁山,下五個大寨,按左右中前後﹔自斜谷直至劍閣,一連又下十四個大寨,分屯軍馬,以為久計。每日令人巡哨。忽報郭淮、孫禮領隴西之兵,於北原下寨。孔明謂諸將曰:「魏兵於北原安營者,懼吾取此路,阻絕隴道也。吾今虛攻北原,卻暗取渭濱。令人紮木筏百餘隻,上載草把,選慣熟水手五千人駕之。我夤夜只攻北原,司馬懿必引兵來救。彼若少敗,我把後軍先渡過岸去,然後把軍下於筏中,休要上岸,順水取浮橋放火燒斷,以攻其後。吾自引一軍去取前營之門。若得渭水之南,則進兵不難矣。」諸將遵令而行。

早有巡哨軍飛報司馬懿。懿喚諸將議曰:「孔明如此設施,其中必有計:彼以取北原為名,順水來燒浮橋,亂吾後,卻攻吾前也。」即傳令與夏侯霸、夏侯威曰:「若聽得北原發喊,便提兵於渭水南山之中,待蜀兵至擊之。」又令張虎、樂(左糸右林),引二千弓弩手伏於渭水浮橋北岸:「若蜀兵乘木筏順水而來,可一齊射之,休令近橋。」又傳令郭淮、孫禮曰:「孔明來北原暗渡渭水,汝新立之營,人馬不多,可盡伏於半路。若蜀兵午後渡水,黃昏時分,必來攻汝。汝詐敗而走,蜀兵必追。汝等皆以弓弩射之。吾水陸並進。若蜀兵大至,只看我指揮擊之。”各處下令已畢,又令二子司馬師、司馬昭,引兵救應前營。懿自引一軍救北原。

卻說孔明令魏延、馬岱引兵渡渭水攻北原﹔令吳班、吳懿引木筏兵去燒浮橋﹔令王平、張嶷為前隊,姜維、馬忠為中隊,廖化、張翼為後隊:分兵三路,去攻渭水旱營。是日午時,人馬離大寨,盡渡渭水,列成陣勢,緩緩而行。

卻說魏延、馬岱將近北原,天色已昏。孫禮哨見,便棄營而走。魏延知有準備,急退軍時,四下喊聲大震:左有司馬懿,右有郭淮,兩路兵殺來。魏延、馬岱奮力殺出,蜀兵多半落於水中,餘眾奔逃無路。幸得吳懿兵殺來,救了敗兵過岸拒住。吳班分一半兵撐筏順水來燒浮橋,卻被張虎、樂(左糸右林)在岸上亂箭射住。吳班中箭落水而死。餘軍赴水逃命,木筏盡被魏兵奪去。

王平、張嶷,此時不知北原兵敗,直奔到魏營,已有二更天氣,只聽得喊聲四起。王平謂張嶷曰:「軍馬攻打北原,未知勝負。渭南之寨,現在面前,如何不見一個魏兵?莫非司馬懿知道了,先作準備也?我等且看浮橋火起,方可進兵。」

二人勒住軍馬,忽背後一騎馬來報,說:「丞相教軍馬急回。北原兵,浮橋兵,俱失了。」王平、張嶷大驚,急退軍時,卻被魏兵抄在背後,一聲炮響,一齊殺來,火光沖天。王平、張嶷引兵相迎,兩軍混戰一場。平、嶷二人奮力殺出,蜀兵折傷大半。孔明回到祁山大寨,收聚殘兵,約折了萬餘人,心中憂悶。

忽報費褘自成都來見丞相。孔明請入。費褘禮畢,孔明曰:「吾有一書,正欲煩公去東吳投遞,不知肯去否?」褘曰:「丞相之命,豈敢推辭?」孔明即修書付費褘去了。褘持書逕到建業,入見吳主孫權,呈上孔明之書。權拆視之,其略曰:漢室不幸,王綱失紀,曹賊篡逆,蔓延及今。亮受昭烈皇帝寄托之重,敢不竭力盡心?今大兵已會於祁山,狂寇將亡於渭水。伏望陛下念同盟之義,命將北征,共取中原,同分天下。書不盡言,萬希聖聰!

25 Meanwhile Zhuge Liang made five main camps at Qishan, and between Xie Valley and Saber Pass he established a line of fourteen large camps. He distributed the troops among these camps as for a long campaign. He appointed inspecting officers to make daily visits to see that all was in readiness.

26 When he heard that the army of Wei had camped in Beiyuan, he said to his officers, "They camp there fearing that our holding this area will sever connection with West Valley Land. I am pretending to look toward Beiyuan, but really my objective is River Wei. I am going to build a hundred or more large rafts and pile them with straw, and I have five thousand of marines to manage them. In the darkness of the night I shall attack Beiyuan. Sima Yi will come to the rescue. If he is only a little worsted, I shall cross the river with the rear divisions, then the leading divisions will embark on the rafts, drop down the river, set fire to the floating bridges, and attack the rear of the enemy. I shall lead an army to take the gates of the first camp. If we can get the south bank of the river, the campaign will become simple."

27 Then the generals took orders and went to prepare.

28 The spies carried information of the doings of the troops of Shu to Sima Yi, who said to his generals, "Zhuge Liang has some crafty scheme, but I think I know it. He proposes to make a show of taking Beiyuan, and then, dropping down the river, he will try to burn our bridges, throw our rear into confusion, and then attack our camps."

29 So he gave Xiahou Ba and Xiahou Wei orders: "You are to listen for the sounds of battle about Beiyuan. If you hear the shouting, you are to march down to the river, to the hills on the south, and lay an ambush against the troops of Shu as they arrive."

30 Zhang Hu and Yue Chen were to lead two other forces, of two thousand of bowmen each, and lie in hiding on the north bank near the bridges to keep off the rafts that might come down on the current and keep them from touching the bridges.

31 Then he sent for Guo Huai and Sun Li, and said, "Zhuge Liang is coming to Beiyuan to cross the river secretly. Your new force is small, and you can hide half way along the road. If the enemy cross the river in the afternoon, that will mean an attack on us in the evening. Then you are to simulate defeat and run. They will pursue. You can shoot with all your energy, and our marines and land troops will attack at once. If the attack is in great force, look out for orders."

32 All these orders given, Sima Yi sent his two sons Sima Shi and Sima Zhao to reinforce the front camp, while he led his own army to relieve Beiyuan.

33 Zhuge Liang sent Wei Yan and Ma Dai to cross River Wei and attack Beiyuan, while the attempt to set fire to the bridges was confided to Hu Ban and Wu Yi. The general attack on the Wei camp by River Wei was to be made by three divisions: The front division under Wang Ping and Zhang Ni, the middle division under Jiang Wei and Ma Zheng, the rear division under Liao Hua and Zhang Yi. The various divisions started at noon and crossed the river, where they slowly formed up in battle order.

34 Wei Yan and Ma Dai arrived Beiyuan about dusk. The scouts having informed the defenders of their approach, Sun Li abandoned his camp and fled. This told Wei Yan that his attack was expected, and he turned to retire. At this moment a great shouting was heard, and there appeared two bodies of the enemy under Sima Yi and Guo Huai bearing down upon the attackers from left and right. Wei Yan and Ma Dai fought desperately to extricate themselves, but many of the soldiers of Shu fell into the river and drowned. The others scattered. However, Wu Yi came up and rescued the force from entire destruction, and moved across the river to make camp.

35 Hu Ban set half his troops to navigate the rafts down the river to the bridges. But Zhang Hu and Yue Chen stationed near the bridges shot clouds of arrows at them, and the Shu leader, Hu Ban, was wounded. He fell into the river and was drowned. The crews of the rafts jumped into the water and got away. The rafts fell into the hands of the soldiers of Wei.

36 At this time the front division under Wang Ping and Zhang Ni were ignorant of the defeat of their Beiyuan army, and they went straight for the camps of Wei. They arrived in the second watch.

37 They heard loud shouting, and Wang Ping said to Zhang Ni, "We do not know whether the cavalry sent to Beiyuan has been successful or not. It is strange that we do not see a single soldier of the enemy. Surely Sima Yi has found out the plan and prepared to frustrate the attack. Let us wait here till the bridges have been set on fire and we see the flames."

38 So they halted. Soon after, a mounted messenger came up with orders: "The Prime Minister bade you retire immediately, as the attack on the bridges has failed."

39 Wang Ping and Zhang Ni attempted to withdraw, but a bomb exploded and the troops of Wei, who had taken a by-road to their rear, at once attacked. A great fire started also. A disorderly battle ensued, from which Wang Ping and Zhang Ni eventually forced their ways out, but only with great loss.

40 And when Zhuge Liang collected his army at Qishan once more he found, to his sorrow, that he had lost more than ten thousand troops.

41 Just at this time Fei Yi arrived front Chengdu.

42 Zhuge Liang received him and, after the ceremonies were over, said, "I would trouble you, Sir, to carry a letter for me into East Wu. Will you undertake the mission?"

43 "Could I possibly decline any task you laid upon me?" said Fei Yi.

44 So Zhuge Liang wrote a letter and sent it to Sun Quan. Fei Yi took it and hastened to Capital Jianye, where he saw Sun Quan, the Ruler of Wu, and presented this letter:

45 "The Hans have been unfortunate, and the line of rulers has been broken. The Cao party have usurped the seat of government and still hold the command. My late master, Emperor Bei, confided a great task to me, and I must exhaust every effort to achieve it. Now my army is at Qishan, and the rebels are on the verge of destruction on River Wei. I hope Your Majesty, in accordance with your oath of alliance, will send a leader against the north to assist by taking the Middle Land, and the empire can be shared. The full circumstances cannot be told, but I hope you will understand and act."

삼국지 백과사전 인물, 지명, 병법, 전투, 무기, 관직, More...

한국 Korea Tour in Subkorea.com Road, Islands, Mountains, Tour Place, Beach, Festival, University, Golf Course, Stadium, History Place, Natural Monument, Paintings, Pottery, K-jokes, UNESCO Heritage, 중국 China Tour in Subkorea.com History, Idioms, UNESCO Heritage, Tour Place, Baduk, Golf Course, Stadium, University, J-Cartoons, 일본 Japan Tour in Subkorea.com Tour Place, Baduk, Golf Course, Stadium, University, History, Idioms, UNESCO Heritage, E-jokes, 인도 India Tour in Subkorea.com History, UNESCO Heritage, Tour Place, Golf Course, Stadium, University, Paintings,