삼국지 인물 찾아보기

Chapter 092-05 조자룡의 노익장

安排已畢,楊陵回到城上言曰:「既是安定軍馬,可放入城。」關興跟崔諒先行,張苞在後。楊陵下城,在門邊迎接。興手起刀落,斬楊陵於馬下。崔諒大驚,急撥馬走。到弔橋邊,張苞大喝曰:「賊子矢走!汝等詭計,如何瞞得丞相耶!」手起一鎗,刺崔諒於馬下。關興早到城上,舉起火來。四面蜀兵奔入。夏侯楙措手不及,開南門併力殺出。一彪軍攔住,為首大將,乃是王平;交馬只一合,生擒夏侯楙於馬上,餘皆殺死。

孔明入南安,招諭軍民,秋毫無犯。眾將各各獻功。孔明將夏侯楙囚於車中。鄧芝問曰:「丞相何故知崔諒詐也?」孔明曰:「吾已知此無降心,故意使入城。彼必盡情告與夏侯楙,欲將計就計而行。吾見來情,足知其詐,復使二將同去,以穩其心。此人若有真心,必然阻當;彼忻然同去者,恐吾疑也。他意中度二將同去,賺入城中殺之未遲;又令吾軍有託,放心而進。吾已暗囑二將,就城門下圖之。城內必無準備,吾軍隨後便去,此出其不意也。」眾將拜服。孔明曰:「賺崔諒者,吾使心腹人詐作魏將裴緒也。吾又去賺天水郡,至今未到,不知何故。今可乘勢取之。」乃留吳懿守南安,劉琰守安定,替出魏延軍馬去取天水郡。

卻說天水郡太守馬遵,聽知夏侯楙困在南安城中,乃聚文武百官商議。功曹梁緒、主簿尹賞、主記梁虔等曰:「夏侯駙馬乃金枝玉葉,倘有疏虞,難逃坐視之罪。太守何不盡起本部兵以救之?」馬遵正疑慮間,忽然夏侯駙馬差心腹裴緒到。緒入府,取公文付馬遵,說:「都督求安定、天水兩郡之兵,星夜救應。」言訖,匆匆而去。

次日又有報馬到,稱說:「安定兵已先去了,教太守火急前來會合。」馬遵正欲起兵,忽一人自外而入曰:「太守中諸葛亮之計矣!」 眾視之,乃天水冀人也:姓姜名維,字伯約。父名冏,昔日曾為天水郡功曹,因羌人亂,沒於王事。維自幼博覽群書,兵法武藝,無所不通,奉母至孝,郡人敬之;後為中郎將,就參本部軍事。

當日姜維謂馬遵曰:「近聞諸葛亮殺敗夏侯楙,困於南安,水泄不通,安得有人自重圍之中而出?又且裴緒乃無名下將。從不曾見;況安定報馬,又無公文:以此察之,此人乃蜀將詐稱魏將。賺得太守出城,料城中無備,必然暗伏一軍於左近,乘虛而取天水也。」馬遵大悟曰:「非伯約之言,則誤中奸計矣!」維笑曰:「太守放心:某有一計,可擒諸葛亮,解南安之危。」正是:

運籌又遇強中手,
鬥智還逢意外人。

未知其計如何,且看下文分解。

89 The gate was thrown open and, while Guan Xing followed close after Cui Liang, Zhang Bao was a little way behind. Yang Ling came down to the gate to welcome them. As soon as Guan Xing got near, he lifted his sword and smote Yang Ling, who fell headless. Cui Liang was startled and lashed his steed to flee.

90 But Zhang Bao rushed forth and cried, "Scoundrel! Did you think your vile plot would be hidden from the eyes of our Prime Minister?"

91 With that Cui Liang fell from a spear thrust of Zhang Bao. Then Guan Xing went up on the wall and lit the fire. Soon the army of Shu filled the city. Xiahou Mao could make no defense, so he tried to fight his way through the south gate. There he met Wang Ping and was captured. Those with him were slain.

92 Zhuge Liang entered the city of Nanan and at once forbade all plunder. The various generals reported the deeds of valor. The captive Commander-in-Chief was placed in a prisoner's cart.

93 Then Deng Zhi asked, "O Prime Minister, how did you know the treachery of Cui Liang?"

94 Zhuge Liang said, "I knew the man was unwilling in his heart to yield, so I sent him into the city that he might have a chance to weave a counter plot with Xiahou Mao. I saw by his manner he was treacherous, and so I sent my two trusty generals with him to give him a feeling of security. Had he been true to me, he would have opposed this. But he accepted it gaily and went with them lest I should suspect him. He thought they could slay the two leaders and entice me in. But Guan Xing and Zhang Bao already had orders of what to do. Everything turned out as I thought, and as they did not expect."

95 The officers bowed their appreciation of his wonderful insight.

96 Then Zhuge Liang said, "I sent one of my trusty people to pretend he was a certain Pei Xu of Wei and so deceive this Cui Liang. Then I sent another messenger to reinforce the ruse. I also sent them to Tianshui to repeat the plan, but nothing has happened yet. I do not know the reason. We will take this opportunity to capture that place."

97 It was decided to take Tianshui next, and thither they moved. Wu Yi and Liu Yang were to guard Nanan and Anding. Wei Yan was ordered to move toward Tianshui.

98 When Ma Zun, Governor of Tianshui, heard of Xiahou Mao's being besieged in Nanan, he called a council at which one party---headed by Yin Shang and Liang Xu---were strongly of opinion that a rescue should be attempted.

99 "If anything sinister happens to the Imperial Son-in-Law, 'golden branch and jade leaf' as he is, we shall be held guilty of having made no attempt to save him. Wherefore, O Governor, you must march all the forces you have to his rescue," said Yin Shang and Liang Xu.

100 Ma Zun found decision difficult, and while thinking over what was best to do, the arrival of Pei Xu, a messenger from Xiahou Mao, was announced. Pei Xu was taken to the Governor's residence and there produced his dispatch and asked for aid. Soon came another man saying that the Anding troops had set out and calling upon Ma Zun to hasten. This decided him, and he prepared his army.

101 Then an outsider came in and said, "O Governor, you are the sport of one of Zhuge Liang's wiles."

102 All looked at him with surprise. He was one Jiang Wei. His father was Jiang Jiong, a former local official who had died in the court's service while quelling one of the Qiang rebellions. Jiang Wei was well up in books, seeming to have read everything, and was also skilled in all warlike exercises. He had studied books on war. He was a very filial son and much esteemed. He held military rank of General.

103 Jiang Wei said to the Governor, "I hear Zhuge Liang is attacking Xiahou Mao, who is now in Nanan most closely besieged. How then can this messenger have got out? Pei Xu is an unknown officer whom no one has heard of, and the other messenger from Anding bears no dispatch. The fact is the men are imposters sent to beguile you into leaving your city undefended so that it may be the more easily captured."

104 The Governor began to understand. He said, "Were it not for you, I would fall into a ruse."

105 Then Jiang Wei said, "But do not be anxious. I have a scheme by which we can capture Zhuge Liang and relieve Nanan."

106 The fates all changing bring the man that's needed, 
And warlike skill comes from a source unheeded.

107 The next chapter will unfold the ruse proposed by Jiang Wei.

삼국지 백과사전 인물, 지명, 병법, 전투, 무기, 관직, More...

한국 Korea Tour in Subkorea.com Road, Islands, Mountains, Tour Place, Beach, Festival, University, Golf Course, Stadium, History Place, Natural Monument, Paintings, Pottery, K-jokes, UNESCO Heritage, 중국 China Tour in Subkorea.com History, Idioms, UNESCO Heritage, Tour Place, Baduk, Golf Course, Stadium, University, J-Cartoons, 일본 Japan Tour in Subkorea.com Tour Place, Baduk, Golf Course, Stadium, University, History, Idioms, UNESCO Heritage, E-jokes, 인도 India Tour in Subkorea.com History, UNESCO Heritage, Tour Place, Golf Course, Stadium, University, Paintings,